Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

I'm weighing up what to do with Sigurdsson now. He's not in my starting line up now. On the one hand, he could be sold and I'd probably get enough to buy two more squad players. On the other, he covers a good few positions and is a good back up. Not sure.

I've a bid in now on another CM squad player, and I feel my backups don't need to be 88-89. I'd nearly rather have two players at 83-85 with a potential to rise...

I might be interested in him, could probably strengthen my midfield a bit, i'm still in the league shield so my boys are taking a battering and i'm rotating the squad like a mutherf**ker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Fabrice OLINGA has completed his move to SS Lazio from RCD Mallorca for 1,000,000 plus Enrico ZAMPA and Vittorio SALUSTRI . All other offers were turned down.

Woo hoo! Close one that!!!

I hope he breaks his legs...:D:D:D:D

At this stage i just wanna avoid the drop..Shocking considering some of my players. That said i sacrificed a load of 88 to 90 rated players so i could bring in younger talent. When they develop ill be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    At this stage i just wanna avoid the drop..Shocking considering some of my players. That said i sacrificed a load of 88 to 90 rated players so i could bring in younger talent. When they develop ill be fine.

Ah!

That was what I was thinking as of late! I cant believe your fighting relegation! But your right, you have a promising youth team if you can stay up things should get better for ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Currently first in Div 3 but not much separating the top teams. Aiming to stay top but automatic qualification would do. Really don't want to be stuck in the playoffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

So 18 league games left, whats everyones target now?

I think with Lazio, if the good form continues and we can turn a few draws into wins we can push for automatic promotion, but my more realistic aims are playoffs

Aiming for the Div2 playoffs

Big game shortly at home to sevilla, badly need the 3 points to push on!

Hopefully Muriel can get off the mark!

Oh also, big thanks to Genoa for sending back a player I could not recall so I could sell him!

He could have said no in fairness, let me know aboit the loan offer I made and if it doesn't work we will sort something mate

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

So 18 league games left, whats everyones target now?

I think with Lazio, if the good form continues and we can turn a few draws into wins we can push for automatic promotion, but my more realistic aims are playoffs

took over fc twente in mid table so im pushing for the play offs. if i dont get promoted then next season(first full season) ill be aiming for 1st

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Avoid relegation while getting to know the game better!!

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    Avoid relegation while getting to know the game better!!

With who man?

Just saw i disnt press save on my team, no Giggs or Jovetic tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against Udinese Calcio.
    Newcastle United outclassed Udinese Calcio and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Willian scored both of the goals for Newcastle United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Big win which puts me top for now, still very tight at the top of division 2 with only 7 points separating 1st and 8th

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dave Shadow was unable to prevent a Tottenham Hotspur defeat to Dortmund.
    Tottenham Hotspur slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Dortmund in their Division 1 fixture.
    Holtby and Ideye were amongst the goalscorers.

Damn it.

So, apparently, subs were made that were left over from a cup game where I had it set up for Chico and Bale to come on for Holtby and Ideye if we were losing. When I switched my players out, the subs must have reversed cause on the 60 minute mark, Chico and Bale got pulled off for Holtby and Ideye. Now, funny enough, I was losing 2-0 at that point anyway, and Holtby and Ideye scored my two goals anyway.

Still, annoying to lose that. Called it earlier; 4 straight wins vs 4 straight losses. :( Dortmund was destined to win.

Slump back down to 7th, due to wins from Dortmund and West Brom, but PSG lose, so the race to 1st stays pretty close. Only 7 points still between 1st and 7th.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

With who man?

Oh sorry....:o

Estudiantes....!!

Big game shortly at home to sevilla, badly need the 3 points to push on!

Hopefully Muriel can get off the mark!

Damn! 2-0 loss! Oh well, new target... playoffs!

And now I've noticed someone I bid on earlier has had two more bids on him :(

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Just saw i disnt press save on my team, no Giggs or Jovetic tonight :(

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against FC Twente.
    FC Porto beat FC Twente 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Džeko and Gebhart were amongst the goalscorers.

HAPPY DAYZ!

And now I've noticed someone I bid on earlier has had two more bids on him :(

want more bids on him? :D

c''mon tell us all and start another one of those bidding frenzies:p

Seriously don't tho, a name getting released caused ruction last time!:rolleyes:

Nah, I want this player. Have already upped my bid accordingly :P Sorry guys, I want this kid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,222 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

against Bordeaux.

Genoa CFC outclassed Bordeaux and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Borriello scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Olivera was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Victory takes me up to 2nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,222 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Oh also, big thanks to Genoa for sending back a player I could not recall so I could sell him!

He could have said no in fairness, let me know aboit the loan offer I made and if it doesn't work we will sort something mate

Don't think that loan will work, your chairman won't allow it.

Don't worry about it anyways, Ademi might become a regular.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Damn! 2-0 loss! Oh well, new target... playoffs!

Was a good first half, not much action in the second half thankfully. GG.

Stekelenburg and Di Santo have been great signings so far after 3 games. Gives me confidence going into matches, and they were dirt cheap too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Nah, I want this player. Have already upped my bid accordingly :P Sorry guys, I want this kid.

me too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

"Martin O'Neill was unable to prevent a RCD Espanyol defeat to Palmeiras.
    RCD Espanyol slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Palmeiras in their Division 4 fixture.
    Pohjanpalo was on the scoresheet for his side."

Balls!!!

Thought i'd be ok resting some of the better players for a bigger game on thursday against Malaga. Had a new record of 7 league games unbeaten until tonight.

At least there was this though....

Record crowd watches RCD Espanyol. 32,330 fans turned out to watch RCD Espanyol against Palmeiras breaking the previous home record attendance.

5-3 winners against Arsenal in London...Could my luck be changing??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Dave Shadow was unable to prevent a Tottenham Hotspur defeat to Dortmund.
    Tottenham Hotspur slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Dortmund in their Division 1 fixture.
    Holtby and Ideye were amongst the goalscorers.

Damn it.

So, apparently, subs were made that were left over from a cup game where I had it set up for Chico and Bale to come on for Holtby and Ideye if we were losing. When I switched my players out, the subs must have reversed cause on the 60 minute mark, Chico and Bale got pulled off for Holtby and Ideye. Now, funny enough, I was losing 2-0 at that point anyway, and Holtby and Ideye scored my two goals anyway.

Still, annoying to lose that. Called it earlier; 4 straight wins vs 4 straight losses. :( Dortmund was destined to win.

Slump back down to 7th, due to wins from Dortmund and West Brom, but PSG lose, so the race to 1st stays pretty close. Only 7 points still between 1st and 7th.

I was due a win tho

MarkY91 wrote: »
    me too ;)

Come at me, bro!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

The first time all season I didn't make changes to my team, miscalculated the time I'd be home at and couldn't get to a computer!!

Annnndddddddd.......

I win convincingly against rivals Ajax, lol this game isn't for the weak hearted :P

• Advertisement

Don't think that loan will work, your chairman won't allow it.

Don't worry about it anyways, Ademi might become a regular.

Did you try? If not I can give you someone else as a backup or something man

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement