Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Yeah Bremen - quickly becoming my new favorite German team.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Hmmm

"After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Real Madrid and Málaga CF regarding Alarcón ISCO has been reversed. "

"After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Real Madrid and Málaga CF regarding Alarcón ISCO has been reversed."

Someone explain?

somebody must have reported it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

:O More drama.

I don't see why it would have been reversed tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Looks like the deal was a reported and then cancelled.. And because of this all the signings I made have put me in bankruptcy.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

So someone tell me this, Why was that deal reported and how is it fair to report it? There was no cheating involved or anything.

• Advertisement

Try making the deal again?

Is there anyone you can contact from the game site who will tell you why it was undone? And that you could argue your case?

Did Modric get switched back too?

Try making the deal again?

Is there anyone you can contact from the game site who will tell you why it was undone? And that you could argue your case?

I'm going to email them now and find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

ill take cover. war is coming again!

Did Modric get switched back too?

Yeah he did!

Basically lads, If anyone has the balls they would man up to it. We will find out either way!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

pepper180 wrote: »
    So someone tell me this, Why was that deal reported and how is it fair to report it? There was no cheating involved or anything.

It wasn't me that reported it but people are free to report what they want. The question is why the mod(or whatever you want to call them) felt the need to reverse it. Try contact them and ask what the craic is

Reading up on it, transfers can also be blocked if your using the same IP or similiar log in points?

Anyway, it says they won't discuss blocked transfers on their help section. I'd check to see if they've also blocked any future trades between you two as well...

Yeah he did!

Basically lads, If anyone has the balls they would man up to it. We will find out either way!

No you won't

FFS its a game folks. Deals are deals

and as stated earlier in the thread, everything was legit

Sour grapes is all it is

No you won't

Why wont I?

Why wont I?

They'll be under no obligation to tell you why it was cancelled or who reported it.

I'd check to see if they've also blocked any future trades between you two as well...

Can I have Isco if you are blocked :D:D

The deal can't be redone because SM are blocking it... So I'm now -5.3M in debt.

......Think I'm done

They'll be under no obligation to tell you why it was cancelled or who reported it.

I see.

Well then they'll live on as sour pric*s that blocked the deal. Well done knob head whoever you are!

Why wont I?

Well I'd imagine it's pretty much the same as boards. When someone reports a transfer, a mod looks into it and decides if any action is needed. The mod will never disclose who reported the transfer, otherwise they'd have people like you moaning at the person that reported it. Again, unless the person that reported it tells you themselves, you'll never know. I'll bet my transfer kitty of 10.4 million on it :)

• Advertisement

Looks like Real Madrid & Malaga can't make any other deals with each other either.

The deal can't be redone because SM are blocking it... So I'm now -5.3M in debt.

......Think I'm done

Just as a side note. I know it's a pain that you're -5.3 but you'll probably have that back after 2-3 games. Nothing to worry about

And after I emailed them I got this..

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Please do not reply to this automatically generated email.

This email address is not an in-game support system and we only respond to business enquiries.

We will try to get back to you within the next 10 working days.

Regards,
    Soccer Manager

Just as a side note. I know it's a pain that you're -5.3 but you'll probably have that back after 2-3 games. Nothing to worry about

I make 400k on Home games.

I lose 100k on away games.

It'll be a while before I make it back.

Jaysus ya need to sort your finances so! I'm at lowly Sao Paulo and I make about 1m on home games and a few hundred k at away games. I know some people are making 2-3m from home games

Jaysus ya need to sort your finances so! I'm at lowly Sao Paulo and I make about 1m on home games and a few hundred k at away games. I know some people are making 2-3m from home games

Really I think he needs to be looking at who he is playing 'this game'(used lightly) with and not trust anyone

cos for me, this is getting a little ridiculous.

Petty little ****s throwing their toys out of the pram because they aren't getting their own way.

Surely we're all adults here, yeah?

What would be the chances of me moving club?

I'm really not in the mood to stay with Malaga now.
    Thinking Benfica.

So after a bit of research I've found this..

An illegal transfer is one that benefits one team more than the other.

The following are examples of suspicious transfers:
    Buying a club's best players for low value.
    Buying a club's worst players for high value.
    Conducting multiple transfers with the same club that are one sided.
    Any of the above prior to a manager resigning.

The following are examples of NOT suspicious transfers:
    Someone out bids you for a player.
    You would have paid slightly less/more for the player.

What would be the chances of me moving club?

I'm really not in the mood to stay with Malaga now.
    Thinking Benfica.

Best of luck with whoever you end up with bud

You'll need it - if you are planning on making transfers!!

• Advertisement

trudub83 wrote: »
    Really I think he needs to be looking at who he is playing 'this game'(used lightly) with and not trust anyone

cos for me, this is getting a little ridiculous.

Petty little ****s throwing their toys out of the pram because they aren't getting their own way.

Surely we're all adults here, yeah?

I'm not sure which side you're calling petty, the lads who now want to ditch clubs and calling those that reported them petty ****s and pr**ks or the lads that reported them?

Again it wasn't me that reported it, but if I felt there was something fishy going on I'd report a transfer and I'd have no problem admitting it

I thought the Malaga manager fiasco was ridiculous but this takes the biscuit. I think I'd rather just play the game at this stage and not even bother looking at these threads, more hassle than its worth

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement