Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

MarkY91 wrote: »
    maybe ive max bidded though ;)

It is possible that the spurs chairman will allow him a higher max value on the player. I generally find from different game world, of you have a big pile of money they generally let you bid more!

Maybe im wrong and you will land him, its just ive a feeling spurs will land him

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Welcome to FCP Bigi ... Now all you need to do is prove you have the potential to be as good as Tiote

Gaël BIGIRIMANA has completed his move to FC Porto from Swansea City for 4,401,000

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It is possible that the spurs chairman will allow him a higher max value on the player. I generally find from different game world, of you have a big pile of money they generally let you bid more!

Maybe im wrong and you will land him, its just ive a feeling spurs will land him

My max bid was 12.5m.

Not saying that's what I bid, though. Just for point of comparison, it's what my chairman would have allowed up to.

As for how long it will take, I think each new bid will reset or at least add on time to the clock. The fact we've been joined by a forth will elongate our wait.
    nua domhan wrote: »
    £15m???

Ever hear of starting high? :P

There's already one bid in for him anyway (though not at the asking price), that I'll likely accept tonight (and definitely if I land the guy we're after).

My max bid was 12.5m.

Not saying that's what I bid, though. Just for point of comparison, it's what my chairman would have allowed up to.

As for how long it will take, I think each new bid will reset or at least add on time to the clock. The fact we've been joined by a forth will elongate our wait.

Ever hear of starting high? :P

There's already one bid in for him anyway (though not at the asking price), that I'll likely accept tonight (and definitely if I land the guy we're after).

I think mine was actually around the 12 also but I bid nowhere near the max!

I'm a big fan of Siggy, disgusted utd did not follow up their interest but I'd say 15 is not WAYYYYY off the mark!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,222 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

The offer for Orkhan ALIYEV of Simurq PFK from Genoa CFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Georgi MILANOV of Litex Lovech from Genoa CFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Taras BURLAK of Lokomotiv Moskva from Genoa CFC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Azerbaijan, Bulgaria and Russia,added to the other comings and goings it has been a very busy few days around Genoa as we still focus on building with the future in mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 shamrock oleary

hi,

is it too late to join? played this game years ago and wud love to join, don't mind what club / division

thanks,

steve.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    maybe ive max bidded though ;)

AHHH!!!!

Now I see! I spotted this morn that our friend may well be on his way to man u!!!!!!!!!!

Revised bid!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i withdre my bid to up the bid(bought vorm during that time and my money halved) now i cant offer what i originally had nor can i up my bid..ive conceaded defeat in losing this bidding war now because of my stupid chairman :(

I'm not going to change my bid again. I've put on as much as I'm willing to put on someone like him, and if he goes for more, fair play. I can invest in other youth players.

I worry he'll go for a crazy amount now though. :P At this stage, I just want people to stop bidding so we can see where he goes...

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

AHHH!!!!

Now I see! I spotted this morn that our friend may well be on his way to man u!!!!!!!!!!

Revised bid!!!!!
    :D I see that now

• Advertisement

soap1978 wrote: »

:(

And you worried I'd give it away tupac :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

hi,

is it too late to join? played this game years ago and wud love to join, don't mind what club / division

thanks,

steve.
    Yup you can..if you look at the first post theres a game world ID number just sign up n search that and you'll see the free clubs.ill accept you today.

soap1978 wrote: »

R u man u?? As they are now in as well!

My revised bid is pretty close to the max!!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Yup you can..if you look at the first post theres a game world ID number just sign up n search that and you'll see the free clubs.ill accept you today.
    hi thanks for that , can I have cska moskow.

hi thanks for that , can I have cska moskow.

Yup just apply for them and ill be online later and accept you.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Yup just apply for them and ill be online later and accept you.
    great thanks, have applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

I'm not going to change my bid again. I've put on as much as I'm willing to put on someone like him, and if he goes for more, fair play. I can invest in other youth players.

I worry he'll go for a crazy amount now though. :P At this stage, I just want people to stop bidding so we can see where he goes...
    damn right you better not be and that includes Twente and Lazio. :mad:

the three of you have been clogging up my club message feed for the last 24 hours with bids then withdrawals then you bid again and now Flamengo and Man u have joined in.

stop changing your bids or i'm releasing the name god damn it! :mad::mad:

R u man u?? As they are now in as well!

My revised bid is pretty close to the max!!

Then I'd say I'm out. I want him but not for 12m. :( I'd rather take that much money and buy two squad players than spend it all on one.

I would say be careful; right now, his popularity is based on rumours. He could be a great purchase, but I know personally I was looking at him originally to buy now and sell off for a bigger fee later down the line, which is harder if you've spent that much straight off the bat...

CSKA Moskva have appointed steve williams as the clubs new manager.

The Los Angeles Galaxy chairman has appointed Jimmy Rabbitte as the clubs new manager.

Jimmy Rabbitte has parted company with SL Benfica after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.
    This was a mistake by Jimmy.Im shocked there arent more applocations for Benfica..Great team there!

Does that failed application reset the 7 day limit on transfers?

• Advertisement

Does that failed application reset the 7 day limit on transfers?

Id imagine so as the game makes out that he resigned but im not 100%.I do think someone will take them over soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

any takers for a friendly with reserves have just bought a few and want to try them out in a game.

Newcastle got there first. roll on the 15th!

swoody wrote: »

the three of you have been clogging up my club message feed for the last 24 hours with bids then withdrawals then you bid again and now Flamengo and Man u have joined in.

i will find you. and i will kill you!

MIHAYLOV, Nikolay up for sale. 24 year old 88 rated FC twente goalkeeper. 7m will get him. ive a bid from external already accepted so pm me so i can cancel it

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Can I switch from Sunderland to Benfica.Sunderland is a tough aul station.Benfica looks a little bit easier.If not its cool.

Cheers,
    Mr.Magoo

Benfica job
    1: Mr.ChongMagoo

Any more?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Yes it does.Everytime a manager drops out its another 7 days......to the exact hour!

swoody wrote: »

Sorry man, but I didnt know at the time utd weresniffing in real life! That mmakes a huge difference

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Sorry man, but I didnt know at the time utd weresniffing in real life! That mmakes a huge difference
    there not exactly sniffing, he's trying to force a transfer to united in the hope of signing for them after all he's refused to sign a new contract so is available on a free this summer.

• Advertisement

Then I'd say I'm out. I want him but not for 12m. :( I'd rather take that much money and buy two squad players than spend it all on one.

I would say be careful; right now, his popularity is based on rumours. He could be a great purchase, but I know personally I was looking at him originally to buy now and sell off for a bigger fee later down the line, which is harder if you've spent that much straight off the bat...

I hardly ever buy players with the intention of selling on! If I land him the plan would be to keep him and watch the young team develop over the years!!! Like with el sha and luis muriel. No intention of selling them ever!!!!

I actually think el shaarawy had as much if not more potential than Isco! I think he is a fabulous player!!!

Another 4 or 5 similar in age and quality and I can sit back and enjoy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement