Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Playing Dynamo Kyiv tonight, lads are a bit tired but we'll still hopefully pull it off tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wanyama negotiating with Southampton ... in RL

in SM, injury and suspension for the same position for tonight's game :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

guys how do you know if a players rating increases do you get a notification or do you manually look through the players yourself??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

how long after making a bid to unmanaged/external clubs does it take for a transfer to be accepted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Wanyama negotiating with Southampton ... in RL

in SM, injury and suspension for the same position for tonight's game :(

Wanyama is going nowhere!!!:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

guys how do you know if a players rating increases do you get a notification or do you manually look through the players yourself??

You will get a message in your newsfeed.

You will get a message in your newsfeed.

ohhhh...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Is the concerned about lack of games thing broken? Have a guy that has played 12 games in a row, move to level 2. WTF?! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Is the concerned about lack of games thing broken? Have a guy that has played 12 games in a row, move to level 2. WTF?! :confused:

It works on a % basis...he must have played so little games before that he hasn't reached the level for a concern told too yet

7000th reply :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

A win tonight gets me within 4 of the top...league 2 is pretty tight at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

I just can't think of any cons to adding the players coming up from the youth teams to their respective clubs in the game world. It seems to be the fairest way!

Same with the stadiums, there should be an option to increase your stadium at a cost so you bring in more revenue.

Can you email soccer manager about ideas like this or will they just ignore it?

So you want to be able to change stadium size (not happen in real life) but get the players your club buys (does happen in real ife)?

Anything else you want??:)

eh i dunno wrote: »
    A win tonight gets me within 4 of the top...league 2 is pretty tight at the minute

like a duck's @r$€; (or so I'm told :p )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

nua domhan wrote: »
    So you want to be able to change stadium size (not happen in real life) but get the players your club buys (does happen in real ife)?

West Ham/Arsenal might have something to say about that....

And let's not forget the theatre of dreams was constructed over the years with bits added on here and there.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

nua domhan wrote: »

What?

Stadium increase does happen in real life, it happened at Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge and will most likely happen at Anfield just to name a few, and I want players coming through the youth system to be added to the team they play for instead of going in as free agents.

Not sure why you quoted my post because what you said has absolutely nothing to do with what I said or is just wrong.

SS Lazio outclassed Bremen and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Hernanes scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Jô and Koulibaly were also amongst the goalscorers.

Oh!!!!!! Needed that!!!!!!!

What?

Stadium increase does happen in real life, it happened at Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge and will most likely happen at Anfield just to name a few, and I want players coming through the youth system to be added to the team they play for instead of going in as free agents.

Not sure why you quoted my post because what you said has absolutely nothing to do with what I said or is just wrong.

To strengthen ur case, ...

Newcastle, sunderland, wolves, arsenal, blackpool, southampton, man city, man utd, ... all increased in last 10yrs or so

SO HOW DID THE REST OF THE D2 TOP8 FAIR?

C'MON!!!

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against Fenerbahçe SK.

FC Porto beat Fenerbahçe SK 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Džeko scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Maicon and Van Wolfswinkel were also amongst the goalscorers.

Well, lost my big game, my home form seems to be my downfall

Reggie Blinkered was unable to prevent a Genoa CFC defeat to AJ Auxerre.

Genoa CFC slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against AJ Auxerre in their Division 4 fixture.

Vargas was on the scoresheet for his side.

Club America will go top,

My defeat might not cost me too much tonight, obviously Auxerre will go above me, but a good few draws elsewhere lower the damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

lost 2-1 to Schalke which ends my promotion hopes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Huge win tonight 2-1 away :)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    To strengthen ur case, ...

Newcastle, sunderland, wolves, arsenal, blackpool, southampton, man city, man utd, ... all increased in last 10yrs or so

Would soccermanager not update the stadiums as the clubs do? that is different to being able to upgrade the stadium yourself.

manchester utd 2-2 sunderland.

feel robbed as usual i had way more shots etc,ah at least all the other bottom clubs lost,if i beat wolfsburg in my next match i feel i will be safe.

first time my attendance went over 40k ...

Record crowd watches FC Porto. 41,192 fans turned out to watch FC Porto against Fenerbahçe SK breaking the previous home record attendance. :D

Would soccermanager not update the stadiums as the clubs do? that is different to being able to upgrade the stadium yourself.

There is a thread about stadiums on the SM forum, I think the capacity will increase if you get promoted or something along those lines....

Huge win tonight 2-1 away :)

Ah tis u and I next correct????? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered Málaga CF to victory against Palmeiras.
    Málaga CF beat Palmeiras 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Eto'o was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Costa was also on the scoresheet for his side.

My new signings doing there part :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

serious drop in form by the lads as of late. in fairness i have shipped out some of the better rated old guard for some young guns. we've been knocked off top spot after spending basically the whole season there. we have to get our act together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ah tis u and I next correct????? :eek:

It is indeed my friend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

manchester utd 2-2 sunderland.

feel robbed as usual i had way more shots etc,ah at least all the other bottom clubs lost,if i beat wolfsburg in my next match i feel i will be safe.

Just overtaken you in the league now....Hang your head in shame!!:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement