Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Come at me, bro!

Think im in on this one too of im not wrong!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think im in on this one too of im not wrong!!!

Yup.

Its the least erotic but most exciting threeway I've ever been involved in :pac:

EDIT: Ooooh, Twente change their bid now. Wondering if I need to up my bid even more now...

Yup.

Its the least erotic but most exciting threeway I've ever been involved in :pac:

EDIT: Ooooh, Twente change their bid now. Wondering if I need to up my bid even more now...

Lol! Dude.... ror all you know he could had decreased it!

With these sort of things its best to go in with what YOU are prepared to pay, if I dont get him ive another anyway that I REALLY want and ill go in huge for him when I have the money!

Pay what you think man, more out there!

If I get him, I'm fairly sure it ends my chase of some Benfica players but I feel I probably won't need them anyway. Whichever of us get him though will have a fun summer by the sound of it :P

If I get him, I'm fairly sure it ends my chase of some Benfica players but I feel I probably won't need them anyway. Whichever of us get him though will have a fun summer by the sound of it :P

Now now, don't give the game away!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Lol! Dude.... ror all you know he could had decreased it!

With these sort of things its best to go in with what YOU are prepared to pay, if I dont get him ive another anyway that I REALLY want and ill go in huge for him when I have the money!

Pay what you think man, more out there!

i decreased it ;). so both of you should decrease yours too ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Out of the division three drop zone and on a three game unbeaten streak....Happy days

Don't worry, I won't. :D (EDIT: To not giving it away).

In other news, I've listed SIGURDSSON, Gylfi. Not put a price on him, though I'd value him about 15m right now. Just so people know he's available :) Worth noting I'd put money with him if some others wanted to sell a good player with him :P

MarkY91 wrote: »
    i decreased it ;). so both of you should decrease yours too ;);)

I pulled out as I thought I could use a better player to trade with but of course the oul chairman is acting up again!!!!!

Ill go back in with the same bid though

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Anybody selling a def RC? Ideally 88-90

• Advertisement

I pulled out as I thought I could use a better player to trade with but of course the oul chairman is acting up again!!!!!

Ill go back in with the same bid though

6m should get you him ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Matt Pepper steered Real Madrid to victory against fierce rivals Atlético Madrid in the Madrid Derby.
    Real Madrid beat Atlético Madrid 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Chuffed with that to be honest! My expectations is to either win Div 1 or come 2nd or 3rd by a little few points! :)

6m should get you him ;)

Ah now you've definitely got me worried about my bid...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

If anyone's selling a young DC rated 89 or over let me know.

I've a bit of cash to spend.

PSV

6m should get you him ;)

Wouldnt even get me in the door!!!!

Ohhh I see Madrid back in for oul Isco!!!!

Wouldnt even get me in the door!!!!

Ohhh I see Madrid back in for oul Isco!!!!

Yeah because it wasnt fair what happened :( , don't worry lads, WE ARE NOT GOING TO CHEAT! Its a normal deal like the last one! (If it is accepted) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Didn't realise I have a cup semi against Malaga on Tuesday then an important league match 2 days later. Not enough depth in my squad for league and cup run.

Oh looks like Real Madrid still can't get Isco because..

The deal involving Real Madrid and Málaga CF regarding Alarcón ISCO has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

Interesting..
    The sooner the better I get this sorted out with the SM Mods, the better!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,222 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Did you try? If not I can give you someone else as a backup or something man

Yeah I tried, tried before I sent your guy back, but it's ok.

The Milan manager has been kind enough to send me back Kevin Constant so all is well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Ronan wrote: »
    Anybody selling a def RC? Ideally 88-90

Samba???

• Advertisement

Yeah I tried, tried before I sent your guy back, but it's ok.

The Milan manager has been kind enough to send me back Kevin Constant so all is well!

Oh good as long as u got sorted man, hate to see ya short coming into crunch time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

If anyone's selling a young DC rated 89 or over let me know.

I've a bit of cash to spend.

PSV

Samba???

So Keane came this morn and said it has always been his dream to play for Houston!!!!

How could I refuse!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

pepper180 wrote: »
    Oh looks like Real Madrid still can't get Isco because..

The deal involving Real Madrid and Málaga CF regarding Alarcón ISCO has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

Interesting..
    The sooner the better I get this sorted out with the SM Mods, the better!

Are you two brothers??

You're not using the same IP address in your mums house are ya?? :p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Don't worry, I won't. :D (EDIT: To not giving it away).

In other news, I've listed SIGURDSSON, Gylfi. Not put a price on him, though I'd value him about 15m right now. Just so people know he's available :) Worth noting I'd put money with him if some others wanted to sell a good player with him :P

£15m???

Yer Dreamin!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

nua domhan wrote: »
    Are you two brothers??

Think Real and Bremen are brothers, not Malaga.

I dont know what has been offered this time but I believe its harsh that the 2 teams cant do this deal if the numbers are good.

edit: it was harsh for the origional deal to be cancelled too btw, even it I was by-passed(really need to start letting that go :p)!

Yup.

when will the bids be accepted?

nua domhan wrote: »
    Are you two brothers??

No we arent brothers! Myself and Bremen are brothers! Malaga guy is just Malaga guy :pac:

when will the bids be accepted?

Eh could be 12.20 usually but it depends, sometimes it might take till morn, depending on when the last bid went in...

I'd say tomorrow morn. I'd not get hopes up though! Id say spurs will get this one for sure!

• Advertisement

Eh could be 12.20 usually but it depends, sometimes it might take till morn, depending on when the last bid went in...

I'd say tomorrow morn. I'd not get hopes up though! Id say spurs will get this one for sure!

maybe ive max bidded though ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement