Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Quite sad with everyone making transfers and I'm not..
    Being the special one and all that!

Bring on Div1 title with my current squad.. I don't even need Isco!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Mr. Magoo gets their man! Aleksandar Dragović will join their SL Benfica squad from Swansea City for 8,000,000 plus Miguel Vitor

Fantastic signing, but not my no.1 target ;)

You got him for nothing in fairness, well done :D

pepper180 wrote: »

Do a transfer out sure ;)

Do a transfer out sure ;)

If only I had a good replacement... ;)

The offer for Alessandro DEL PIERO of Standard Liège from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Del Piero will return to his previous manager from Standard Liege who is the new recently selected manager of Real Madrid.

Del Piero has played 16 games with S.L - No goals scored.. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Spartak Moskva
     have made an *offer* toLiverpool
     for Steven GERRARD
     of 10,000,000 plus Emile HESKEY.

It got rejected :(

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Aparecido WELLINGTON has completed his move to Internazionale from Wigan Athletic for 2,250,000 plus Juan Pablo CARRIZO

I finally got rid of Carrizo! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

The offer for Alexander MERKEL of Al Ain from FC Twente has been accepted along with other club offers. Al Ain will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

i bid the highest so hes all mine :D. completely broke now so i wont be buying anyone for a while :(

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

pepper180 wrote: »

You never got back to me on Mandanda.

Ahmed MUSA has completed his move to Marseille from CSKA Moskva for 13,813,000
    My biggest fee to date. Building for the future up in here!

• Advertisement

MarkY91 wrote: »
    The offer for Alexander MERKEL of Al Ain from FC Twente has been accepted along with other club offers. Al Ain will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

i bid the highest so hes all mine :D. completely broke now so i wont be buying anyone for a while :(

I see that someone swapped him + Muriel for Gyan!

In fairness though, Gyan did well at Sunderland

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

DISASTER....Muriel and Merkel for who? Gyan......I hope that chap was sacked,by the supporters!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Sao Paulo v Spurs v Lazio for youngster Jose Sa :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

can i still join this league i just started with sunderland i only have 27 million,but have 6 offers accepted worth 50+ million my first two bids are worth my total funds do i have to cancel my other bids or will the first two bids automatically go through?? need to know asap please??

can i still join this league i just started with sunderland i only have 27 million,but have 6 offers accepted worth 50+ million my first two bids are worth my total funds do i have to cancel my other bids or will the first two bids automatically go through?? need to know asap please??

The first ones will go though as far as I know, then the rest will cancel due to insufficient funds

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

The first ones will go though as far as I know, then the rest will cancel due to insufficient funds

cool i see players reject clubs will david villa and arjen robben automatically reject my club as its sunderland?

I think they go to the highest bidder. I don't think club status matters. If the bids are the same it's probably whoever bid first

Anyone with cash in the bank and on the look out for a world class keeper check out Mandanda for Marseille. Looking to cash in on him to strengthen other areas.
    Rated: 91
    Price: approx. 25mil
    Opportunities like this don't come around too often lads.;)

I'm not REALLY mad after him, he does look good but I lost out anyhow ;)

How did you lose out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Benfica & CSKA Moskva you have bids that need replying to ;)

Their combined worth according to their latest transfers is 18 million.
    Gyan is worth 4.5 million.
    Ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Socky08 wrote: »
    Anyone with cash in the bank and on the look out for a world class keeper check out Mandanda for Marseille. Looking to cash in on him to strengthen other areas.
    Rated: 91
    Price: approx. 25mil
    Opportunities like this don't come around too often lads.;)

The most you can offer (27,610,000) is less than the minimum amount the club will sell the player for (30,000,000).

Not that I have 27.6m anyway but just saying.

How did you lose out?

Once the bids are accepted, click on the players name and then the transfer tab, the highest offer will win....

Mine was higher than spurs but I think you got it ;)

I originally had a low bid but saw others in and really wanted him so went all out :)

The most you can offer (27,610,000) is less than the minimum amount the club will sell the player for (30,000,000).

Not that I have 27.6m anyway but just saying.
    cheers pal. got rid of the min fee there ;)
    Need this deal done ASAP or its off the cards. otherwise I'll lose my targets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Myself and another club have had offers accepted for the same player that were exactly the same - apparently he will now decide where he will go, does anyone know what would influence this decision?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

You can still join this world yes no problem

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jesus, rated at 160k and I offered 250k to be safe. Didn't think he'd go for 550k.

Ah well.
    Two others in though.

The offer for Felipe AVENATTI of River Plate de Montevideo from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for El Hadji BA of Le Havre AC from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Ba just joined Sunderland so hopefully will see some rises :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Myself and another club have had offers accepted for the same player that were exactly the same - apparently he will now decide where he will go, does anyone know what would influence this decision?
    He has his pick of Brazilian women if he comes here :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement