Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

mackeire wrote: »
    i'll sell ya heskey for 11m.
    thats about what you could afford with 11m pal

if thats the case il let you have adam johnson for 35m. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

You'd be doing well! The only 90+ players I cab see you getting are either old with not much left or in heavy decline.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

if thats the case il let you have adam johnson for 35m. :D

in fairness, you'd probably sell him for that

11m will probably get you a decent 88 or lucky 89. After that, like I said, it's old players or players whose ratings are in decline. Take Giggs for example, I think he's 91 and sold for around 6 or 7 last week. That's grand but his rating IMO will start to decline and he's almost certainly in his last year at United

in fairness, you'd probably sell him for that

I wouldn't say 35m but 25+ wouldn't be far off the mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

11m will probably get you a decent 88 or lucky 89. After that, like I said, it's old players or players whose ratings are in decline. Take Giggs for example, I think he's 91 and sold for around 6 or 7 last week. That's grand but his rating IMO will start to decline and he's almost certainly in his last year at United

Twas 5m and i reckon he'll play one more season, thats 2 SM seasons. I reckon he'll finish on 90 hence why he's now in the Porto midfield ;)

il take 30m for johnson no less!! im looking for older defenders,anythings better than the back 4 i already have.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I've transfers bid with the following teams.

CSKA Moskva
    ACF Fiorentina
    Chelsea

If you guys could answer those bids... That'd be great.

are chelsea being intentionally managed in to the dirt?

are chelsea being intentionally managed in to the dirt?

Certainly looks like it

• Advertisement

You know things are bad when they're playing 5 at the back and still coinciding 4 :pac:

Looking at their transfers and not counting the money they had to start with. Transfers in 20m, out 50m, leaving 30 in the kitty to spend and whatever they had to start with! This and the fact that its a good team as is, is a pain to see! -41 goal difference... And last in the league... Waste of a team

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Looking at their transfers and not counting the money they had to start with. Transfers in 20m, out 50m, leaving 30 in the kitty to spend and whatever they had to start with! This and the fact that its a good team as is, is a pain to see! -41 goal difference... And last in the league... Waste of a team

Does the chelsea manager ever post here???

Not a clue

I don't think I've ever seen a post from him.

....Doesn't seem to answer transfer bids either :(

yes they should let me take chelsea over.

The new Chelsea manager is defienety trying to hold on to his players, I've made and seen very good offers on his players which he (promptly) declined

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    The new Chelsea manager is defienety trying to hold on to his players, I've made and seen very good offers on his players which he (promptly) declined

yes because hes spiteful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

chelsea manager aint no special one is he

yes they should let me take chelsea over.

You still have to prove you're worth at Sunderland ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

sure lob your bid in there.

sorry i was drunk last night. i've had a change of heart.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    You still have to prove you're worth at Sunderland ;)

i wont be going down anyway now that iv signed the 35 year old william gallas. :D

next season i shall win the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Socky08 wrote: »
    sorry i was drunk last night. i've had a change of heart.

ah lad, i cancelled a bid off another team for you and have bid on another player based on the money coming in for hoillett.

loads of young 74-85 rated player to loan out or sell.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, maybe lay off someone who isn't posting to protect himself?

In fairness, the current manager had to deal with the fact that the manager before him had left the team untended for a month, with several first teamers not being in the team. That month is why, imo, he's bottom with a low goal difference. As for not transferring in and out, plenty of the big teams aren't feeling the need to; look at PSG and Dortmund who haven't spent an overt amount of money but are kicking ass. No transfers is not a sign of a bad manager. As for not answering bids, I know I sent two messages inquring about players and got polite replies back saying to bugger off :P

Anyway, concerns seemed to have been changed in game today; Gallas has risen to Level 2 but he's on his way out anyway. Dawson has moved up to level 1 about lack of games, but he's next on my list to move on. Bale remains level 1 though :(

Meanwhile, after last night, I'm back to 5th in the league. Losses by Munich, Dortmund and West Brom means there's still a lot of people in the top 7 doing well. Still 7 points behind 1st though. Been that way for a while :(

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Few players at Udinese that im thinking about letting go

Gyan is one of them anyway

:D:D

ah lad, i cancelled a bid off another team for you and have bid on another player based on the money coming in for hoillett.

really sorry man.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Manager (View History)spacer.gifIrish Goldberg (52spacer.gif)
    Games Managed 24
    Manager Ranking 43 / 79

Yay im up to 43rd! up 9 places in 2 weeks:) is that just because loads of managers have recently moved clubs???

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

does anyone fancy listing all the manager rankings?????

whoever does it can have 1st offer on.........

tomasso rocchi - 87 rated F(C) only 2.8m!!!!

• Advertisement

does anyone fancy listing all the manager rankings?????

whoever does it can have 1st offer on.........

tomasso rocchi - 87 rated F(C) only 2.8m!!!!

I'll have a crack off it again tonight ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement