Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

You mean Jo

He has changed position!

Yeah Jo, but he was always a FC....

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Otamendi to The Gooners

and

Joaquin to Lazio.

I think it lists them in order of valuation once the bids have been accepted.

Joaquin is gone to Palermo no?

I cba adding up the valuations of the player + cash deals so just hoping i've secured Otamendi! I eyed him up before he was sold to Colon but just didn't have any cash free at the time.

Also I just noticed a few offered low cash values + one or two players. When I was bidding the minimum cash amount I could offer without a player added was around 10m.

Then I added a couple of players to the deal (Sagna and Ebert I think) but the minimum cash I could offer didn't change, it was still around 10m? :confused: How were some people able to offer 3 or 4m + 2 players?

Is it dependent on each chairman?

Manzoor14 wrote: »

I cba adding up the valuations of the player + cash deals so just hoping i've secured Otamendi! I eyed him up before he was sold to Colon but just didn't have any cash free at the time.

Also I just noticed a few offered low cash values + one or two players. When I was bidding the minimum cash amount I could offer without a player added was around 10m.

Then I added a couple of players to the deal (Sagna and Ebert I think) but the minimum cash I could offer didn't change, it was still around 10m? :confused: How were some people able to offer 3 or 4m + 2 players?

Damn just seen I lost out on joaquin! Id say Arsenal will snap up otamendi as chairmen vary their valuations too differently in this game...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

japan vs italy was a good match for sunderland di rossi scored and my young japanese full back sakai with an assist.

twas some match.

What difference does it make to Sunderland if De Rossi scored??? ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Dude its a combined total.......CASH + PLAYERS must not be less than 10m

• Advertisement

Yeah Jo, but he was always a FC....

No he was not......he was a F(RLC)

Thats not the same....

No he was not......he was a F(RLC)

Thats not the same....

Ah, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

anyone looking to let go of anyone in the 9m region?

Dude its a combined total.......CASH + PLAYERS must not be less than 10m

Just been playing around with this with a few fake bids. Turns out I was going OVER the valuation rather than below it. That's why increasing my cash sum was making no difference. I should have been decreasing it. My chairman values Ebert and Sagna way higher than I do.

I think initially I was offering Ebert (value 4.1) + ~12m cash. Total value by my reckoning was just over 16.1m. My chairman was actually valuing Ebert at 6.3, so was totaling 18.3, more than he was willing to pay for Otamendi.

Then I tried Sagna and Ebert + 2m, chairman valued it at 25m or so!

I may start reading the red box that pops up at the top of the screen when something is wrong! :o

Moral of the story, my chairman is a nob.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

anyone have a RB for loan 85+?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    anyone looking to let go of anyone in the 9m region?

ive a few players that id let go for 9m

Just been playing around with this with a few fake bids. Turns out I was going OVER the valuation rather than below it. That's why increasing my cash sum was making no difference. I should have been decreasing it. My chairman values Ebert and Sagna way higher than I do.

I think initially I was offering Ebert (value 4.1) + ~12m cash. Total value by my reckoning was just over 16.1m. My chairman was actually valuing Ebert at 6.3, so was totaling 18.3, more than he was willing to pay for Otamendi.

Then I tried Sagna and Ebert + 2m, chairman valued it at 25m or so!

I may start reading the red box that pops up at the top of the screen when something is wrong! :o

Moral of the story, my chairman is a nob.

All the Chairmen are Kuntz...but yeah read the boxes!!

Socky08 wrote: »
    anyone have a RB for loan 85+?

If I secure Otamendi, I'll let Jenkinson out on loan. Also Zambrotta is available. I don't think anyone can sign him as he's retiring but you can try loan him if you want.

If I secure Otamendi, I'll let Jenkinson out on loan. Also Zambrotta is available. I don't think anyone can sign him as he's retiring but you can try loan him if you want.

cheers. can't get zambrotta but i might follow you up on jenkinson. do loans take the same amount of time as transfers?

Ivan Marcano. D(LC)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Guys,

I might consider selling James Rodriquez :eek:, but it entirely depends on values that chairmen are allowing on him ... :rolleyes: , (I value him over 37m btw).

Ive put a min value on him, this is to deter bids @ 15-25m, wont be accepting bids just because they meet the min, but we can start negotiating from there.
    (:o this goes against my own understanding of min fees but it's the only way to weed out timewaster bids)

Sure pile in an offer if you're interested and we'll see how this pans out

FCP.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Sánchez JOAQUÍN has moved to US Palermo (Ger Power) from Al Ahli Jeddah in an exchange deal for Samir UJKANI and Giulio MIGLIACCIO.

Ishak BELFODIL has moved to US Palermo (Ger Power) from Parma on a deal believed to be around 950,000 plus Igor BUDAN and Terence KONGOLO.

Was probably lucky that otamendi was available, prob took some bids away from Joaquin. Hopefully Belfodil signs for inter now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Guys,

I might consider selling James Rodriquez :eek:, but it entirely depends on values that chairmen are allowing on him ... :rolleyes: , (I value him over 37m btw).

Ive put a min value on him, this is to deter bids @ 15-25m, wont be accepting bids just because they meet the min, but we can start negotiating from there.
    (:o this goes against my own understanding of min fees but it's the only way to weed out timewaster bids)

Sure pile in an offer if you're interested and we'll see how this pans out

FCP.

Top player...If i had any cash i would be in like a shot...

Otamendi - PORTO!!!

Otamendi to Porto :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I value him over 37m btw.

Unfortunately the chances of you getting that are slim.
    I can only offer 30M MAX... And I'm in division 4.

Now that he's with Monaco I wonder would he rise or stay. If he did rise to 91 then you'd be getting some serious offers.

You'd be pretty sick if he got a upgrade just after you sold him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Otamendi - PORTO!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, gotta love it, bid was only worth 13.8m to my chairman and actually only 12.2 to me! And I was able to offload m'bia, not sure what's happening with him, will he stay @ QPR IRL? will his rating drop as a concequence?

I wonder was Marseille the first accepted bid as these were my messages:

The undisclosed deal involving Nicolás OTAMENDI of Colón and Marseille has collapsed as Marseille do not have the available funds.

Nicolás OTAMENDI has completed his move to FC Porto from Colón for 2,600,000 plus Ezequiel CIRIGLIANO and Stéphane M'BIA . All other offers were turned down.

After some interesting reading today, Ill be sending back all my loan players!

Thanka to the clubs that helped me out but going for different tactics now so dont need as much cover!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

After some interesting reading today, Ill be sending back all my loan players!

Cheers

Do tell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Should be adding 2 good prospects to my youth team today.

One of the good things about being manager of PSV is that their youth set up churns out quality players every season so I should be getting new additions every now and again.

MRTULES wrote: »
    Do tell :)

I always check the SM forums, its not as quiet as some people would have you believe and a combination of things occured to me about how I want to proceed forward!!!!!

Lazio may go nowhere (or with a bit of luck) for a few seasons but will be worth it!

Should be adding 2 good prospects to my youth team today.

One of the good things about being manager of PSV is that their youth set up churns out quality players every season so I should be getting new additions every now and again.

Eh, are u talking about real life PSV? Im pretty sure new players added to the database will go in as free agents, such as varela......

Could be wrong about this, but I think what you start out with is ALL you will have to work with in regards players

Eh, are u talking about real life PSV? Im pretty sure new players added to the database will go in as free agents, such as varela......

Could be wrong about this, but I think what you start out with is ALL you will have to work with in regards players

Whattttt :eek:

That's ridiculous if true and will really turn me off this game.

It really takes the incentive away from a smaller clubs point of view, new players added should be put in the team they play for. Otherwise big clubs will snap them up and make the game redundant.

• Advertisement

That's ridiculous if true and will really turn me off this game.

It really takes the incentive away from a smaller clubs point of view, new players added should be put in the team they play for. Otherwise big clubs will snap them up and make the game redundant.

I think so man, look at Varela I snapped up, said under his name that he plays for utd but he was on the db as free agent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement