Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

My last 2 games:
    Zenit (6th - at the time of the match) - W
    Leverkussen (2nd - at the time of the match) - L

My Next 2 games:
    Inter(6th - currently)
    Schalke(3rd - currently)

And I've still got Roma (5th - currently), Newcastle (2nd - currently) before the end of the season, staying in the play-off places wont be easy!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

AH BALLS!

In all my focus on PSG and Dortmund, I didn't realise Arsenal and Barca jump over me on goal difference :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

My Zenit team have gone into serious freefall since Hulk left :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Draw away form home. 5 game unbeaten now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Putting Jonas Gutierrez up for sale, rated 89 M(RLC) AM(RL)
    Any interest send offers to Dynamo Kyiv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Neymar on target again:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Neymar on target again:-)

Era never mind him, bring on Jo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Oscar with the assist ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Oscar with the assist ;)

He should be off, doing nothing but fouling;-)

He should be off, doing nothing but fouling;-)

I don't know which game you're watching but Oscar is absolutely bossing Xavi right now on RTE 2. Sublime. :D

• Advertisement

Mauro ZÁRATE has completed his move to Dynamo Kyiv from SS Lazio for 8,200,000 plus Robbie BRADY

Very happy with this deal, as I really rate Brady!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    What are they feeding those Schalke supporters?
    Quality football :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Beat Dortmund away!!!

What the crap!!!

Cavani you legend!

This ****ing drinking on a Sunday is seriously interfering with my soccermanager results!never done my team AGAIN!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Jimmy Rabbitte steered Los Angeles Galaxy to victory against FC Twente.
    Los Angeles Galaxy beat FC Twente 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Stokes scored all 3 goals for Los Angeles Galaxy and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Another 3 for Stokes. 6 games 8 goals 3 assists 3 MOM...:D

3rd in the form table I see but still rock bottom. But I am starting to think, maybe.... just maybe!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Chelsea edge past West Brom with a late winner .. but don't make much ground at the bottom with Man U and Wolfsberg winning too. Still odds on to go down but hoping to make a fight of this.. goal difference is horrendous .. not sure what sort of tactics the previous manager employed.

Won't name the team but .. I will not be swapping Torres and Ivanovic for a 91 rated striker just back from injury .. know that the team in question needs an injection of quality but that is just taking the mickey.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

Caicedo the goal machine is for sale.
    24yrs
    19 games: 13 goals, 8 assists

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Jonathan, CRISTALDO

24 Yrs

88*Rtd

F(c)

17M or swap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Pretty tight at the top of Div 4 at the moment with just 8 points separating the top 10 and 3 teams ( inc my Auxerre) tied for 1st
    a 0-0 draw with bottom of the table Rangers stopped me from taking 1st place this week :(

260627.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

tommycahir wrote: »
    Pretty tight at the top of Div 4 at the moment with just 8 points separating the top 10 and 3 teams ( inc my Auxerre) tied for 1st
    a 0-0 draw with bottom of the table Rangers stopped me from taking 1st place this week :(

260627.jpg

Mega tight isn't it!

I lost to Rangers 1-0 earlier in the season!

Two 0-0 draws in a row for me have stifled my challenge. I think I lost to you before that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fenerbache have fallen into the bottom 3 :(

• Advertisement

Here is a somewhat amusing stat!!!!!!

Lazio have scored 47 goals this season, second highest in the league (only 1 off the top, 48) yet I don't have a player (Keane is well gone and I never played him!) in the top 25 GOAL SCORERS!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Anyone know who applied for FC BAsel?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Time to focus on next season for me. Do we get a cash injection in the summer? Would love 50m. Open to offers on most players in a bid to freshen things up at Villa

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Time to focus on next season for me. Do we get a cash injection in the summer? Would love 50m. Open to offers on most players in a bid to freshen things up at Villa

I think you get money for the position you finish in the league.

I doubt It'll be anywhere near 50M.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So that weird "Gold Only, or your assistant takes over the match" match...

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against fierce rivals Chelsea.
    Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Chelsea and beat them 3 - 2 in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 1 fixture.
    Holtby scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Huddlestone and Walker were also amongst the goalscorers.

72% possession :eek: Maybe need to let my assistant take over more often...

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I think you get money for the position you finish in the league.

I doubt It'll be anywhere near 50M.

As above you get money for league position and (not sure if its every season) but you should get a cash injection to make your budget equal to the average of the league your in....

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Matt Pepper steered Real Madrid to victory against Rennes.
    Real Madrid beat Rennes 3 - 1 in their SMFA Champions Cup Round 1 Leg 1 fixture

Nice to see my Ass. Man doing a good job! Well done Assistant Manager Mr.Salt!

Lads could you just reject bids as quick as possible instead of waiting 3 days before doing it

I accept or reject bids no longer than a few hours after they're made and I only normally log in 5 minutes in the morning and maybe a half an hour at night, I can't see why others can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Lads could you just reject bids as quick as possible instead of waiting 3 days before doing it

I accept or reject bids no longer than a few hours after they're made and I only normally log in 5 minutes in the morning and maybe a half an hour at night, I can't see why others can't.

I'm with you on that one pal, quite annoying! I like to get bids in and deals done!

• Advertisement

pepper180 wrote: »
    I'm with you on that one pal, quite annoying! I like to get bids in and deals done!

It's just so annoying when you think there's a chance they could accept, then you can't do anything with money in case you leave yourself short and then the deal will fall through, and then after waiting 3 days they just reject it anyway.

It's just bad form.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement