Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

bit mad that they blocked that deal.
    he was transfer listed for 7m.
    it says he's worth 4m
    i could offer between 4 & 7.5m and i offered 5m.
    strange that it was blocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

nua domhan wrote: »
    Martin O'Neill steered RCD Espanyol to victory against Zenit.
    RCD Espanyol beat Zenit 3 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Quarter Final fixture.
    Ahamada had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Derdiyok, Simão and Sánchez were amongst the goalscorers.

Thats 5 goals and an assist in the last 2 games for Derdiyok.....how do you plan on stopping him?? :P:P
    Simplez!
    I'll play the same subs/reserves team I've played the whole shield and beat your 1st team with ease.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Free Agent Guillermo VARELA has completed his move to SS Lazio for 1,454,000

Youth team (almost ��) sorted!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

iv signed 3 defenders and a goal keeper,iv replaced 87's with 89/90's now that i have built a squad strong enough to survive i shall concentrate on youth.

we all didnt inherit a real madrid or barcelona you know...some of us have to do real work to build a good team it wasnt handed to us on a plate. :P

Sorry pal but I had 'Standard Liege' before this team and got them up to playoffs before leaving. You being a nood, wouldn't have known that!
    I earned this team in quite a fair way so I suggest you jog on..

Oh and make sure you don't get relegated ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭batistuta9

In other news, Scott Parker, for some reason, has risen to level 2 concern over a lack of games. This despite playing him in every league match since I took over.

it's based on a percentage of games, so he didn't play enough before you took over

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

pepper180 wrote: »
    Sorry pal but I had 'Standard Liege' before this team and got them up to playoffs before leaving. You being a nood, wouldn't have known that!
    I earned this team in quite a fair way so I suggest you jog on..

Oh and make sure you don't get relegated ;)

well then you should have more respect for the little teams.
    never forget where you come from and all that.

Oh, looks like it could be another interesting transfer day!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

JAYSUS LADS EASE UP

Rossi's available tomorrow. if your interested offer cash + plus a good striker.

******** how much will he go for?
    Disregarded by ********* at the start of the season now looks like the best CB available.....could be interesting.
    I've bid what I'm prepared to pay.So bid away lads.

Ah Jesus h Christ man.....

WTF are you posting his name for? **** sake, now there will be loads more bids from clubs too ****in lazy to do the leg work...

Please edit your post to take out his name....

Come on FFS a small bit of cop on, it's hard enough to get players without this carry on

• Advertisement

@. Mac, can you send around another pm to everyone to remind them not to post other clubs potential targets names, it's getting frustrating at this stage....

At the time of posting this there are 5 bids in, how many after this is anyone's guess........

Ah Jesus h Christ man.....

WTF are you posting his name for? **** sake, now there will be loads more bids from clubs too ****in lazy to do the leg work...

Please edit your post to take out his name....

Come on FFS a small bit of cop on, it's hard enough to get players without this carry on

Hee hee hee.

Dude your getting to be fairly big in this gameworld and you have quite a head start on me.This is not ment to piss you off.Its merely a tactical decision,I might not get him.I hope you don't.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

@. Mac, can you send around another pm to everyone to remind them not to post other clubs potential targets names, it's getting frustrating at this stage....

At the time of posting this there are 5 bids in, how many after this is anyone's guess........

Same thing happened a player I bidon a few weeks back!will do later,

You've his name in the post you quoted!

Hee hee hee.

Dude your getting to be fairly big in this gameworld and you have quite a head start on me.This is not ment to piss you off.Its merely a tactical decision,I might not get him.I hope you don't.:P

Please remove the name not fair on others!

CALM........BREATH IN.......OUT.......IN.........OUT

CALM........BREATH IN.......OUT.......IN.........OUT

Thanks

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Same thing happened a player I bidon a few weeks back!will do later,

You've his name in the post you quoted!

I soeted my quote man!

Hee hee hee.

Yeah and the reason for it is ive put in a hell of a lot of hours as have about a dozen or so others and not about to let that slip to the lazy ones that couldn't be arsed doing some god dam research!

Lets be honest he is a big enough name, fairly well known....

If people dont know about him and that he is available then its touugh luck as they are asleep at the wheel, simple as!

Yeah and the reason for it is ive put in a hell of a lot of hours as have about a dozen or so others and not about to let that slip to the lazy ones that couldn't be arsed doing some god dam research!

Lets be honest he is a big enough name, fairly well known....

If people dont know about him and that he is available then its touugh luck as they are asleep at the wheel, simple as!

ahhh i wouldnt mind i seen the post and all,i just cant remember the name. lololol

IN OTHER NEWS

Denis CHERYSHEV has moved to SL Benfica (Mr. Magoo) from Getafe CF on a deal believed to be around 1,990,000.
    Mr.Magoo snapped up the Russian International winger in the early hours of the morning after negotiating a 3 year contract with the Portuguese giants.
    The player thrown on the scrap heap earlier in the season admitted his utter delight that finally a manager has taken his potential seriously and thanked Magoo for his belief in him.Magoo went on to say that Cheryshev was unlucky not to break into the Madrid 1st team last season as he was playing well below his station with Castilla in the Spanish Segunda and was without a shadow of a doubt the best talent in that league but heh,he had a bit of competition for his place....Ronaldo.

• Advertisement

IN OTHER NEWS

Denis CHERYSHEV has moved to SL Benfica (Mr. Magoo) from Getafe CF on a deal believed to be around 1,990,000.
    Mr.Magoo snapped up the Russian International winger in the early hours of the morning after negotiating a 3 year contract with the Portuguese giants.
    The player thrown on the scrap heap earlier in the season admitted his utter delight that finally a manager has taken his potential seriously and thanked Magoo for his belief in him.Magoo went on to say that Cheryshev was unlucky not to break into the Madrid 1st team last season as he was playing well below his station with Castilla in the Spanish Segunda and was without a shadow of a doubt the best talent in that league but heh,he had a bit of competition for his place....Ronaldo.

cheryshev also claims that real manager pepper was wasting his time. :D

IN OTHER NEWS

Good purchase man, I was goin for him but lack of funds ;)

playing lyon tonight with an entirely new back four and goal keeper. looking forward to seeing how they do.
    we are currently in talks with joe kinnear about appointing him director of football,so he can belittle me and my squad,sure what could go wrong.

Good purchase man, I was goin for him but lack of funds ;)

LETS HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Bloody Dossena..

First i got a message saying he was unhappy id sent him on loan..So i recalled him assuming it was from an external team, it wasn't!..Sorry Palermo...Then i went to sell him and it was blocked...Twice..:)..Sorry Moscow...Now an external team has bid on him for less!!!

Despite all the grief he is giving me i still can't be mad at him because of that goal he scored at Old Trafford in real life!!

8644_147143922145009_1517870125_n.jpg

now that iv got your attention.....adam johnson and rossi are for sale at the right big price.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

8 bids in,interesting who wins this

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    8 bids in,interesting who wins this

I was hoping to slip it under the radar when I spotted him a few weeks ago, not a hope! :o Also, I presume i'm referring to the same player everyone else is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Manzoor14 wrote: »
    I was hoping to slip it under the radar when I spotted him a few weeks ago, not a hope! :o Also, I presume i'm referring to the same player everyone else is?

What's his name?

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

The offer for Michael BRADLEY of Feyenoord from Marseille has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
    5.1 million. what a steal :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement