Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

We ought to mend the way names get released like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

We ought to mend the way names get released like that.

in fairness, leaks happen in real life too. that said, i'd be royally pissed off if it happened to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

I started late.

Nobody told me of the gentlemen's rule of concealing transfer target names.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I started late.

Nobody told me of the gentlemen's rule of concealing transfer target names.
    Ill send out a game world message sol. Reminding people

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

What's his name?

:pac:

Henrik Larsson! ;)
    Heard he's coming outa retirement for one game, he'll be in the new players list soon :D

• Advertisement

Socky08 wrote: »
    in fairness, leaks happen in real life too. that said, i'd be royally pissed off if it happened to me.

I'm not really bothered about it, I'd be pissed off of course but its not any wrong doing in my eyes.

I was just trying to leak a name with that sentence, you quoted but it depends on what way you pronounce 'the' ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just after finding him.

It was quite easy now that his position is known.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

I was just trying to leak a name with that sentence, you quoted but it depends on what way you pronounce 'the' ;)

Clever! Took me a few mins to get it though, I obviously pronounce the a bit differently. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

7 bids doesn't sit right with me, I put in one to make it an even 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Guys,

Where were you lot when I was selling this unnamed fella :confused:

It'll be interesting to see how much he sells for, i wanted 15m at one stage offered him at 13m and took 10.5 i think... :eek:

Sure if ye all rate him, I might as well stick in a sneaky bid to recapture him ... sure I only let him go to free up funds for a fwd at the time ... :D

• Advertisement

Happy dayz...

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against Newcastle United.
    FC Porto beat Newcastle United 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Jovetić scored both of the goals for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Happy dayz...

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against Newcastle United.
    FC Porto beat Newcastle United 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Jovetić scored both of the goals for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Looked a fairly even game but the difference was you took your chances. I have a big game tomorrow night so if I get the 3 points in that I will get over losing a friendly to you:p

Looked a fairly even game but the difference was you took your chances. I have a big game tomorrow night so if I get the 3 points in that I will get over losing a friendly to you:p

I've moved Jovetic to FC from AMC, seems to be helping as now I have Jovetic getting goals and Rodriquez in AMC, he was getting too many 4-5s on AML.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

I've moved Jovetic to FC from AMC, seems to be helping as now I have Jovetic getting goals and Rodriquez in AMC, he was getting too many 4-5s on AML.

That's probably the way I would have it too tbh. It's so tight at the top that any points dropped could see teams drop out of the play offs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio outclassed Estudiantes and beat them 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.

Jo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rafinha and Candreva were also amongst the goalscorers.

Jo with a goal and MOTM on his debut! Happy days!

Exact same fixture in the league tomorrow!! Same result would do nicely!

Reggie Blinkered earned a draw with Genoa CFC against Dortmund.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Genoa CFC and Dortmund in their Friendly fixture.

Rehearsal for next weeks cup semi meeting,

Although I think the kids will be sent out as usual for that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Matt Pepper steered Real Madrid to victory against his past managed club, Standard Liège.
    Real Madrid outclassed Standard Liège and beat them 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.

Felt bad beating these but I just about did it. :eek:

Argh! Malaga!!!!

I hope your not watching the Confederation Cup! Gio is killing Brazil!!! He will surely rise to 90 eventually

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Hernanes & Jo on for Brazil, are you watching SM!!!!!!

JJJJOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely a 101 rated player now!

• Advertisement

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to who will get Joaquin?

Guys,

Where were you lot when I was selling this unnamed fella :confused:

It'll be interesting to see how much he sells for, i wanted 15m at one stage offered him at 13m and took 10.5 i think... :eek:

Sure if ye all rate him, I might as well stick in a sneaky bid to recapture him ... sure I only let him go to free up funds for a fwd at the time ... :D

The deal reported to be worth 15,750,000 involving Nicolás OTAMENDI of Colón and Werder Bremen has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Colón will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth 15,500,000 involving Nicolás OTAMENDI of Colón and Liverpool has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Colón will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth 16,000,000 involving Nicolás OTAMENDI of Colón and PSV has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Colón will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth 12,500,000 involving Nicolás OTAMENDI of Colón and Ajax has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Colón will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth 4,000,000 plus Sylvain ARMAND and Diego LUGANO involving Nicolás OTAMENDI of Colón and Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Colón will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth 16,000,000 involving Nicolás OTAMENDI of Colón and Marseille has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Colón will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth 0 plus Álvaro GONZÁLEZ and Mobido DIAKITÉ involving Nicolás OTAMENDI of Colón and SS Lazio has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Colón will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth 10,000,000 plus Nivaldo JARDEL involving Nicolás OTAMENDI of Colón and SL Benfica has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Colón will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The deal reported to be worth 17,556,000 involving Nicolás OTAMENDI of Colón and Arsenal has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Colón will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Just goes to show maybe my origional valuation wasnt so crazy after all!!!

Looks like he's gonna sell for more than i ever asked for a few weeks back!!

Phew thank god that otamendi saga is over!!!! Thoght my news feed was going to overload at one stage!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So who is he then?

Also, yeah! Danny Rose, at loan at Lazio, rises from 86 to 87!

So who is he then?

A dc i tried selling that nobody wanted to top the external bid on and now theres a few offers of 5m above that value

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

japan vs italy was a good match for sunderland di rossi scored and my young japanese full back sakai with an assist.

twas some match.

Otamendi to The Gooners

and

Joaquin to Lazio.

I think it lists them in order of valuation once the bids have been accepted.

So who is he then?

Actually speaking of rises, I meant to ask ages ago, when a player gets an arrow pointing up and another arrow pointing off to the right....

I always thought that was a positional adjustment but I got one this morn and there was no positional adjustment?

Anyone know what it means?

Actually speaking of rises, I meant to ask ages ago, when a player gets an arrow pointing up and another arrow pointing off to the right....

I always thought that was a positional adjustment but I got one this morn and there was no positional adjustment?

Anyone know what it means?

Who is the player,give me a look.

• Advertisement

Who is the player,give me a look.

You mean Jo

He has changed position!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement