Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Anyone know what happens if you go in the red financially?
    525130_449486548461077_284552653_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

good question, i have'nt done it in the time i,ve played soccermanager so would be interested to find out?

You can't bid on anyone until you get out of debt

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Ronan wrote: »

Looks like you got a nice offer.

Zenith

No that's my counter offer, it's fair enough when you take out the crazy valuation of Welbeck, he's worth 10mil at most and 24 for Strootman is a good deal.

PSV

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Another night of restlessness wondering if the deals (the proverbial irons in the proverbial fires)negotiated on yesterday have come to fruition:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

You can't bid on anyone until you get out of debt

Soooo does it matter how much you go into the red? May as well do it right!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

No that's my counter offer, it's fair enough when you take out the crazy valuation of Welbeck, he's worth 10mil at most and 24 for Strootman is a good deal.

PSV
    I'd take strootman!
    Dortmund

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I'm willing to consider offers for any of my Schalke players. I'll also consider loan offers for anyone rated 87 or lower

Daemos wrote: »
    I'm willing to consider offers for any of my Schalke players. I'll also consider loan offers for anyone rated 87 or lower
    How much for farfran or the Greek cb?
    Dortmund

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I'd take strootman!

Make me an offer. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I have offers in since yesterday for players at external clubs etc and managed by the computer, will I ever actually get a response from them, be it yes or no?

24 hours has passed like!!

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    How much for farfran or the Greek cb?
    Dortmund
    They're both some of my best players, and would need replacing if I sold them, so it would have to be 20M each at least before I'd even consider an offer

kryogen wrote: »
    I have offers in since yesterday for players at external clubs etc and managed by the computer, will I ever actually get a response from them, be it yes or no?

24 hours has passed like!!
    By the morning bud

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Another night of restlessness wondering if the deals (the proverbial irons in the proverbial fires)negotiated on yesterday have come to fruition:(

Thankfully it was decided that what man needs is a smart phone and wifi ;)

Daemos wrote: »
    They're both some of my best players, and would need replacing if I sold them, so it would have to be 20M each at least before I'd even consider an offer
    Would you take p/e?

Dortmund

By the morning bud

At what point do transfers become public? Is it when the player signs or when the offer gets accepted??

I suppose question is at what point is a deal a done deal that cant be hijacked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

is your balance the same as your transfer funds and if so why does my chairman keep saying I can bid way over my balance for players when I go to the place bid screen

Anzhi

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

GT right now :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSggu3Y72THL1LdbhNMOll2Vh1D3pvgI4Q9dIEy7Vs_KgPQDU1Z

IvySlayer wrote: »
    GT right now :P

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSggu3Y72THL1LdbhNMOll2Vh1D3pvgI4Q9dIEy7Vs_KgPQDU1Z
    Chalk it down!! :p

At what point do transfers become public? Is it when the player signs or when the offer gets accepted??

I suppose question is at what point is a deal a done deal that cant be hijacked?

I think if you have a bid in on a player or he is shortlisted you get notified if someone else bids for him, at least I did anyway when someone else also bid on a guy I have made a bid for, maybe they are always visible though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

A Madrid just bid for one of my players..I accepted and the transfer was blocked???....WTF??!!

• Advertisement

Once a deal is done it CANNOT be hi-jacked, I know that for sure

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    A Madrid just bid for one of my players..I accepted and the transfer was blocked???....WTF??!!

Chairman?

What is considered 'done' tho?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

is your balance the same as your transfer funds and if so why does my chairman keep saying I can bid way over my balance for players when I go to the place bid screen

Anzhi

anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

What is considered 'done' tho?

Once the deal is accepted you have the player unless there's a change in management...

Would you take p/e?

Dortmund
    I love part-exchanges! Make me an offer :)

When the player signs. But your safe once the offer is accepted, it can only be stopped then if you or the other manager - if there is one - backs out of the deal

It would be pretty annoying though if you are trying to get a deal done quickly and quietly on a player playing for, say, and Argentinian team who wouldnt really be that well known and the news goes out to everybody that you have made an undisclosed offer for x player, then they look into him, see that he could be a good option and make an offer too.

Deals can get done quietly still!

Also, if someone isnt aware of a player there is no need to help them out either, it should be up to each manager to scout/discover his own targets and not put those who do have them at a disadvantage

• Registered Users Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Ratings are based on real life performances, the main leagues (England, Spain, Germany, France, Italy) get reviewed about 3 times a year, Portugal, Holland, Russia, Brazil and other similar sized leagues about twice a year and then the smaller leagues get done once a year or so.

That's changed, it happens at any time now, no structure to it at all it seems. They stopped announcing the next leagues to be reviewed too.

Chairman?
    Probably. Could be the SMFA either. In either case, nothing can be done, I'm afraid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Anzhi

it doesn't mean you can bid over your balance, it means that that would be the most the chairman would allow you to pay

if your balance is 10mil then 10mil is the most you can bid - you can't spend over your balance

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement