Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Douglas COSTA has completed his move to MALAGA CF from
    SHAKHTAR DONETSK for 3.5M + RONALDINHO + MORATA

Glad to get Ronaldinho off the books. Hopefully Costa is the business.

Oh good god :eek:

Douglas Costa is a fine player and its a good deal for you man ;) but didn't you give out to me for not buying defenders??? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

most of the youth team up for loan if anyone is interested in having a look.

most of the youth team up for loan if anyone is interested in having a look.

Oh that reminds me, sending a player back to ya as I now have loads of cover at CB, thanks ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right, I think I'm done buying kids :P My youth team is now 20 strong, with a few also in and around my first team. Have new priorities now.

Next up is the Shield match against Valencia. Looking at the teams left, I'd consider myself the strongest in terms of league position (5th in Div 1), but that means nothing against some of the teams left, cause they are obviously good tactics wise. Torn, though, between playing first team and going for it now, or sticking with my second string team.

Main decisive factor will likely be that I play West Brom next who are hot on my tail. After that, I got PSG, and I really, really want to close that 7 point gap down a bit. So I'm going to need a full strenght first team against those two teams :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

rossi's up for grabs in 3 days. i want cash + another good striker.

• Advertisement

Why is it whenever I make a bid on a player, within an hour another club has followed suit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

but didn't you give out to me for not buying defenders??? :p

Em.... Maybe :o

*Run's away*

Why is it whenever I make a bid on a player, within an hour another club has followed suit :(

Highly doubt you will have to worry about me bidding for a long while :D

Thought you sneaked that one didn't ya Juve!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Just looking at my upcoming fixtures without Neymar, LA Galaxy (20th) on Thursday but then I face into a make or break 3 weeks playing Fiorentina (4th), Fenerbache (16th), Leverkusen (5th), Zenit (3rd), Inter (1st) and Schalke (8th)

Safe to say I would settle for a place in the play offs now

• Advertisement

Just looking at my upcoming fixtures without Neymar, LA Galaxy (20th) on Thursday but then I face into a make or break 3 weeks playing Fiorentina (4th), Fenerbache (16th), Leverkusen (5th), Zenit (3rd), Inter (1st) and Schalke (8th)

Safe to say I would settle for a place in the play offs now

Ah come on man, your hardly a one man team! You never know you might get better results without him!

After all, this game is VERY strange!!!!

Just to reiterate, I'm off on holidays tomorrow. So apologies if I'm slow responding to some messages. The hotel does apparently have free internet, but God knows how good it will be. Main aim will be to select teams but after that, I can't promise much, be it chatting on here or deals over on the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Just to reiterate, I'm off on holidays tomorrow. So apologies if I'm slow responding to some messages. The hotel does apparently have free internet, but God knows how good it will be. Main aim will be to select teams but after that, I can't promise much, be it chatting on here or deals over on the game.

turn your account into holiday mode. it will sub injured and non fit players

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭batistuta9

where you going on holidays and more importantly where's your house? :pac:

Need Gold for that, I thought. Should be ok with team changes.

Ah come on man, your hardly a one man team! You never know you might get better results without him!

After all, this game is VERY strange!!!!

I know but it is a shocking run of fixtures. On the plus side if I am still there or thereabouts after that run I have a great chance

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

neymar has 3 goals and 3 assists in 19 games..you wont miss him tbh :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

might be looking to offload Van Der Vaart soon, if the price is right

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

kevin doyle is up for grabs for cheap.
    ive accepted an external bid so be quick if you want him.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    neymar has 3 goals and 3 assists in 19 games..you wont miss him tbh :L

Ha, ya right. He hasn't been in great form but I don't have great depth in my squad. Looks like I will have to see how Michu or Cabaye goes:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ha, ya right. He hasn't been in great form but I don't have great depth in my squad. Looks like I will have to see how Michu or Cabaye goes:P

Bet ya michu will score ya at least 5 in the games your missing neymar!

well....john o'shea's off to the ukrainian 2nd division.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Bet ya michu will score ya at least 5 in the games your missing neymar!

Hope your right. Tbf to Michu I haven't given him a chance yet

Results were going well even if a couple of players weren't playing great so I was slow to change things

well....john o'shea's off to the ukrainian 2nd division.

Not far enough!!!!!

Not far enough!!!!!

he rated a 4 in my last game.

this proves how good this game is,i genuinely have a sense of joy and revenge at sending that donkey there. :D

now where can we send wesley brown...haw haw haw.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

he rated a 4 in my last game.

this proves how good this game is,i genuinely have a sense of joy and revenge at sending that donkey there. :D

now where can we send wesley brown...haw haw haw.

Pitty you dont have Bramble anymore, 't be nice if you could have sent him into D2 also, any of the top5 teams would have been nice :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'd take Wes Brown if I could get him for like a million, maximum. Sadly, the chairman has placed a ridiculous valuation of at least 6.9m on him. Who the hell is going to spend 6.9m on that turd sandwich like!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'd take Wes Brown if I could get him for like a million, maximum. Sadly, the chairman has placed a ridiculous valuation of at least 6.9m on him. Who the hell is going to spend 6.9m on that turd sandwich like!!!

maybe a giant douche would?

but hes a prestigious ex-england international and ex-manchester utd player hes pure pedigree..lolol

i will be swapping wes to another non-boards.ie team just as i did with o'shea.

i think brambles still with a boards team i cant remember but i think i seen portsmouth with him.

edit...hes with blackburn well thats just as bad as o'sheas faith.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Currently looking for a 89+ DM/M(C)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement