Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I'm covered for Strikers.. I've Eto,Cristaldo and Ronaldinho

I need a LB to be honest.

Lb, ill see what I have!

Ehhh not much! I may have to look at that myself!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    On another note its a deeply flawed game anyway.

I stick with it cause its the closest thing I've seen to a game I desperately want; a Football Manager MMO. I'd adore if they put up proper servers and the likes and did Football Manager Online, rather than require one person to have the computer on in a network game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I stick with it cause its the closest thing I've seen to a game I desperately want; a Football Manager MMO. I'd adore if they put up proper servers and the likes and did Football Manager Online, rather than require one person to have the computer on in a network game.
    ^
    Thats pretty much my reasoning too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

A message to all, GANSO is priceless to me, the lowest he'll be going for is 30-35m. That might be madness to you but he's 23 and will only rise in the coming months

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Overall I'd be in the same boat.. But letting other teams cancel transfer is a huge flaw.

The only person who should be allowed to that is the league creator.

• Advertisement

Mmo? Sorry if im missing something obvious.... can you explain about the 'rather than having 1 person...' part in more detail? Im lost on that part

Thanks

Overall I'd be in the same boat.. But letting other teams cancel transfer is a huge flaw.

Yeah.

I started to say that earlier. I'd have a two tier system; basically if someone reports something, it goes to the World Leader. He can give a quick reasoning based on his knowledge of whats happening. If there's still fears, it could then be escalated to the next level up, in terms of an SM Mod, who'd then also have the benefit of seeing the World Leader's reasoning for letting it go through and can make an informed decision.

Right now, it just looks like they go "Isco for 26m? **** off!" and reverse it.

But sure then the world creator could cancel transfers that hinder him and let others go for his friends or whatever. An impartial mod is the only way for this, what is needed is some way to dispute a transfer reversal. There needs to be a way to contact SM and explain why and how a transfer was completed. If they had this then Real and Malaga could have this sorted in minutes

A message to all, GANSO is priceless to me, the lowest he'll be going for is 30-35m. That might be madness to you but he's 23 and will only rise in the coming months

Neymar did say once he left Brazil Ganso would be the best talent there!

But I like that Bernard chap too, I think he will be a very good player

But sure then the world creator could cancel transfers that hinder him and let others go for his friends or whatever. An impartial mod is the only way for this, what is needed is some way to dispute a transfer reversal. There needs to be a way to contact SM and explain why and how a transfer was completed. If they had this then Real and Malaga could have this sorted in minutes

yes but as in this case, the impartial mod is out of the loop as regards external factors regards the isco transfer.

I.e. he/she did not know about the other deals, where as eddie mc would have been informed before hand and would have has all info at hand before making a call on it

• Advertisement

Neymar did say once he left Brazil Ganso would be the best talent there!

But I like that Bernard chap too, I think he will be a very good player

He's definitely a hot prospect, if I want to move up through the divisions it's players like him I'll need to keep.

Anyone know what prize money you get for winning divisions, cups, getting promoted etc?

yes but as in this case, the impartial mod is out of the loop as regards external factors regards the isco transfer.

I.e. he/she did not know about the other deals, where as eddie mc would have been informed before hand and would have has all info at hand before making a call on it

Well that's why I was saying there should be a way to contact then, so the situation can be explained

But sure then the world creator could cancel transfers that hinder him and let others go for his friends or whatever.

I'd still rather the world creator only having the power to cancel bids instead of everyone else.

But either way works TBH.

Well that's why I was saying there should be a way to contact then, so the situation can be explained

There probably is, but they will probably just make the call based on individual transfers and not any 'add oons' to the deal...

Would someone take Benfica so I can start raiding the team :P

Would someone take Benfica so I can start raiding the team :P

Think u mean NOT take!!! Easier to raid then!

The offer for Lucho GONZÁLEZ of Queens Park Rangers from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Took 17 hours and 45 minutes for that to come through.

He's a 90 rated midfielder who Porto seemed to send over to QPR when the game began in return for M'Bia. When i was going through teams last night, I noticed his transfer ban lifted this morning, so was on at 00:01 to put the bid in. He's older at 32, but his last rating drop was only 3 weeks ago, so hoping that he won't have another for a while, especially after winning the league with Porto.

And because it was an external team, I got him for 8.5m (probably could have got him for less, but was afraid others might spot the cheaper 90 rated player and try and outbid me). At that price, even if he drops down to 89 or 88, he's still going to strengthen my central midfield. :) Very happy with that. And might make me more willing to shift round a few other players in that area.

The offer for Lucho GONZÁLEZ of Queens Park Rangers from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's a 90 rated midfielder who Porto seemed to send over to QPR when the game began in return for M'Bia. When i was going through teams last night, I noticed his transfer ban lifted this morning, so was on at 00:01 to put the bid in. He's older at 32, but his last rating drop was only 3 weeks ago, so hoping that he won't have another for a while, especially after winning the league with Porto.

And because it was an external team, I got him for 8.5m (probably could have got him for less, but was afraid others might spot the cheaper 90 rated player and try and outbid me). At that price, even if he drops down to 89 or 88, he's still going to strengthen my central midfield. :) Very happy with that. And might make me more willing to shift round a few other players in that area.

Looks an absolute bargain

Between him and balero they were about the only 90 rated attackers I could find as upcoming....

but both of them only play centre and I have hernanes there so kinda gutted I could not fit them in!

Will be a good squad playet for u though!

Right lads...

Last orders on R Keane!!! If someone wants him it will cost 6.5mil as im getting 6 trade value for him in an accepted bid!!!

Honeslty, he is doing the business for me. Lots of goals and assists considering the amout of games he has actually played!

If you want him let me know soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Wish I did report it!

Wuda been gas looking back at all this commotion I created!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Just seen this now lads..

Theres a good chance no one reported lads.The SMFA monitor EVERY deal in every WORLD!

Theres loads of reasons why deals get reversed like

An illegal transfer is one that benefits one team more than the other.

The following are examples of suspicious transfers:
    Buying a club's best players for low value.
    Buying a club's worst players for high value.
    Conducting multiple transfers with the same club that are one sided.
    Any of the above prior to a manager resigning.

The following are examples of NOT suspicious transfers:
    Someone out bids you for a player.
    You would have paid slightly less/more for the player.

Eddy Mac earned a draw with Dortmund against Juventus.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Dortmund and Juventus in their Friendly fixture.
    Lewandowski scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gündoğan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Came from 2 down !

Oh this is brilliant:D

Matthew Scorr steered Málaga CF to victory against Real Madrid.
    Málaga CF outclassed Real Madrid and beat them 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Isco was on the scoresheet for his side.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

Hand bags down now lads!No one knows for sure IF the deal was even reported!SMFA will watch those 2 managers very closely in future if they try too deals tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,222 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Reggie Blinkered steered Genoa CFC to victory against SS Lazio in the first leg of their friendly set of games.

Genoa CFC beat SS Lazio 3 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Ademi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gruezo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Eddy Mac earned a draw with Dortmund against Juventus.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Dortmund and Juventus in their Friendly fixture.
    Lewandowski scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gündoğan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Came from 2 down !
    i should of hammered you!
    if it wasn't for Weidenfeller, Vucinic would of got his hattrick and maybe more before you got your quick fire 2 in 4 minutes

good warm up to AC Milan tomorrow.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Is there a reason i can't offer any of my players new contracts? Can you only do it at certain times of the season?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement