Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

MRTULES wrote: »
    Seriously?
    How or why?
    Where do you find this sh1t out?

Read the last 400 pages :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

MRTULES wrote: »
    OK so I think I may have missed the boat here.
    Will how he plays or who he plays for in real life make a difference on his in game rating?

Its the ONLY thing that matters! Not in game performace! Its all based on real life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Are we limiting it too 1 change per season so lads (2 clubs max in any one season)?UNLESS you change teams and instantly regret it and want too move back too your old team BEFORE people start too apply for them?

I've said before I'm flexible enough when it comes too the running any decisions ive too make ill post here for help.whilst I have no clout on transfers if I feel a manager INTENTIONALLY makes a balls of a team and goes looking too swap teams I'd be slow too give them a new team.thats where the manager ranking helps as if someone isn't doing well with their club their further down the pecking order then the people who are doing well

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Kostas FORTOUNIS has completed his move to Genoa CFC from Kaiserslautern for £2,500,000 plus Boško JANKOVIC . All other offers were turned down.

Jankovic has had a decent season, but I have swapped him at 29 rated 86 for Fortounis who is 20 rated 85.

My brutal ageism in effect again. Feel like Brad Pitt in Moneyball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

Silva ROMARINHO has completed his move to Vélez Sársfield from Corinthians for 1,650,000 plus Franco RAZZOTTI . All other offers were turned down.

Pablo BARRIENTOS has completed his move to Vélez Sársfield from Catania Calcio for 6,950,000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Welcome to FCP Bigi ... Now all you need to do is prove you have the potential to be as good as Tiote

Gaël BIGIRIMANA has completed his move to FC Porto from Swansea City for 4,401,000

Darko LAZOVIC has completed his move to FC Porto from Crvena Zvezda for 7,230,000
    Massadio HAIDARA has completed his move to FC Porto from Swansea City for 900,000 plus Nicolas VIOLA

Yassine EL GHANASSY has completed his move to FC Porto from KAA Gent for 6,720,000

All are between 19 and 22, ratd between 84 and 86!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

bought mendy then a day later he rose by 1. timing or what:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

MarkY91 wrote: »
    bought mendy then a day later he rose by 1. timing or what:D
    nice!

whats your highest riser so far in your squad since you've been in charge? mines Francesco Fedato at +7

can anyone beat that?

swoody wrote: »
    nice!

whats your highest riser so far in your squad since you've been in charge? mines Francesco Fedato at +7

can anyone beat that?

i had some decent risers at sao paulo. was probably 3-4 ratings maybe

friendly anyone? i want to test myself against the big clubs like barca, madrid etc but any team will do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

friendly anyone? i want to test myself against the big clubs like barca, madrid etc but any team will do

Ill give you a game pal :) Give Real an invite there

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

pepper180 wrote: »
    Ill give you a game pal :) Give Real an invite there

ME

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Who ever is Benfica I just accepted the 1st invite that came in

me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

nice!

can anyone beat that?

http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=55233

+18 :D

Bought him for 10k now worth 1.1million :cool:

damn you magoo!

damn you magoo!

Sorry mate.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was so happy when I saw the "Ratings report" pop in my news feed this morning.

Sadly, it was just a shortlisted player had changed position :(

http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=55233

+18 :D

Bought him for 10k now worth 1.1million :cool:

DAMN!!!!! Now thats impressive! +18 to beat!!!!

Was so happy when I saw the "Ratings report" pop in my news feed this morning.

Sadly, it was just a shortlisted player had changed position :(

Happens me every morning!!!!!

I should really cut down my shortlist......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Happens me every morning!!!!!

I should really cut down my shortlist......
    how many do ya have.....?

i've nearly 1000 (but most are players i'll never sign, i just want to track there progress)

hence why my news feed is always clogged with others bidding daily :rolleyes:

The offer for Claudio PIZARRO of SC Internacional from SL Benfica has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Benfica manager Mr.Magoo makes his 1st plunge into the transfer market.The Boss has decided to opt for the auld head Pizarro formaly of B.Munich as his talisman for the remainder of the season.Magoo stated his record speaks for itself and still rated 90 a snip in this market!!!

The offer for Fabian SCHÄR of Norwich City from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Yes!!!!!!

Was hoping to bring him in on the cheap!!!!!

how many do ya have.....?

i've nearly 1000 (but most are players i'll never sign, i just want to track there progress)

hence why my news feed is always clogged with others bidding daily :rolleyes:

I had over 1000 but cut it back to 781!!!!!!

The offer for Aleksandar DRAGOVIĆ of Swansea City from SS Lazio has been accepted along with other club offers. Swansea City will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My bid is 12.3 straight cash!

The offer for Jeffrey GOUWELEEUW of SC Heerenveen from SS Lazio has been accepted along with other club offers. SC Heerenveen will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

10 mil bid on him!!!!!

Its a case of who ends up where at this stage!

The offer for Jeffrey GOUWELEEUW of SC Heerenveen from SS Lazio has been accepted along with other club offers. SC Heerenveen will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

10 mil bid on him!!!!!

Its a case of who ends up where at this stage!

i canceled my bid to up my money..during that 1 minute of doing that, all bids were accepted and i was left on my arse lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Anyone up for a friendly tonight?

i canceled my bid to up my money..during that 1 minute of doing that, all bids were accepted and i was left on my arse lol

Ah harsh man!!!!!!

So where do we thing Dragovic and Jeffery G are off to????

I dont have funds for all of them (by a coupe of mil!!!!) So trying to gauge if I will land any?

• Advertisement

Anyone up for a friendly tonight?

ill play. fc twente

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement