Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

tom_k wrote: »
    Hey, wouldn't mind getting in on this. I've (maybe cheekily) applied for Benfica.

User Name T K
    Club applied for Benfica

I'd take any of the other clubs available if this isn't suitable. I manage a team in another game world too if that's relevant.

Thanks,
    Tom.
    Hi Tom.
    As explained in post number 1 we offer unmanaged clubs out based on manager points.as a current game world manager is interested in benfica he has more points (in the manager rankings of our world) then you.so he has first choice on said club.there are other teams free tho and there are new clubs becoming free every day!wed love you too join but it will most likey not be with benfica ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

swoody wrote: »
    Real, Bremen, Malaga, Lazio, Napoli......? i can keep going :rolleyes:

Me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

MrMac84 wrote: »
    As we offer teams out based on manager points your friend has none thus is behind the other manager in the pecking order.

Tell him there are 3 teams unmanaged tho and hes welcomed too any other team he likes
    In that case he'd like to put his name forward for Standard Liege. He says he sent you a request

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

anyone selling any 89+ central defenders ?

hamburg

Daemos wrote: »
    In that case he'd like to put his name forward for Standard Liege. He says he sent you a request

On soccermanager?thats perfect ill accept it later or tomoro tell him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Me?
    yeah! got a problem with that do ya :pac: :p

btw i found a video evidence of the transfer dealing being done between Real, Bremen and Malage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭tom_k

Hi Tom.
    As explained in post number 1 we offer unmanaged clubs out based on manager points.as a current game world manager is interested in benfica he has more points (in the manager rankings of our world) then you.so he has first choice on said club.there are other teams free tho and there are new clubs becoming free every day!wed love you too join but it will most likey not be with benfica ok?

That's no bother. Seems Palmeiras is the only one still available so I've applied for that...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

That's no bother. Seems Palmeiras is the only one still available so I've applied for that...
    if you wait a day you can have (apply for) Lyon ;)

Also the new benfica manager is leaving a team too soon..my advice is take palmieras and keep an eye on this thread and If a job you like a bit more comes along then accept it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭tom_k

Also the new benfica manager is leaving a team too soon..my advice is take palmieras and keep an eye on this thread and If a job you like a bit more comes along then accept it..

Great stuff, have applied for Palmeiras, will check on here at least daily for other jobs.

• Advertisement

Great stuff, have applied for Palmeiras, will check on here at least daily for other jobs.

Perfect also theres lots of chat here about transfers and friendlys etc so don't be shy bud

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Hi Lads,

cska manager here, am new to the league, I have a few players that are unhappy can they demand transfers and also if anyone wants to help me with formations pls feel free!

Go to SOCCER MANAGER FORUM.Its a start......to a long path.Follow the rules and learn when to break them.

Soccer Manager Forum > English Forum > Soccer Manager Help > Tactical Help.......A Guide to Newcomers,by Speegs619.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Welcome to FCP Bigi ... Now all you need to do is prove you have the potential to be as good as Tiote

Gaël BIGIRIMANA has completed his move to FC Porto from Swansea City for 4,401,000

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Darko LAZOVIC has completed his move to FC Porto from Crvena Zvezda for 7,230,000

Massadio HAIDARA has completed his move to FC Porto from Swansea City for 900,000 plus Nicolas VIOLA

Nampalys MENDY has completed his move to FC Twente from AS Monaco for 11,424,000. All other offers were turned down.

I was convinced my bid was over 12??

Anyhow, congrats fc twente! Player with a lot of potential right there!

But on the plus side! Back to shopping I go!!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Maybe your chairman valued it over 12 but the Monaco one didn't?

Maybe your chairman valued it over 12 but the Monaco one didn't?

I think that may have been it alright man!

I see me and you have got into it already this morn but enough said on that!!!!

Ha ha!!!!! True what they say, you gotta be up early!

Was on him last night :P

I have three others shortlisted from the exact same "scout" and am waiting to see you on them too.

Was on him last night :P

I have three others shortlisted from the exact same "scout" and am waiting to see you on them too.

Yeah I think we may be using the same source material!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

has anyone taking a strong dislike to a member of their squad???

Iv a player iv listed but had no offers, chairman wont let me loan him or release him:mad:. Id be so happy if I cud get rid of him even tho he's not a bad player just not part of my plans.

juan Pablo Carrizo, gk with 86 rating for 3.1m. someone must want him???

Should get an offer from an external sooner or later. Though I've been waiting days for one for Gallas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Should get an offer from an external sooner or later. Though I've been waiting days for one for Gallas.
    he has been on list for months!

he has been on list for months!

Sometimes taking him off, listing him for loan, unavailable etc and then put him back on will get the bids in on him again ;)

Why not use him as part ex for another player at an external club?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Nampalys MENDY has completed his move to FC Twente from AS Monaco for 11,424,000. All other offers were turned down.

I was convinced my bid was over 12??

Anyhow, congrats fc twente! Player with a lot of potential right there!

But on the plus side! Back to shopping I go!!!!!

i didnt care how much i paid after losing out on luis muriel. im happy with my transfer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,222 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Yeah I think we may be using the same source material!!!!!!!

I think you have scouts all over the place, I see the icon indicating interest and I say I bet that's Lazio!

We have quite a few the same, and not just the ones you listed to me that time,

The SM bigwigs are currently looking at what to do with your 'short' list!

I think you have scouts all over the place, I see the icon indicating interest and I say I bet that's Lazio!

We have quite a few the same, and not just the ones you listed to me that time,

The SM bigwigs are currently looking at what to do with your 'short' list!

Cheers man! In fairness though ive 2 players in my squad that were passed on to me so I try to return the favour whenever I can!

Ive sent about 5 pms this week offering players to lads stuck!

If I have no immediate interest in them I dont see why others cant use them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

Steve Mandanda: 91 rated, 28 years of age, goalkeeper
    For sale: 25 million

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

Samba???

Fanni - 89
    Diawara - 89

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Socky08 wrote: »
    Fanni - 89
    Diawara - 89

id love some fanni