Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

I'm not sure which side you're calling petty, the lads who now want to ditch clubs and calling those that reported them petty ****s and pr**ks or the lads that reported them?

Again it wasn't me that reported it, but if I felt there was something fishy going on I'd report a transfer and I'd have no problem admitting it

I thought the Malaga manager fiasco was ridiculous but this takes the biscuit. I think I'd rather just play the game at this stage and not even bother looking at these threads, more hassle than its worth

Lads? I am staying with Real Madrid, I never said I was ditching my club? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

I think I'd rather just play the game at this stage and not even bother looking at these threads, more hassle than its worth

Hence why i don't go on here and thinking of not in the future.

Good luck to you's all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

pepper180 wrote: »
    Lads? I am staying with Real Madrid, I never said I was ditching my club? :rolleyes:

Sorry, lad singular

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I think I'd rather just play the game at this stage and not even bother looking at these threads, more hassle than its worth

If we hadn't told people about the deal then chances are we wouldn't of had problem.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    If we hadn't told people about the deal then chances are we wouldn't of had problem.

No one to blame but yourselves and the mod that reversed it so..

• Advertisement

No one to blame but yourselves and the mod that reversed it so..

In some ways that's true.. It also shows how pathetic some people are.

Something tells me sour grapes were involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

i accidently quit hamburg lads major fail no buying players till i get back :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I can see why Malaga and Real Madrid would be annoyed though, and if it had happened to me, I'd be incredibly frustrated as well.

The deal itself was a perfectly fair one in terms of how it worked out for money and the players involved. The only "injustice" that could be discussed was one manager felted cheated over missing out on being involved with the deal, but that's not the same as cheating taking place within the game world. Looking at the rules given above, there's nothing wrong with the trade that took place. I think that's why some will feel annoyed that not only did the report take place, but that it was carried through for no real reason. :(

It's why in many ways I wish there was an ability that whoever set up and paid for the gameworld could also act as a level 1 mod; someone who had read about what the transfer entailed and so forth could examine it, give a verdict and get back to those involved. This way feels, to me, petty and out of the blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

this thread is fast becoming more entertaining than the game itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Just logged on after painting my front door, as i was the 3 party in the initial isco saga (and not happy about how it panned out) some might thing i reported the deal ....

Just to clarify, it didnt even cross my mind to report the deal, my time is better spent scouting for a mc!

If the mention of sour grapes is aimed at me, then so be it but i ever considered what happened cheating, 'behaviour unbecoming of a SM manager' :D yes, but cheating ... No.

Again, porto nor the porto management reported the isco-modric deal.

• Advertisement

Nice to see the honesty in some of the lads here! Cheers for it. All I want is answers for who did it, why they did it and can it be reversed?

I want it reversed so the Malaga manager can no longer be in -5.3M of debt and have Modric and myself have Isco. Lets see what the mods come back with.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Again, porto nor the porto management reported the isco-modric deal.

There's two choices here then.

Either....

1. We believe GT, and while there's frustrations, we agree to not start calling people names and aiming personal attacks at individuals who claim to be innocent.

2. We burn effigies and call BS, demanding a blood sacrifice to appease the Gods, letting the topic descend into chaos and anarchy, as we move to the Spanish Inquisition.

Personally, I'm all for number two. :pac:

I'll point out that there was more than just one person who thought the Isco deal was cheap, and seemed to ignore the fact a trade was done as two separate deals. God knows who reported it, and I'd hate to have been the one who had the deal cancelled on me. But if GT claims innoncence, for the sake of the gameworld, probably as easy to just accept that, and try and avoid turning personal frustrations into a witch hunt...

I thought you'd need a few to report a deal before it would be cancelled.

I'm over it now... Apart from the being in debt thing I think I can salvage the situation.

Still don't understand why I can't make any deals with Real Madrid though.
    and If i was to move to a different club would that still happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,222 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

All seems very very suspicious to me,

I mean who paints their front door :pac:

On a serious note, It was not me who reported it. I didn't see anything wrong with the deal and so would have had no reason to.

Hopefully it gets put back right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wow! Just logged on there to the Isco saga (funny enough im actually in Malaga right this moment! No sseriously I am!!!!!!) And just want to state that I did NOT have anything to do with this...

I had my own things going on and things got heated but I did not report it.

As it turned out the deal was going to benifit my old club as much as anything so I was glad to see it go thru!!!!

Can eddie mc help as the gameworld owner maybe he coule contact SM to confirm the deal is on the up and up?

I'd say whoever reported it doesn't post here much.

The reason we explained the deal in full was so people didn't think we were cheating. :pac:

My face hurts from all this confusion.. :confused:

Still don't understand why I can't make any deals with Real Madrid though.

Suppose the idea is if you tried to "cheat" once, you'll try and "cheat" again...

Suppose the idea is if you tried to "cheat" once, you'll try and "cheat" again...

Its bloody harsh that they blocked future transfers though!!! Thats a bit much

I feel really bad for Malaga and if I had 8 mil id buy clyne to help ya out , if I can loan ya someone or something just let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

3onyef.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

All seems very very suspicious to me,

I mean who paints their front door :pac:

On a serious note, It was not me who reported it. I didn't see anything wrong with the deal and so would have had no reason to.

Hopefully it gets put back right.

Those of use whose missus no longer likes the varnished front door and now would prefer a red front door :confused: this is my second day at it ( who'd have though the recommended drying time between coats is 14-16hrs:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

I didn't report it and I think it is bad form from whoever did

In other news, I've put Gallas up for sale offically. I've put his price at 7.5m, but thats negotiable, and will go drastically down if I'm offered a good young defender. I'd rather he goes to a team who needs or wants an 89 rated defender, but I'd also rather the cash than to have him sitting on my team, so if you want him, come get him...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,222 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Those of use whose missus no longer likes the varnished front door and now would prefer a red front door :confused: this is my second day at it ( who'd have though the recommended drying time between coats is 14-16hrs:eek:

You seem to have spilled some red paint on your avatar!

I believe you anyways, was just like it was straight out of a book of bad excuses :D the same book you should have used to get you off painting the door!

Honorato Nilmar

Rating: 88

Price: 5.7M

Just selling to squash this debt.

Honorato Nilmar

Rating: 88

Price: 5.7M

Just selling to squash this debt.

Sold to Sao Paulo FC :)

Thanks mate.

I've been looking for an 89/90 striker, willing to take a punt on him at 88. His last rating change was minus 2 but I'm hoping the next will be a +1 :)

Sold to Sao Paulo FC :)

Thanks mate.

Hey I just put luis muriel up for loan till u get a striker man, hope the chairman will allow it, see if u can take him there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just after seeing this now,harsh on the lads,didn't see any problem with it myself,not sure why they even blocked it.
    On another note its a deeply flawed game anyway.

• Advertisement

Hey I just put luis muriel up for loan till u get a striker man, hope the chairman will allow it, see if u can take him there

I'm covered for Strikers.. I've Eto,Cristaldo and Ronaldinho

I need a LB to be honest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement