Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

*Slates the Div 1 top team for being usless and not knowing anything about tactics*

*Announces he's going to play kids for rest of season despite it not having an impact on youth development*

:P

This isn't Football Manager. The only thing that affects ratings is real life. Nothing to do with in-game experience.

:pac: Classic!

who did i attack on this?? juve have been on fire lately and the fact is i owed you a dig. :D

Who did you attack? Ehh.. Maybe the leading team in DIV1 saying I have bad tactics when I clearly don't? :confused:

Play your youths, kid! You can use that as a good excuse if you lose games.

"Oh I was playing my youths, I was obviously going to lose.."

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Any one looking to loan an 86 midfielder, FRED Santos just got a rate in crease from 82 to 86. I'd gladly loan him out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

The sunderland manager is a bit of a header is he?
    Big money on players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I know their was an arguement between Madrid and Sunderland about tactics lads but please let's not turn this thread into a witch hunt against any one particular manager. It's going great so far let the debates continue. But please no personal attacks. As I said before one guys "next messi" who he pays twice market value for is another guys "kleberson" who he wouldn't take for free!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The joy of seeing an update in your reports thread, followed by the disappointment that it's only a position change for kids :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

The Milan manager will be very happy, De Sciglio has gone up to an 89 :D Gone from a 77 to 89 December to July, around 85 > 89 in the time I've had him. Value has increased 7m+, there goes my plans on signing him :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Aubameyang is not for sale!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I know their was an arguement between Madrid and Sunderland about tactics lads but please let's not turn this thread into a witch hunt against any one particular manager. It's going great so far let the debates continue. But please no personal attacks. As I said before one guys "next messi" who he pays twice market value for is another guys "kleberson" who he wouldn't take for free!

Note to all:

Listen, If you aren't a thick skinned manager there is no point being on boards chatting about SM. Just stick to playing on soccermanager.com.

I know a few people that have boycotted boards because they don't like the banter we have because the majority of the time we take the pis* out of each other, These people just don't know how to enjoy themselves. :rolleyes:

Live and let live and enjoy the fun of The Game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

pepper180 wrote: »
    Note to all:

Listen, If you aren't a thick skinned manager there is no point being on boards chatting about SM. Just stick to playing on soccermanager.com.

I know a few people that have boycotted boards because they don't like the banter we have because the majority of the time we take the pis* out of each other, These people just don't know how to enjoy themselves. :rolleyes:

Live and let live and enjoy the fun of The Game!

Or they aren't arsed listening to you talking ****e...

I joke... kinda...:pac:

• Advertisement

Or they aren't arsed listening to you talking ****e...

I joke... kinda...:pac:

Trust me, Most of us here would like YOU to take a leaf out of their book and stop pestering us with your petty comments :pac:

Really, we dont mind if you boycott this soccermanager boards section! ;);)

NEVER!!!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I used to enjoy reading this thread, you have to sift through some amount of sh1te these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

nice rating and value rise today for Seweryn Michalski

bargain hunting is the way to go......

I used to enjoy reading this thread, you have to sift through some amount of sh1te these days.

Not sure if you're talking about me but anyway, most of the time I'm just having the craic with people but if someone is talking **** I'll call them out on it

Potty mouths FTW!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

One of my young prospects got a +3 today! Wijnaldum, up to 82 @ 20 years old!! Happy with that!!

Was also delighted to see El Shaarawy got a change finally!!!! Disappointed to see it was just positional......

Although they changed Jo's position then a few days later he got a +1, so fingers crossed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Wednesday night friendly: Dynamo Kyiv Vs FC Porto.
    Title candidates Porto, just 2 points off the lead play mid table Dynamo Kyiv in the division 2 first leg friendly at the Olimpiysky NSC stadium.

Only two players remaining in this new look starting line up from Kyiv's last competing fixture, with no less then 8 new signings this week making their debut :eek:

Looking forward to seeing how my new signings perform tonight against a good Porto side which should give them a good test.

It's only a friendly tonight, but no excuses, I'm looking for a result :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone for a friendly?

Malaga.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Anyone for a friendly?

Malaga.

ye

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

The sunderland manager is a bit of a header is he?
    Big money on players

sheep.jpg

anyway newcastle tonight should be good. :)

Willing to consider offers for this man at last, nothing silly please and by that I mean small offers ;) Don't be surprised if I go big on counter offers

Christian-Eriksen-Ajax.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

anyway newcastle tonight should be good. :)
    both of you should set your tackling style to aggressive!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

TheGunns wrote: »
    Willing to consider offers for this man at last, nothing silly please and by that I mean small offers ;) Don't be surprised if I go big on counter offers

You're better off posting your minimum price in here to save you some hassle, the low bids are going to fly in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

swoody wrote: »

already is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

swoody wrote: »

No need to tell Sunderland that but Newcastle are a footballing team:P

You're better off posting your minimum price in here to save you some hassle, the low bids are going to fly in

Part Exchange only, if there's nothing decent in a few days I'm going to take him down ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Selling Romain HAMOUMA 26 88

Cash only offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

TheGunns wrote: »

Hmmmm......

He would complement El Shaarawy really well! Pm on the way

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Trying 4-2-2-2 formation tonight. Trying out playing two strikers. The only worry about it is if it starts to work, I'll need at least a third striker for my team :S

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement