Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,222 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Is there a reason i can't offer any of my players new contracts? Can you only do it at certain times of the season?

Just offered some of mine new contracts today, didn't come across any that I couldn't, in saying that there were only 3.

Not sure what's going on your end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I threw out about 5 or 6 yesterday with no problems. What error/message is coming up?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Reggie Blinkered steered Genoa CFC to victory against SS Lazio in the first leg of their friendly set of games.

Genoa CFC beat SS Lazio 3 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Ademi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gruezo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Luck!!! Ha ha!!!

I never changed my line up so it was my first team! Was it youths tonight? Ill change it foe next time man!

Well done!

Luck!!! Ha ha!!!

I never changed my line up so it was my first team! Was it youths tonight? Ill change it foe next time man!

Well done!

Yeah was youth's tonight, although two positions of mine I don't have youths for.

Delighted to beat your first team so haha.

Only fair next leg for my first team to play your youths :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

No error, just no option to offer a new contract like there usually is....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Eh... how do you offer contracts?:o

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Eh... how do you offer contracts?:o

It's in the options when you are looking at a player, not much to it, I just noticed today so offered the 3 lads who had 1 year left.

Yeah was youth's tonight, although two positions of mine I don't have youths for.

Delighted to beat your first team so haha.

Only fair next leg for my first team to play your youths :p

Yeah of course man!

Yeah of course man!

I'm only joking, play who you want, you don't get much luck against me anyways for some reason!

I'm only joking, play who you want, you don't get much luck against me anyways for some reason!

No way dude!

Ive all the faith in the world in the youth system here!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Celtic.
    FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Celtic in their Friendly fixture.
    Džeko was on the scoresheet for his side.

Friendly beating by my little brother-in-law :o

Ratings Question:

If a player got +1'd recently but is now on the verge of a transfer to a bigger league, is he bound to get another rate rising once the deal goes through or once he plays some games or not at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'd say once he plays games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

Is there a reason i can't offer any of my players new contracts? Can you only do it at certain times of the season?

What is the point in offering a contract, there is no bosom ruling in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ratings Question:

If a player got +1'd recently but is now on the verge of a transfer to a bigger league, is he bound to get another rate rising once the deal goes through or once he plays some games or not at all?

The transfer to a bigger league will have no bearing on it, each league is reviewed at different stages.

Rafa1977 wrote: »
    The transfer to a bigger league will have no bearing on it, each league is reviewed at different stages.

mmmh, he mightnt be worth taking a punt on so :(, could be waiting a while for another increase ...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

What is the point in offering a contract, there is no bosom ruling in the game.

:pac::pac::pac::D:D:D

I think you mean Bosman!!

Wilberto wrote: »
    :pac::pac::pac::D:D:D

I think you mean Bosman!!

This is one of my main issues with the game, I think since the managers CAN offer contracts it would makes sense that playera leave at rhe end of their contracts rather than the chairman bailing out managera asleep at the wheel!!

mmmh, he mightnt be worth taking a punt on so :(, could be waiting a while for another increase ...

Is it the player that both of us are in for?

Is it the player that both of us are in for?

no, another fella ;)

decided to move away from the 1 big name signing(have 30m to spend on the right dude) and bring in 4-5 more player to the squad.

• Advertisement

no, another fella ;)

decided to move away from the 1 big name signing(have 30m to spend on the right dude) and bring in 4-5 more player to the squad.

Pm on the way

Sorry lads, ive had to recall a few loan players as I want to sell them asap as ive found quite a few promising players as of late!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    What would be the chances of me moving club?

I'm really not in the mood to stay with Malaga now.
    Thinking Benfica.

Another one jumping ship?? Stay till the jawbs done!

Ohhh.....and stay away from my Tony!!

257555.png

Unless you wanna do a deal on Isco?? :P:P:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

nua domhan wrote: »
    Unless you wanna do a deal on Isco?? :P:P:P

He can't. It'll probably get cancelled!!! :P :P!!

Too soon??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Al Capwned wrote: »
    this thread is fast becoming more entertaining than the game itself.

it's been too good the last few days :pac:

makes the GW better too i think

if you've only recently signed them or gave them a new contract - you can't do it

contracts are being done by the game now too
    Ratings Question:

maybe when he plays a bit & does well for them but not for just moving to a bigger league

the team he's go to also will have an impact on it - teams down the bottom of the league won't have high ratings just because they're in a better league

an example - van wolfswinkle could be better off going to porto where he'd get to 90 if doing well, than norwich if they struggle or sit midtable

the ratings are done anytime now, not like before when the were scheduled

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭batistuta9

i'd a go at trying to get Isco there - no go it seems

when did the chairman's valuation start making a difference in this?

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

after making his first competitive international start wes hoolahan is up for sale, funds needed for another player, 87 rated for 5.5m, any takers?

• Advertisement

Lets hope this fella stays playing for another season, that should get me 2-3 SM season :)

Ryan GIGGS has completed his move to FC Porto from Manchester United for 5,000,000

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement