Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

nope your just a time waster you wouldnt take 40m for him lol what do you want messi+cash?? lol :D

You are right, I wouldn't take 40M, I have too much money sitting in the kitty and nothing to spend it on. :p I want a decent player, thats all!

NOBODY in you squad (right now) is good enough for my squad so thats why I'm not excepting your offers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

So this is what it looks like from the outside??? Interesting!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

nope your just a time waster you wouldnt take 40m for him lol what do you want messi+cash?? lol :D

I think that you need to accept that the lack of 90+ players means that if you want then you're gonna have to pay huge or give a pretty good player as part ex. Having a player of say 91 or 92 is worth more than 40/50m because they are so hard to replace. As for all the good players being bought up, scout for talent like the rest of us. I haven't brought in any big names but I'm doing alright. Maybe you're not able for the highs of the first division :P

The offer for Facundo RONCAGLIA of Vasco da Gama from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I had my eye on another player but some big teams are in for him and he is only rayed +1 more than Roncaglia and since im getting him for less than a third of mh budget it makes sense

Ive 1 more player lined up that I want and then broke!!!

Just a quick world about the (lack of) transfer activity. ....I thought this would happen, flurry... stall and flurry mid way and stall....

But I still believe.thay end of season will be mayhem!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Madrid bought isco for 26m
    Madrid bought mendy for 3m

Malaga bought modric for 16m

I think roughly this was the deal, personally dont think it should have been canceled, Both modric an isco went cheaper than expected but the loss on both deals cancelled out the other. No difference between what they agreed vs isco going for 45m and modric going for 35.
    lol u personally don't think it should have been canceled lol,you where not saying that a few posts back,best one yet love this thread

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, there could be fun when teams get promoted, relegated and the likes.

Had to think long and hard about an offer for Dembele from Malaga. It was one which was very tempting and far less irritating that face value bids :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

soap1978 wrote: »
    lol u personally don't think it should have been canceled lol,you where not saying that a few posts back,best one yet love this thread

I dont think I ever said the deal should be cancelled (if you have proof otherwise by all means throw it out there, but like I said I dont think I ever said the deal should have been canceled), I was p!ssed about being cut out any deal, but accept no cheating took place and therefore --> didn't report the deal as there was no cheating ...

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

youth team + 2 reserves v Newcastle tonight - I think it makes good reading

Average Rating 83
    Average Age 21
    Average Value 3.2m

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

anyone up for a friendly? send away and will accept when im on sm next

MarkY91 wrote: »
    anyone up for a friendly? send away and will accept when im on sm next

sorry. i forgot their was a friendly request thread

• Advertisement

Full team bar one or two and a few positional changes tonight v Div 1 side Sunderland. Should be a good match :)

youth team + 2 reserves v Newcastle tonight - I think it makes good reading

Average Rating 83
    Average Age 21
    Average Value 3.2m

Oh I must do.mine!!!

El Shaarawy counts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ready to offer Ronaldinho + Mendy/Morata + 5M

For a 90+ midfielder.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Ready to offer Ronaldinho + Mendy/Morata + 5M

For a 90+ midfielder.

Pm'd ;)

Pm'd ;)

Isco swap?? :P :P

Isco swap?? :P :P

Waaay less ambitious :D

Can't believe how addictive this game has become! I find myself logging in every few hours to check transfers from myself and other teams. Scouting the lower leagues for hours on end some days. Searching real life transfers to try predict rating risers, etc

Then the build up to match day, getting the tactics and in game changes sorted, making sure all the lads are fit and happy, checking fixtures and results of other teams and it all boils down to a couple of minutes every Tuesday and Sunday... I need to get out more :pac:

Can't believe how addictive this game has become! I find myself logging in every few hours to check transfers from myself and other teams. Scouting the lower leagues for hours on end some days. Searching real life transfers to try predict rating risers, etc

Then the build up to match day, getting the tactics and in game changes sorted, making sure all the lads are fit and happy, checking fixtures and results of other teams and it all boils down to a couple of minutes every Tuesday and Sunday... I need to get out more :pac:

SECONDS :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but I'd say the Lyon manager is raging over Lovren signing for Southampton. Destined for a big points drop IMO.

I offered well over 20mil for him a few times.

it really is quite addictive!..i first started playing 2 years ago and was exactly like that. ive went off it the past year only logging in once a week at best. randomely saw this thread then ever since then im logging in everyday again and stuff. this thread is what makes it so interesting

• Advertisement

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but I'd say the Lyon manager is raging over Lovren signing for Southampton. Destined for a big points drop IMO.

I offered well over 20mil for him a few times.

Sorry, but why would he drop????

He is coming from the French League to the Premiership???? YES its Southampton, but generally leagues are ranked higer than others and even though Monaco are spending like a MOTHER! The premiership will still be ranked higher, hence he will playing in a precieved higher league, he won't drop IMO

Neither will Diakite gone from Lazio to Sunderland.... ;)

MarkY91 wrote: »
    it really is quite addictive!..i first started playing 2 years ago and was exactly like that. ive went off it the past year only logging in once a week at best. randomely saw this thread then ever since then im logging in everyday again and stuff. this thread is what makes it so interesting

Yep, it's alot more interesting when you can interact here with managers as opposed to joining a league and not knowing anyone. This thread definitely makes it better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Does the CSKA manager answer bids?

I've had a bid since the 13th and no reply:confused:

Sorry, but why would he drop????

He is coming from the French League to the Premiership???? YES its Southampton, but generally leagues are ranked higer than others and even though Monaco are spending like a MOTHER! The premiership will still be ranked higher, hence he will playing in a precieved higher league, he won't drop IMO

Neither will Diakite gone from Lazio to Sunderland.... ;)

I just took it from looking at the Southampton team, 14th in premier league last season. They were in relegation zone for 10 weeks and I can see them succumbing to second season syndrome next season. Their average defender rating is 81.

A player going from a club as big as Lyon, they're qualifying for Champions league and 3rd in Ligue 1 not to mention first for a lot of the season until big spending PSG showed their squad depth, I just can't see an 89 rated player going to a team based on all the above staying on 89, his transfer fee is a reported 8 million as well. He'll slip to 87 maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Junior HOILETT
     has *completed* his move toEstudiantes
     from Spartak Moskva
     for 8,700,000

I just took it from looking at the Southampton team, 14th in premier league last season. They were in relegation zone for 10 weeks and I can see them succumbing to second season syndrome next season. Their average defender rating is 80.83.

A player going from a club as big as Lyon, they're qualifying for Champions league and 3rd in Ligue 1 not to mention first for a lot of the season until big spending PSG showed their squad depth, I just can't see an 89 rated player going to a team based on all the above staying on 89, his transfer fee is a reported 8 million as well. He'll slip to 87 maybe.

I doubt Southampton will suffer from second season syndrome, I think they have too many good players for that and they look like a real team rather than a band of mercs that have been horsed together (yeah I'm a UTD fan :D )

As for Lyon, I don't know can they consider themselves a big club anymore, they are without question outside the top 2 in France now and they certainly won't do anything in the Champions League.

I reckon MOST (not all obviously) players under 90 that sign for non-relegation threatened premiership sides are pretty safe at their ratings ;) and if not, they will not drop by much, 1 or 2 at the most

The offer for Alessio ROMAGNOLI of Corinthians from SS Lazio has been accepted along with other club offers. Corinthians will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

And the youth team development at Lazio keeps on going!!!!

I outbid twente for this lad, so should get him!

I doubt Southampton will suffer from second season syndrome, I think they have too many good players for that and they look like a real team rather than a band of mercs that have been horsed together (yeah I'm a UTD fan :D )

As for Lyon, I don't know can they consider themselves a big club anymore, they are without question outside the top 2 in France now and they certainly won't do anything in the Champions League.

I reckon MOST (not all obviously) players under 90 that sign for non-relegation threatened premiership sides are pretty safe at their ratings ;) and if not, they will not drop by much, 1 or 2 at the most

We'll have to disagree on Lyon pal.

In the last 10 years they've won 6 league titles, 7 super cups and 2 French cups.

In that period their champions league record is 1 semifinal, 3 quarter finals, and 5 last 16 places. If we do the maths that means they've qualified for the champions league and got to at least the last 16 places 9 of the last 10 years. All of this on a modest enough budget for a club with that kind of success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ha ha!that shows with your high manager ranking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

mackeire wrote: »
    are you drunk again?

no man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement