Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Daemos wrote: »
    Not you :)

Just a general statement without naming names

Ah go on...Name names....:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Real, Bremen, Malaga, Lazio, Napoli......? i can keep going :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

No fun without names:D

swoody wrote: »

Ah here..I am the worst negotiator in the league..I'd withdraw my bid then offer double!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Ah here..I am the worst negotiator in the league..I'd withdraw my bid then offer double!!

Are you looking for any players???:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

My negotiation skills are so good I get reported for it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

To be fair, he is !!!

I asked for Rolando to be released from his loan and id loan him 2 86-87 players, so he released Rolando but refused to take replacemnts :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shamrock oleary

Hi Lads,

cska manager here, am new to the league, I have a few players that are unhappy can they demand transfers and also if anyone wants to help me with formations pls feel free!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Hi Lads,

cska manager here, am new to the league, I have a few players that are unhappy can they demand transfers and also if anyone wants to help me with formations pls feel free!

Once once they reach a stage 5 concern they are automatically put on the transfer list

Hi Lads,

I imagine they are unhappy as they haven't gotten any game time as the last manager hasn't logged in for ages. Play the unhappy players for a few games in a row and they will soon cheer up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 shamrock oleary

Once once they reach a stage 5 concern they are automatically put on the transfer list
    thanks for that - only stage 1.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    To be fair, he is !!!

I asked for Rolando to be released from his loan and id loan him 2 86-87 players, so he released Rolando but refused to take replacemnts :eek:

Ah, twas the right thing to do...Oddly enough my results have improved since i gave him back..:D:D

thanks for that - only stage 1.
    with regards formation its basically down to your personal preference and what players you have to play certain formations. your previous manager favored a 4-4-2 but the computer played a 4-5-1 and a 3-4-1-2 and got some handy results till Marseille came along

Ah, twas the right thing to do...Oddly enough my results have improved since i gave him back..:D:D

:P Don't know what ye did to him, no sooner did he step off the plane and he dropped from 90 to 89 :eek:

Put him back on the plane ... off to Greece ... in return for 12m :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Real? Wash your mouth out son, I've never done such a thing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Benfica job
    1: Mr.ChongMagoo

Any more?
    A friend of mine would be interested in taking them over, if it's up for offer

"friend"

fry+suspicious.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I imagine they are unhappy as they haven't gotten any game time as the last manager hasn't logged in for ages. Play the unhappy players for a few games in a row and they will soon cheer up.

I've played Bale for all but one game since I took over and he is still concerned. Takes ages for it to go :(

I've played Bale for all but one game since I took over and he is still concerned. Takes ages for it to go :(
    i'll sort him out.....

sure Juventus are his boyhood club! ;)

i'll sort him out.....

Rumour has it Bale used to travel up north with M'bia and Granero for Poker Games with Dzeko, Mbiwa and santon ... All I'm saying, Porto would be a perfect fit for him :P

• Advertisement

i'll sort him out.....

Sure, he's all yours.

Just match the €150m price tag :P

Sure, he's all yours.

Just match the €150m price tag :P
    i'll give ya Lichtsteiner and Giovinco + a kick in the nads. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Oh! I think I may have nabbed him!

As far as I remember my bid was over 12!!!

your players + money to me looked about 10m. looks like its me who got him

Throw in a bag of crisps and he's yours!

Throw in a bag of crisps and he's yours!
    since i don't know what you like here's a video on how crisps are made....... :)

lol

In other news, I'll be accepting the bid on Siggy in the next hour.

Still contemplating the bid in on Holtby though.

EDIT: Removed loan. Don't know why I said that.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Keep playing him,be careful of his fitness.Play him in league games at all cost.Concerns get reviewed about once a month.Only one concern will disappear at any review.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

can someone clarify something for me.

when can you recall a player on a permanent loan or can you at all?

i thought you could once their real season was over but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Hi...,
    The players that were on loan at the start of this gameworld will stay out on loan and cannot be recalled until the end of SEASON 1 of this gameworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭tom_k

Hey, wouldn't mind getting in on this. I've (maybe cheekily) applied for Benfica.

User Name T K
    Club applied for Benfica

I'd take any of the other clubs available if this isn't suitable. I manage a team in another game world too if that's relevant.

Thanks,
    Tom.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

As we offer teams out based on manager points your friend has none thus is behind the other manager in the pecking order.

Tell him there are 3 teams unmanaged tho and hes welcomed too any other team he likes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement