Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

10 games unbeaten for Athletic Club, sneaked into the playoff spots unnoticed in Div 3, but now I've made this information public I'll probably lose the next one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Things are not well here in hamburg
    9th place in division 4 with a team that includes the likes of ashley young,jermain defoe,matri and adler
    there lies your problem....
    defoe is a waste of space

sell him to newcastle and NOT Matri

10 games unbeaten for Athletic Club, sneaked into the playoff spots unnoticed in Div 2, but now I've made this information public I'll probably lose the next one :D
    well done for sneaking into the playoff spots in D2 when your in D3 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

swoody wrote: »
    well done for sneaking into the playoff spots in D2 when your in D3 :rolleyes:

fixed :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

10 games unbeaten for Athletic Club, sneaked into the playoff spots unnoticed in Div 3, but now I've made this information public I'll probably lose the next one :D

I noticed. Your form is really good, fair play to ya

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

How often do you guys change formation?
    Do you change it when u start losing a few games or change it depending on your next oponent?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against Fenerbahçe SK.
    Newcastle United outclassed Fenerbahçe SK and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Cissé scored both of the goals for Newcastle United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

Delighted with that, big game on Sunday v Leverkusen. 1st v 2nd, level on points, level on goal difference but Leverkusen on top due to goals scored
    Now thats a game im looking forward too!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How often do you guys change formation?
    Do you change it when u start losing a few games or change it depending on your next oponent?

Haven't changed mine once since I took over Spurs. Not had a real need to either, mind.

Going to try a different one in my next friendly though.

Haven't changed mine once since I took over Spurs. Not had a real need to either, mind.

Going to try a different one in my next friendly though.
    i dare ya to try 3-3-4 against Porto

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Haha. No.

<_<

I'm trying to play with a 4-4-2 tomorrow. I've not played Hernandez and Ideye together yet and want to see how they get on. The worry is I'm sacrificing a CM, so let's see how that works :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Now thats a game im looking forward too!
    Me too. Super Soccer Sunday comes to Division 2 yet again

7th vs 5th
    4th vs 6th
    2nd vs 1st

And there I am in 3rd, away to 18th-placed Benfica who are having a good run of form right now. Guaranteed I'll lose that one so :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Was wondering how long it would take Kiev to come knocking for one of mine ...

You call THAT an offer? Countered :p

Kiev are certainly busy bidding tonight on my news feed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Was wondering how long it would take Kiev to come knocking for one of mine ...

You call THAT an offer? Countered :p

Speaking of which, I'm genuinely surprised that nobody has made an offer on Candreva :eek:

I thought he was only second to Maggio for MOTM last night, I was very impressed! Not that I will sell as he linked to Man U and Arsenal today ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

No kidding... I've had 2 bids on Isco just from them.

Here too!

Speaking of which, I'm genuinely surprised that nobody has made an offer on Candreva :eek:

I thought he was only second to Maggio for MOTM last night in the first half and did well to get the game to penalties, I was very impressed! Not that I will sell as i have no cover and he linked to Man U and Arsenal today in my dreams an ;)

fixed it.

Speaking of which, I'm genuinely surprised that nobody has made an offer on Candreva

I've only just noticed him... Might make an offer;)

fixed it.

Nope! Actually happened!!!!!!!:cool:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I've only just noticed him... Might make an offer;)

No point man, as I said I won't sell him as I need him, he is going up,to 90 with Marchetti for sure ;)

I was just making a point really!

• Advertisement

No point man, as I said I won't sell him as I need him, he is going up,to 90 with Marchetti for sure ;)

I was just making a point really!

Oh....

*cries in corner*

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Oh....

*cries in corner*

Sorry man! But in more positive news for you, apparantly Mendy is set to move to Sunderland ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

while my 20 year old 80 rated dwight gayle is moving from peterborough to hull,so hopefully i will see a huge ratings increase the skys the limit now if he finds form as a premier league striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady has landed their transfer target! Alessandro Matri will join their Newcastle United squad from Hamburg for 21,680,000

Damien O Grady has landed their transfer target! Alessandro Matri will join their Newcastle United squad from Hamburg for 21,680,000

i just seen that 22games 16 goals 7 assists and 9 mom's for 21million WTF!!! how did i miss him!!! hamburg are insane BTW!!!! :mad:

i just seen that 22games 16 goals 7 assists and 9 mom's for 21million WTF!!! how did i miss him!!! hamburg are insane BTW!!!! :mad:

Yeah, serious stats, hopefully he can keep that up. If he does its a bargain, not many 90+ rated players available and very little for just over 20m especially with stats like that

Tbh I was expecting the deal to be cancelled so delighted to see it had went through this morning

Yeah, serious stats, hopefully he can keep that up. If he does its a bargain, not many 90+ rated players available and very little for just over 20m especially with stats like that

Tbh I was expecting the deal to be cancelled so delighted to see it had went through this morning

just make sure you play him in the exact position hamburg were playing him,it says they can play in numerous positions but i dont know,rossi cant anyway he was very average until i found him his right spot.

you got a bargain,i really dont know why hamburg would let him go,even if they have a good target hes not likely to achieve those stats.

newcastle have took a massive step towards promotion with this signing you brought him in at the right time. he will get you back on track. ;)

just make sure you play him in the exact position hamburg were playing him,it says they can play in numerous positions but i dont know,rossi cant anyway he was very average until i found him his right spot.

you got a bargain,i really dont know why hamburg would let him go,even if they have a good target hes not likely to achieve those stats.

That could be a problem alright, I have so many options I dont know what to do and I play 1st, 6th, 5th and 3rd in my next four games so I have to get it right

• Advertisement

That could be a problem alright, I have so many options I dont know what to do and I play 1st, 6th, 5th and 3rd in my next four games so I have to get it right

hope so...i want my derby!!! :D

so watch your back and dont let kinnear get to you. hold on the fans will get rid of him in a month or two. :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement