Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The offer for Paolo CANNAVARO of Villarreal from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Otamendi would have been a longer solution, but a good 2-3 years (5-6 SM seasons) left in him!

One of my players tuned 22 yesterday, yet he is still in my youth team!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭batistuta9

i was 15 and still playing for the u14's, the same thing happened when i was 17 and playing for the u16's

one of lifes little mysteries :pac:

Seriously: he'll probably remain in it until the end of the season & you won't be able to put him there next season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

He'll move too the first team squad at the end of the current season

It just popped up on my news feed that Neymar is set to leave Newcastle!!!! Apparantly Joe Kinnear does not know who he is and wants him out!!!!!

Any truth to this???? Ha ha!!!!!

• Advertisement

batistuta9 wrote: »
    i was 15 and still playing for the u14's, the same thing happened when i was 17 and playing for the u16's

one of lifes little mysteries :pac:

Seriously: he'll probably remain in it until the end of the season & you won't be able to put him there next season

Yeah that's just called cheating ;)

Nah, I know what you mean, strange thing about when a birthday falls on or something, had the same thing many moons ago myself:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

It just popped up on my news feed that Neymar is set to leave Newcastle!!!! Apparantly Joe Kinnear does not know who he is and wants him out!!!!!

Any truth to this???? Ha ha!!!!!

Not happening. I can confirm that Joe Kinnerk will have nothing to do with Newcastle United FC

Not happening. I can confirm that Joe Kinnerk will have nothing to do with Newcastle United FC

what about Yohan Kebab is for sale?

Yeah that's just called cheating ;)

Nah, I know what you mean, strange thing about when a birthday falls on or something, had the same thing many moons ago myself:D

it was if you weren't 14 or whatever age the group was under before the first of January i think, you could play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

The offer for Paolo CANNAVARO of Villarreal from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Otamendi would have been a longer solution, but a good 2-3 years (5-6 SM seasons) left in him!

Napoli reject..:P:P:P

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Napoli reject..:P:P:P

And he is welcome here with open arms!!!!!! ;)

what about Yohan Kebab is for sale?

I feel sorry for his wife, yup you guessed it!!!!!!

Donna :D

Couldn't write this stuff! Welcome back Joe, ya lunatic!

Before anyone says it, I'm joking!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Oops!

Reto ZIEGLER has been re-called byJuventus from Fenerbahçe

Saw he had a concern and have accidentally recalled him using my mobile (he's supposed to be on a season long loan)

Might as well sell him now. 10M for a 88 rated defender sounds about right. Fenerbahce can have first

I'm in kerry for the weekend and I only have 3G and it's patchy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

When ye're quite finished taking the proverbial out of the team I (used to :p) support!!

could be worse, she could've been called 'badly packed'

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So Bale has grown to concern level 2. That has rightly ****ed me off. Since I took over, he played 95% of games. Only time I rest him is the shield matches. Of course I am playing him. He is my best player.

Will be so angry if it goes level 3...

So Bale has grown to concern level 2. That has rightly ****ed me off. Since I took over, he played 95% of games. Only time I rest him is the shield matches. Of course I am playing him. He is my best player.

keep playing him & he won't, he should go to level 1 again at turn 32 (i think it is)

i think it was you i said to before, it's based on a percentage of games played so he didn't play enough before, in the first concern period (turn 10)

all appearances count but the percentage total is based on league games

If he is that unhappy I will take him off your hands;-)

An unhappy player can cause huge problems

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Skysports' wet dream: top9 covered by 5pts
    Pos Team P W D L GF GA GD Pts
    1 Internazionale 24 12 7 5 51 32 19 43
    2 Zenit 24 13 4 7 51 34 17 43
    3 Bayer Leverkusen 24 13 4 7 40 29 11 43
    4 Newcastle United 24 13 4 7 35 24 11 43
    5 FC PORTO 24 13 3 8 40 27 13 42
    6 FC Schalke 04 24 12 6 6 41 31 10 42
    7 ACF Fiorentina 24 11 7 6 48 30 18 40
    8 AS Roma 24 11 7 6 46 37 9 40
    9 Udinese Calcio 24 12 2 10 40 39 1 38

Surely worthy of a Super-Sunday and a yellow banner on SkySports News :p

Best defence in the league but the lowest scorers in the top 12, easy to see where my problem is but not so easy to fix it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

keep playing him & he won't, he should go to level 1 again at turn 32 (i think it is)

i think it was you i said to before, it's based on a percentage of games played so he didn't play enough before, in the first concern period (turn 10)

all appearances count but the percentage total is based on league games

Yeah, he is on 11 of 24 games played. Just don't want to lose him :(

count the cup, european appearances too for the total played for him, if you get me

eg. at turn 22 in the league, his appearances:
    league 11
    cup 4
    europe 2

that's 22 played, 17 apps - 77.27%

subbed on only count as a half, btw

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Happily take him from you pal! ;) Di Maria deal could still be there... ;)

I doubt you will loose him, by the time it takes to get to level 5 you surely will be in a position to offer him a new contract and wipe his concerns,but again that is WORST case sscenario, keep playing him in his right position and dont worry about it!

Sure I had Rooney at level 2 for nearly a year in another game world even though he was never even dropped!!!!! He was promptly dropped for his attitude later though!!!!!

Ok class.....

Today's word is NEGOTIATE......

The concept is seriously lost on some people here, its such a basic concept. You make a small bid, I respond with a somewhat high offer..... FFS dont make the original bid again, its stupid!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭danwhite88

Ok class.....

The concept is seriously lost on some people here, its such a basic concept. You make a small bid, I respond with a somewhat high offer..... FFS dont make the original bid again, its stupid!!!!!!!!

I am negotiating. I don't have to make a higher offer after you negotiated. I offered what im willing to pay.

danwhite88 wrote: »
    I am negotiating. I don't have to make a higher offer after you negotiated. I offered what im willing to pay.

Its like the 4th or 5th time ive rejected your bid, (the SAME BID!!!!) I dropped you didn't raise, explain how this is negotiating?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Its like the 4th or 5th time ive rejected your bid, (the SAME BID!!!!) I dropped you didn't raise, explain how this is negotiating?

He might be from Cavan :pac:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    He might be from Cavan :pac:

Cheap bastar*s :pac:

• Advertisement

Ok class.....

Well I know I sometimes put in a bid twice because i forget what i previously offered! :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement