Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

Good old MALBRANQUE is up for grabs.
    Get'em while he's hot
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

26 year old, Mehdi Benatia 90rated up for grabs
    AND
    21 year old, Roberto Firmino 88rated up for grabs...

For clubs who are willing to part with top rated players. I am willing to offer a lot of cash with these players! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

does anyone fancy listing all the manager rankings?????

whoever does it can have 1st offer on.........

tomasso rocchi - 87 rated F(C) only 2.8m!!!!

thats a bit of a stupid way to sell players. what if the lowest ranked manager offers 3m more than the highest ranked manager?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

MarkY91 wrote: »
    thats a bit of a stupid way to sell players. what if the lowest ranked manager offers 3m more than the highest ranked manager?

I think he means whoever goes through the bother of doing the list up can have dibs on the player, because they did him a favour like

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I think he means whoever goes through the bother of doing the list up can have dibs on the player, because they did him a favour like

oh right. i thought it was highest ranked gets him for minimum money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Socky08 wrote: »
    really sorry man.

the poor lad had his bags packed and was waiting at the air coach to head to the airport!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I'll do up the list later guys, no need to offer fancy deals, did the list a few weeks back too, gives me something to do tonight, herselfs on a girlie night out so ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

mackeire wrote: »
    the poor lad had his bags packed and was waiting at the air coach to head to the airport!!

No he wasn't, he was parked outside the ground waiting to go in to sign on the dotted line:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I'll do up the list later guys, no need to offer fancy deals, did the list a few weeks back too, gives me something to do tonight, herselfs on a girlie night out so ...

boards is meant to be anonymous so use my boards name instead of my real name please when doing the list

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

you can call me swinzo el sexface :D

i dont care what name you use,but will i be last as i only started yesterday?

• Advertisement

Soooo... get pissed :P

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

exactly! Plus that money goes towards the players end of season holiday fund!

eh i dunno wrote: »
    boards is meant to be anonymous so use my boards name instead of my real name please when doing the list

You can change your details in account settings, I just did

I used the SM names last time too, if people dont want the SM names here in the list I wont bother doing the list, TOOO much hassle cross referencing the names

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Michael Dawson, 89 rated Central Defender, is listed as available now.

I've set his price at 15m. He's not going for a penny under though. Reason being I know how difficult it is to get top defenders, so don't see a reason to let him go cheap.

I used the SM names last time too, if people dont want the SM names here in the list I wont bother doing the list, TOOO much hassle cross referencing the names

come to think of it, I'll just post it here with the team names rather than managers names.

Fair play to ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Aubameyang is not for sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Some run of fixtures for me. In the middle of 4 consecutive games against teams in the top 5. Man U offering me 12m for Benteke? Really??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Some run of fixtures for me. In the middle of 4 consecutive games against teams in the top 5. Man U offering me 12m for Benteke? Really??
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    :pac:

:D:D

Aubameyang is not for sale!

Gotta love when one bid goes in and about 10 follow eventhough the manager might have no intention of selling

Ps i was one of the follow up bids :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

The bids are tempting, but theres not much available at the moment

Considering I was ready to pay 20m (if not for my chairman) and that was pre-price hikes and inflation, I'd say he's a bit off there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

What's it with United and proposing ridiculous bids for players ....

What's it with United and proposing ridiculous bids for players ....
    Yeah, low when he's doing the bidding, high when you're bidding on his players (unless you're after giggsy :) ...did i say thanks for doing a deal at 5m yet... Well, thanks, much appreciated)

Dave Shadow gets their man! Lee Cattermole will join their Tottenham Hotspur squad from Sunderland for 500,000 plus William Gallas???

Dave Shadow gets their man! Lee Cattermole will join their Tottenham Hotspur squad from Sunderland for 500,000 plus William Gallas???

I wanted rid of Gallas. I had said on here I'd rather give him to someone over an external, and I'd happily take a lower price, and I got a back up midfielder who I can probably sell on later for the same amount. Win win.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

So.. Who is destroying Sunderland?... :eek:

• Advertisement

I wanted rid of Gallas. I had said on here I'd rather give him to someone over an external, and I'd happily take a lower price, and I got a back up midfielder who I can probably sell on later for the same amount. Win win.

Any chance you will do a similar deal for Dawson???:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement