Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

dynamo kyiv are up for grabs. interested parties post to the op.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady was unable to prevent a Newcastle United defeat to Genoa CFC.
    Newcastle United slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Genoa CFC in their Friendly fixture.
    Veloso was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Vaclav Kadlec 21 yr old 86 striker for sale! Have a bid from an external team which ill accept in awhile if no one wants him! need the cash!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

anyone have any spare SM coins? i need 3000 to get a months gold membership. ive 8 days before my current one runs out and i lose fc twente when that happens :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

MarkY91 wrote: »
    anyone have any spare SM coins? i need 3000 to get a months gold membership. ive 8 days before my current one runs out and i lose fc twente when that happens :(

How do I check if I do? If I do they are yours

Sorry, just checked and I've 0.....

• Advertisement

Damien O Grady was unable to prevent a Newcastle United defeat to Genoa CFC.
    Newcastle United slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Genoa CFC in their Friendly fixture.
    Veloso was on the scoresheet for his side.

Jesus man! Genoa at it again!

Don't care who wins what, he is my manager of the year, he is getting fantastic results with that team, fair play

Bit late to be bringing El Sha on at this stage..... why not start him I dont get it? Short tournament = squad rotation....

Mad stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

sunderland 5-3 real madrid.

easy win for sunderland who were leading 4-1 at the break against a star studded real madrid first team.

rossi with a hat trick.

madrid fans could be heard chanting for the removal of manager pepper after the game,he refused to speak to the media and left with out his players.

statement from sunderlands manager ''this was a david vs goliath match, but i knew i was the superior manager i have no hard feelings for the real manager i just hope he has learned to respect us folks at the smaller clubs''

Hardly chanting for my removal since I havent lost a league game since I took over :pac:

But well done on beating Real Madrid! My team unfortunately NEVER show up for friendly games but fair play! Your squad most certainly played better but you must remember, I am still the special one, the better one and top of DIV 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MarkY91 wrote: »

Buy it...10er for the year lad!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Guys,

I'm selling Sebastian Haller, he's an up and coming french talent ( just do a quick google on him ;) ). I've an external bid @ 929k.

If people are interested pop in a bid, I will be making all bids public btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

^^^^^

So if you're interested give him a Haller

Thank you, I'm here all week

pepper180 wrote: »
    My team unfortunately NEVER show up for friendly games

excuses,excuses. that was your full team i think this is the start of a slippery road for you pepper.all those star players cant carry you forever at some point your going to have to find the right tactics. :D

i dont see PSG losing this league their players dont compare to barce or reals yet they are right up there its all down to management. :P

excuses,excuses. that was your full team i think this is the start of a slippery road for you pepper.all those star players cant carry you forever as some point your going to have to find the right tactics. :D

i dont see PSG losing this league their players dont compare to barce or reals yet they are right up there its all down to management. :P

Didn't I say well done on beating Real Madrid? My tactics are fine thank you very much.

You don't see PSG losing the league? Ehh.. I'm 1st at the minute.. :confused:

And look at their team..

IBRAHIMOVIC, SILVA, LAVEZZI, CLICHY, VAN DER WIEL, PASTORE..

There is as much class on that than any other high team! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Jesus man! Genoa at it again!

Don't care who wins what, he is my manager of the year, he is getting fantastic results with that team, fair play

65% possession, surprised at that stat myself!

It is not a bad team i have really, but appreciate your words anyways!

Didn't I say well done on beating Real Madrid? My tactics are fine thank you very much.

you belittled it with your never comment.
    the only player psg have that would get in your team is zlatan. :D

i accept your apology. we can now move on.

you belittled it with your never comment.
    the only player psg have that would get in your team is zlatan. :D

i accept your apology. we can now move on.

Well look, since I have taken over I've had 4 friendlies and lost ALL 4.. therefore... my team NEVER does well in friendly games.. :eek:

Where did I once apologise to you?.. We still have our league game coming up! :pac:

You are a little petty club and will NEVER be a title challenger like me. :)

Girls, settle down now, no need for all the hurtful comments :D

Now kiss and hug to make up!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Girls, settle down now, no need for all the hurtful comments :D

Now kiss and hug to make up!

I honestly don't mean to be hurtful lads, just want friendly banter, I think we are all a great bunch of lads in here! :)

Well look, since I have taken over I've had 4 friendlies and lost ALL 4.. therefore... my team NEVER does well in friendly games.. :eek:

Where did I once apologise to you?.. We still have our league game coming up! :pac:

You are a little petty club and will NEVER be a title challenger like me. :)

yes but this time your first team lost. my grudge with you is finished i destroyed you pepper. your bad management style of out and out attacking with hard tackles cost you that match.

learn from this and move on friend. i believe i was able to teach you something here and that you are better for the experience. :D

i wish you well but i dont believe you will win this league not in a million years. you need to improve your tactics.

it wouldnt be football management with out mind games greed and spite lol it spices it up a bit. nothing personal. just like pepper says its banter.

but if i lose to utd tomorrow there will be real sitze going down!!!

i have utd and wolfsburg after that, i need to win those game or i could be in the bottom 3!!
    but if i beat them i should be fairly ok for the season. its a big ask im missing two of my top rated defenders for tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Fair enough, you all suck, I'm the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Bernard isn't for sale. Current highest bid is 16 M

Ehh...

Why mention the highest bid on something thats not for sale & why not just make him unavailable? Ha ha!!!!!!

You're comment read like this to me:

Bernard isn't for sale. Current highest bid is @ 16 M :D

Nice news of a Sunday morning, one of my young lads getting a 4 point rise and near enough double what I paid for him now

Yussuf Poulsen

Massive game for me tonight as 3rd take on 4th in Division 4, Genoa v Auxerre.

Will stick to the same side that beat Newcastle in a friendly last night and see how it goes.

Nice news of a Sunday morning, one of my young lads getting a 4 point rise and near enough double what I paid for him now

Yussuf Poulsen

Massive game for me tonight as 3rd take on 4th in Division 4, Genoa v Auxerre.

Will stick to the same side that beat Newcastle in a friendly last night and see how it goes.

Nice ;)

Considering how late it is in the season I'd consider my trip to Bremen tonight to be a 'must not loose' in order to try secure a playoff place....

Loose tonight and I'd say its division 3 again for sure

Nice ;)

Considering how late it is in the season I'd consider my trip to Bremen tonight to be a 'must not loose' in order to try secure a playoff place....

similar scenario for about 8 teams in D2, Top8 cant afford to loose ground ...a loss could drop ya 6-7 places :eek:

Nice ;)

Sao Paulo for you after tonight too, two big games that will define your play-off chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Nice ;)

Ah It will still be tight Id say! Im playing Sao Paulo tonight and if I lose Im close to dropping out of the playoffs, those positions are going down to the wire

• Advertisement

Sao Paulo for you after tonight too, two big games that will define your play-off chances.

Hoping to have 2 players back for that game, can't look beyond tonight though ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement