Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

swoody wrote: »
    try some Yaya Banana!

no seriously get him!

some player on fm12 was called jesus condom. cant find him in sm though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Roberto insigne is coming home!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Got an offer for a mediocre player from United today, thought there was something a little odd about it. Did a quick google search, he just signed for Real Madrid IRL :) gonna cost ya a bit more now pal :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Looking for an attacking midfielder 88+

Anyone selling?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Got an offer for a mediocre player from United today, thought there was something a little odd about it. Did a quick google search, he just signed for Real Madrid IRL :) gonna cost ya a bit more now pal :P

Who u managing again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Sao Paulo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pierre JOSEPH-DUBOIS has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Histon for 10,000

The offer for Abdallah YAISIEN of Bologna FC from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Bologna FC will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sorry Lazio, think I won by 2k on Yaisien :P

Both just small investments to see what comes of them.

EDIT: Also...

The offer for Garry MENDES RODRIGUES of Levski from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

you need to keep up to date with transfers

http://www.football.co.uk/real_madrid/real_madrid_sign_casemiro_on_permanent_deal_rss4274570.shtml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Transfers have calmed down again was a an evenftul week in our game world i spent well over 30million nyself and made a big signing of ashley young(91).
    I have a side good enough to win promotion from division 4 i feel. I would like 1 (DC) rated 89+ and id be happy but theres none out there available it seems.

Hamburg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Transfers have calmed down again was a an evenftul week in our game world i spent well over 30million nyself and made a big signing of ashley young(91).
    I have a side good enough to win promotion from division 4 i feel. I would like 1 (DC) rated 89+ and id be happy but theres none out there available it seems.

Hamburg
    i know a guy, who know a guy, who know a guy who might have someone for yeah!

i'll PM you his number in case someones earwigging ;)

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    i know a guy, who know a guy, who know a guy who might have someone for yeah!

i'll PM you his number in case someones earwigging ;)

Fire ahead pal:)

Hamburg

Ahhhhh I wouldn't say it is gone quiet JUST yet ;)

Your a cure operator :) ha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Yeah, have one more incoming accepted(only bidder :cool:) and some cash left for more ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

The Standard Liège chairman has appointed jamie doheny as the clubs new manager.
    Palmeiras have appointed T K as the clubs new manager.

Also MrChooMagoo is leaving Sunderland for Benfica!

Yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Mac,
    How do I get to Benfica.
    I can't find a map anywhere.

Mac,
    How do I get to Benfica.
    I can't find a map anywhere.

Do I have to quit SUNDERLAND?

Do I have to quit SUNDERLAND?

Yup..Quit Sunderland and apply for benfica...Im online now and will accept you befor etonights games!

Sunderland manager Mr.Magoo sensationally quits Sunderland in a massive row with his chairman.After said funds agreed in the signing of his contract were not made available.
    Early newspaper reports suggest Magoo was heading to Portugal.Maybe for a short break in the sun???

• Advertisement

Your a cure operator :) ha

Id say 1 out and about 4 or 5 in!!!!!

Sunderland manager Mr. Magoo has decided to part company with the club after 2 games in charge
    Mr. Magoo has become the new SL Benfica manager.

And cue the barrage of offers and private messages...

After little thought former Sunderland manager Mr.Magoo has taken over Portuguese sleeping giants BENFICA.

In his press conference Magoo made little reference to his old club only to bid them fair well.

On his new appointment Magoo stated that "the club lies in the mist of an early relagation battle.I plan to bridge the 20 point gap between 19th and 6th and qualify for the playoffs.I've set my players this target and expect nothing less.Magoo then stud up and left the press conference to a stunned silence.
    Has the special one arrived?

After little thought former Sunderland manager Mr.Magoo has taken over Portuguese sleeping giants BENFICA.

In his press conference Magoo made little reference to his old club only to bid them fair well.

On his new appointment Magoo stated that "the club lies in the mist of an early relagation battle.I plan to bridge the 20 point gap between 19th and 6th and qualify for the playoffs.I've set my players this target and expect nothing less.Magoo then stud up and left the press conference to a stunned silence.
    Has the special one arrived?
    The Happy One you mean surely?

And cue the barrage of offers and private messages...

Na sure he has too sell me Matic now for giving him the job for face value :)

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Na sure he has too sell me Matic now for giving him the job for face value :)

Maybe you'll sell one or two as well then to balance the books? All happy :P

Banged in a offer already ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Banged in a offer already ;)

Mine was in first:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Busy "News Feeds" around the place over on SM now that Benfica is open for bussiness I'd say :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement