Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    hopefully you lads will be knackered by the time it comes to playing me ;)

PS if you could beat Newcastle and Leverkusen please, Zenit and I would be very grateful!! :P ( will lend you a player for all of next season as a reward ;))

I'll just go on an 8 game win streak sure.

Lol it's going to be a massacre. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Matt Pepper steered Real Madrid to victory against SSC Napoli.
    Real Madrid beat SSC Napoli 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

I feel happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Julian BAUMGARTLINGER - Mainz - 7.6M - Accepted.
    http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=35296

Offer from external accepted if someone else wants him, fire in a bid

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

61% possession, 6 shots all on target, no goals :(

Genoa draw 0-0 with league leaders Club America,

With Marseille, Espanyol and Auxerre all winning it is bunching right up at the top of Division 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

after a heavy 0-3 defeat at home to benfica and a run of only 1 point out of 9 inter Milan are proud to announce a new director of football to help me out........

ladies and gentleman, its.........

the gaffer........

images.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Jimmy Rabbitte steered Los Angeles Galaxy to victory against Udinese Calcio.
    Los Angeles Galaxy beat Udinese Calcio 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Stokes and Berardi were amongst the goalscorers.

8 points from my first 5 games. Not too bad considering the Galaxy had 8 points from 21 games when I took over. Still too much to do. 11 points from safety with 12 games left. Its a big ask. Benfica and PSV winning did not help matters. Stokesy with another 2 goals and an assist. What a signing, I will only consider offers over 35M for him. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

ffs..my next match is real madrid on sunday at 8,thats the same times as the new top gear,i will be staying away from boards until well after 9,lol

this is a big game for real after their 5-3 defeat at the hands of sunderland last week.

ffs..my next match is real madrid on sunday at 8,thats the same times as the new top gear,i will be staying away from boards until well after 9,lol

this is a big game for real after their 5-3 defeat at the hands of sunderland last week.

HUGE game for me! Im missing Di Maria, Pepe and Marcelo so I really have to sort something out! :confused:

pepper180 wrote: »
    HUGE game for me! Im missing Di Maria, Pepe and Marcelo so I really have to sort something out! :confused:

oh my god!!! i hope you are not joking!!! :eek:

its still a huge ask in a competitive game for sunderland but...COME ON!!!!!!

oh my god!!! i hope you are not joking!!! :eek:

its still a huge ask in a competitive game for sunderland but...COME ON!!!!!!

Seriously,
    Pepe is injured for 11days,
    Di Maria is injured for 5 days
    & Marcelo is on his last game ban.

:(

• Advertisement

just checked two first choice defenders and di maria who is on fire are missing.

still your attacking options are ridiculous. i have a full fit team so my chances have gone up at least 30% with those guys missing.

so thats your chances of winning at 70% and mine at 30% lolololol

just checked two first choice defenders and di maria who is on fire are missing.

still your attacking options are ridiculous. i have a full fit team so my chances have gone up at least 30% with those guys missing.

so thats your chances of winning at 70% and mine at 30% lolololol

I say it is 50/50 my friend, anyone could win this :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

3-2 win against Liverpool, thanks to an 86th minute penalty :P

Puts me into 4th, and with Psg dropping points, means I keep building momentum forward!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against Fenerbahçe SK.
    Newcastle United outclassed Fenerbahçe SK and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Cissé scored both of the goals for Newcastle United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

Delighted with that, big game on Sunday v Leverkusen. 1st v 2nd, level on points, level on goal difference but Leverkusen on top due to goals scored

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fenerbache hovering over the relegation zone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Fenerbache hovering over the relegation zone

Ya, I was shocked to see that tbh, its not that long ago you were just outside the play offs

I was even more surprised to see Bellamy playing as a sweeper for you:eek:

chelsea have offered 30 million for rossi,i would of should him in an instant before i started to play him as a shadow striker hes been top class.

any advice guys? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

chelsea have offered 30 million for rossi,i would of should him in an instant before i started to play him as a shadow striker hes been top class.

any advice guys? :confused:

Errr.....

Someone offered me 26mil for Hernanes...... I was insulted to say the least!!!! Remember your in a gameworld where 90+ players are like gold ;)

Errr.....

Someone offered me 26mil for Hernanes...... I was insulted to say the least!!!! Remember your in a gameworld where 90+ players are like gold ;)

i counter offered rossi for ivanovic,torres and 5m ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Any idea what rating rise Isco will get now that he's moved to Real?

• Advertisement

i counter offered rossi for ivanovic,torres and 5m ;)

Jaysus

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Any idea what rating rise Isco will get now that he's moved to Real?

Isn't it based on how they play not just who they play for and move to? He will probably get a rise but not till he plays a bit of if he does it'll be because of what he did at Malaga

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Could someone tell me how to quit a national team without quiting my club team? Was just testing it out earlier in another GW and I want to get rid of NT

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

TheGunns wrote: »
    Could someone tell me how to quit a national team without quiting my club team? Was just testing it out earlier in another GW and I want to get rid of NT
    just click on Quit within My Home and then select the country in question to resign....

Simplez!

:cool:

swoody wrote: »
    just click on Quit within My Home and then select the country in question to resign....

Simplez!

:cool:

Was too afraid to click it :P didn't think of it being a separate option in there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Was too afraid to click it :P didn't think of it being a separate option in there
    i'll have Eriksen as a reward now, plz!

2M in installments should be enough :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

IF that did happen you would be reinstated straight away bud I wouldn't give away the club

@Mac Was in a different GW, it's just a reserved club though so didn't want to lose it :P

@Swoody It'll take a more skillful negotiator to take him off my hands :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Things are not well here in hamburg
    9th place in division 4 with a team that includes the likes of ashley young,jermain defoe,matri and adler

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Things are not well here in hamburg
    9th place in division 4 with a team that includes the likes of ashley young,jermain defoe,matri and adler

It's a marathon not a sprint 😉

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement