Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I'm only online once in the evening but I always answer all bids

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Yeah I gotta apologise as I didnt reply to an offer (or two) for Jozy Altidore - laptop fried two weeks ago - only got a new one yesterday, and it's practically impossible to do anything on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Yeah I gotta apologise as I didnt reply to an offer (or two) for Jozy Altidore - laptop fried two weeks ago - only got a new one yesterday, and it's practically impossible to do anything on the phone.

Really????

I like the mobile version of the site, I'm on that mostly! My laptop met its end too unfortunately :(

Patrick VIEIRA has completed his move to SS Lazio from Palmeiras for 2,500,000

No not 'that' Patrick Vieira!!!

Few more players into the youth system soon, fingers crossed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Patrick VIEIRA has completed his move to SS Lazio from Palmeiras for 2,500,000

No not 'that' Patrick Vieira!!!

Few more players into the youth system soon, fingers crossed!!!

brazil's always good for risers

if you are looking for players from Brazil, there used to be a guy on the SM forum called the insider, he was v.good with rating & knows his stuff, not sure if he's still there or not

• Advertisement

batistuta9 wrote: »
    brazil's always good for risers

if you are looking for players from Brazil, there used to be a guy on the SM forum called the insider, he was v.good with rating & knows his stuff, not sure if he's still there or not

I'll keep an eye out for him ;)

There is also a chap over there (BroodRoosterNL) like that but he does the Dutch league, seems to know his stuff

Just logged in to see an International Job offer from Sweden. :pac:

A way to try get people to sign up to Gold status, I'd imagine.

Also, gotta love how close Division 4 is - 8 points seperating ten teams. A good run, and you'd be laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭batistuta9

I'll keep an eye out for him ;)

There is also a chap over there (BroodRoosterNL) like that but he does the Dutch league, seems to know his stuff

there an irish lad on it too, well i think he's irish, his name is shelbourne21 or something

wonder does he post here :pac:
    Al Capwned wrote: »
    Just logged in to see an International Job offer from Sweden. :pac:

A way to try get people to sign up to Gold status, I'd imagine.

yeah, that's what it is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

The offer for Gaetano MONACHELLO of Olympiakos Nicosia from Málaga CF has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This lad just signed for Monaco.. Hopefully turns a profit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Domagoj Vida for sale
    D(RC)DM(C) Age 24 Rated 87

Send offers to Kyiv

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Have an accepted bid, and only bid, on Borysiuk. Thought I might face some competition from the other interested clubs and I'm pretty sure he's one of the youngest and highest rated players in an external club.

Not sure how much I need him but getting players from people has proved to be a painful process unless I've got 40m+ :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Spurs vs Palmeiras and Juvi vs Espanyol in the semi-finals of the Shield tonight.

Because I'm playing a decent team and actually wanting the win now, I'll probably lose :P

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

spent nearly 2 months out of work sick and went on a 14 match unbeaten run, back at work now 2 weeks and have lost 3 and drawn 1..... I wonder wud my doc give me a sick cert until the end of season???? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

TheGunns wrote: »

Not sure how much I need him but getting players from people has proved to be a painful process unless I've got 40m+ :D

Tell me about it! I'm just hoping I can stumble on a player that can outplay their rating. As you said it's proving very difficult getting a decent player without paying way over the odds at this stage of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

spent nearly 2 months out of work sick and went on a 14 match unbeaten run, back at work now 2 weeks and have lost 3 and drawn 1..... I wonder wud my doc give me a sick cert until the end of season???? :rolleyes:

Inter Milan?

If so, are you working thurday :p ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Inter Milan?

And Sunday???:D

just noticed something strange on my club history page...

my biggest home win and my biggest away defeat are both against roma

my biggest home defeat and my biggest away win are both against benfica

Biggest Home League Win Internazionale 4 - 1 AS Roma (25 Apr 2013)
    Biggest Home League Defeat Internazionale 0 - 3 SL Benfica (27 Jun 2013)
    Biggest Away League Win SL Benfica 0 - 3 Internazionale (21 Apr 2013)
    Biggest Away League Defeat AS Roma 5 - 1 Internazionale (30 Jun 2013)

how can you have the best and worst results against the same teams???:confused:

Inter Milan?

sadly yes and with the way results are going id say you will be getting 3 points :(

And Sunday???:D

nope im off sunday! :)

• Advertisement

nope im off sunday! :)

ah crap, make sure and setup your tactics for Thursday night, dont give Porto a handy 3 points;)

ah crap, make sure and setup your tactics for Thursday night, dont give Porto a handy 3 points;)
    im doing my best to change things mate! cant have porto beating me 3 times in one season!

No such thing as 'handy 3 points' in this D2!

All I can say is that it seems team try harder against Porto than against other teams in the Top6.

No such thing as 'handy 3 points' in this D2!

All I can say is that it seems team try harder against Porto than against other teams in the Top6.

Bit soon for mind games;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Simon Woodward steered Juventus to victory against RCD Espanyol.
    Juventus beat RCD Espanyol 4 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Semi Final fixture.
    Finnbogason scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Cabella and Castro were also amongst the goalscorers.

ibuRcY3KNauuqF.gif

Bit soon for mind games;)

You're meant to say "IWUDLUVIT,LUVIT IF WE BEAT THEM. WE'RE STILL FIGHTING FOR TITLE"

You're meant to say "IWUDLUVIT,LUVIT IF WE BEAT THEM. WE'RE STILL FIGHTING FOR TITLE"

That didn't work out too well for Keegan so I won't be trying it.

I'm more worried about some of the shocking performances from the refs this season, don't think I have got a penalty all season;)

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Palmeiras.
    Tottenham Hotspur beat Palmeiras 5 - 4 on penalties after a 0 - 0 draw in their The Boards.ie League Shield Semi Final fixture.

A win is a win :P

swoody wrote: »
    Simon Woodward steered Juventus to victory against RCD Espanyol.

COME AT ME, BRO!

No, seriously, good luck in the finals, if I don't get to say it before the match :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

juve to win easily they cant be beat at the minute.

• Advertisement

juve to win easily they cant be beat at the minute.

:rolleyes:

EDIT: You realize they lost their last game, right?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement