Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I lost again and I won't even go into the reasons why I think it's ridiculous, I hate this game but I still sign in every hour :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I lost again and I won't even go into the reasons why I think it's ridiculous, I hate this game but I still sign in every hour :pac:

I know it's tough but keep at it man! And for god sake drop Van Bommel! He must be crawling around the pitch at this stage!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Just overtaken you in the league now....Hang your head in shame!!:D:D

i seen that!!!! ah i wish you well at least in doing so you kept wolfsburg down. ;) anyway i have my two main dc's back for my next game [wolfburg] so im feeling confident.

you better keep winning naps cause i will be back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against ACF Fiorentina.
    Newcastle United beat ACF Fiorentina 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Willian had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Shawcross, Debuchy and Thiago were amongst the goalscorers.

Big win, needed that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I know it's tough but keep at it man! And for god sake drop Van Bommel! He must be crawling around the pitch at this stage!!!

I've just had Giggs complete 90mins, granted he only got a 6 but still ...

• Advertisement

pandevs on 58% condition will he be match fit for my next game or how long will he need to recoup??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

1-0 win over PSG! So so happy with that.

Ideye scores, making it two in two for my backup striker. And thanks to other results, I'm down to five points from top of the table.

pandevs on 58% condition will he be match fit for my next game or how long will he need to recoup??

I NEVER play anyone under 90% unless I'm badly badly stuck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I just played 4 players under 80% and won 4-1 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Eddy Mac steered Dortmund to victory against fierce rivals B.
    Munich.
    Dortmund beat B.
    Munich 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Reus scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hummels was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Munich had 3 players sent off!I still didnt score till the 71st minute!

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I just played 4 players under 80% and won 4-1 :pac:

Well forget what I just said :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Simon Woodward steered Juventus to victory against Liverpool.
    Juventus beat Liverpool 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Buffon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Vucinic was on the scoresheet for his side.

3 wins on the bounce, I might rest my 1st team against Man U now

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

Abel hernandez with 4 goals for uruguay tonight. I'm looking forward to a ratings rise in time for the new season and the step up to division 3 (hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

What?

Stadium increase does happen in real life, it happened at Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge and will most likely happen at Anfield just to name a few, and I want players coming through the youth system to be added to the team they play for instead of going in as free agents.

Not sure why you quoted my post because what you said has absolutely nothing to do with what I said or is just wrong.

What i meant was - You want to be able to change your stadium size in the game world? Correct??

You also want any number of players coming through the vastly better funded academies at United, Arsenal, Barca etc to be added to that squad rewarding the game manager for no other reason than Arsene Wenger did his job for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

up to second ye ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

1-0 win over PSG! So so happy with that.

Ideye scores, making it two in two for my backup striker. And thanks to other results, I'm down to five points from top of the table.

Thank you so much for beating PSG!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

nua domhan wrote: »

You also want any number of players coming through the vastly better funded academies at United, Arsenal, Barca etc to be added to that squad rewarding the game manager for no other reason than Arsene Wenger did his job for him?

The "lesser funded" , if you're associating that with big teams, academies are probably the best in the world.

Sporting, Sao Paolo, Ajax, Argentinos, Gremio, Santos have all produced players of the calibre of Ronaldo, Figo, Simao, Cruyff, Van Der Sar, Bergkamp, Rijkaard, Kluivert, Van Basten, Van der Vaart, Sneijder, Maradona, Riquelme, Cambiasso, Pele just to name a few from the history of these youth academies which would match up to any of the "vastly better funded" academies.

Do you know anything about these youth academies? Out of the current Arsenal team Wilshere, Gibbs, Szczesny and Coquelin are the only players that have come through the youth system. Look at Sao Paolo, Lucas Moura and Ganso are the recent examples. Moura went to PSG for £45 million and Ganso will probably go for near enough that as well. Not a hope would Arsenal get remotely close to that for those four players in real life. Then you look at soccermanager, Moura transferred for 34 million and the minimum bid on Ganso is 40 million. Same again Arsenal wouldn't get near that for their four players because they just aren't good enough to warrant such a fee.

So yes I do want youth players to be added to the teams they play for, it is an invaluable part of a small team's income in real life and it should be the same in the game.

Anyway I'm done talking about this, I've asked soccermanager can they change this and if anyone else would like youth players added to their team I'd encourage you to do the same through feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Wilshere's better than the two of them when he's injured ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Milan and Man United .. start looking over your shoulder!! Chelsea are edging their way towards safety with 4 points in two games :)

swoody wrote: »
    I might rest my 1st team against Man U now

you already robbed me once,dont rob me again. :mad:

buffon vs napoli- buffon win.

buffon vs sunderland-buffon win.

buffon vs liverpool- buffon win.

you better hope he does not get injured.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Jimmy Rabbitte earned a draw with Los Angeles Galaxy against Ajax.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Los Angeles Galaxy and Ajax in their Division 2 fixture.
    Stokes scored the only goal for Los Angeles Galaxy and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

1 win, 2 draws and a defeat from my first 4 games. Not bad considering the state of affairs when I took over. Still too late to save this sinking ship I think though...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Jimmy Rabbitte earned a draw with Los Angeles Galaxy against Ajax.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Los Angeles Galaxy and Ajax in their Division 2 fixture.
    Stokes scored the only goal for Los Angeles Galaxy and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

1 win, 2 draws and a defeat from my first 4 games. Not bad considering the state of affairs when I took over. Still too late to save this sinking ship I think though...

Thankfully for my D2 play off ambitions that defeat was at the hands of my team, you've had a few good results since tho.

Delighted you waited to find form :p

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Thankfully for my D2 play off ambitions that defeat was at the hands of my team, you've had a few good results since tho.

Delighted you waited to find form :p

Not much point in taking a team and giving 2 matches. Resigned to relegation but I'll go down fighting. I like a challenge.

Not much point in taking a team and giving 2 matches. Resigned to relegation but I'll go down fighting. I like a challenge.

That's what I like to hear. Now go take some points off all the other promotion chasers;)

That's what I like to hear. Now go take some points off all the other promotion chasers;)

Couple of players on the super cheap might help!!! ;)

^^^

Always helps ;)

whats your transfer balance?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

anyone interested in Reto Ziegler?

88 D,DM,M(L)

on his way to the Bundesliga, with Schalke or Bayer Leverkusen said to be his destination IRL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Cruzeiro
    Sporting CP
    Dynamo Kyiv

Are all free

Looking like FC Basel might become free too.Any body interested or have friends looking too join us?

• Advertisement

Unfortunately my squad is small so cant really afford to let anyone go unless I get some replacements in which I am working on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement