Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

i have 18.6m if anyone has any 90+ players up forsale pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Another thing that annoys me about this game is when you put a decent offer in for a player and the other manager counters with a terrible offer for your best player. It's so utterly pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

3 win streak, 13 points from my last 5.

Well done, nice cheeky free kick from Oscar to win the game.

That's any chance of making the play offs gone. Still looking for my first win. 16 shots, 8 on target, just can't get a goal at he minute. Starting to look over my shoulder rather whats in front of me.

Bad time of the season to be struggling for a win. I love a challenge though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i'll be selling Felipe Melo once he returns at the end of the season

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Give ya Parker for....hmm...18.5m? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

1-0 win against Flamengo keeps Genoa in the hunt in Division 4.

Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Matt Pepper was unable to prevent a Real Madrid defeat to Juventus.
    Real Madrid slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Juventus in their Division 1 fixture

Absolutely gutted!

Still 1st though! :) (for now)..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fenerbache are out of the bottom 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Another thing that annoys me about this game is when you put a decent offer in for a player and the other manager counters with a terrible offer for your best player. It's so utterly pointless.

Eh, technically not a game fault, im afraid your dealing with human 'error' (more like stupidity)

Good example... someone posted they were considering selling first team players here so I had a look and made a bid for an u21 player OVER their value I might add, still would uave been a good deal for both parties..

So counter offer, I was expecting to be squeezed for a million or two more, nah..... one of my 89 rated firmly established starters AND MONEY!!!!!

dont advertise you want to sell players with counter offers like that your just taking the piss to be honest....

Too many people at this sort of carry on in the gameworld TBH

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    well I've played you home and away, so I'm happy enough for you to keep winning :)

Yes and I'm not forgetting you were the one who dished me out my only defeat so far... Think you just about shaded it 5-1!

• Advertisement

Eh, technically not a game fault, im afraid your dealing with human 'error' (more like stupidity)

Good example... someone posted they were considering selling first team players here so I had a look and made a bid for an u21 player OVER their value I might add, still would uave been a good deal for both parties..

So counter offer, I was expecting to be squeezed for a million or two more, nah..... one of my 89 rated firmly established starters AND MONEY!!!!!

dont advertise you want to sell players with counter offers like that your just taking the piss to be honest....

Too many people at this sort of carry on in the gameworld TBH

Yeah I worded that badly.

It really is ridiculous, I offer 20+ mil cash for a player who the manager paid 15mil for and they counter with a swap for Oscar......

It really is ridiculous, I offer 20+ mil cash for a player who the manager paid 15mil for and they counter with a swap for Oscar......

I know! It came up on my news feed!!!!

Yeah its pretty annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Big game ahead vs Fc Twente( team below me), a win should see Fenerbache go 5 points clear of the drop

ah sure you should of known you wouldnt get that player even if you had 50m,but at least your getting wolfski,BTW he has been on form the times that iv played him.

ah sure you should of known you wouldnt get that player even if you had 50m,but at least your getting wolfski,BTW he has been on form the times that iv played him.

No not your player :pac: I wasn't talking about him!

No not your player :pac: I wasn't talking about him!

i know who you bid for i wish he was mine.,im saying your consolation is the hot young prospect wolfski!!

i know who you bid for i wish he was mine.,im saying your consolation is the hot young prospect wolfski!!

He's worth 25 mil at the most. He bought him for less than 15 mil sure.

your chairman wouldnt allow the deal even if you were prepared to be ripped off lol.

if you have any players up for grabs let me know.

your chairman wouldnt allow the deal even if you were prepared to be ripped off lol.

if you have any players up for grabs let me know.

Are we both talking about an Arsenal player?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't think I've ever done it, but had it done a few times with Bale involved.

I know some people might think it's funny, and it kind of is the first time. And maybe the second. But not the 100th. And it makes me more inclined to just blank that person from then on...

• Advertisement

I don't think I've ever done it, but had it done a few times with Bale involved.

I know some people might think it's funny, and it kind of is the first time. And maybe the second. But not the 100th. And it makes me more inclined to just blank that person from then on...

ah in fairness you were fair with gallas too who actually turned out a good signing hes my best defender.

wayne if you are ever letting torres go. il swap rossi but id need the rest of the value in cash although id say your not keen on the idea,lol

Are we both talking about an Arsenal player?

But in fairness one thing I've learned over the last week in this game world is that any 90+ rated player is treated like gold dust. Especially a 24 year old that will probably get a rate increase in the near future. ;)

tonic wine wrote: »
    But in fairness one thing I've learned over the last week in this game world is that any 90+ rated player is treated like gold dust. Especially a 24 year old that will probably get a rate increase in the near future. ;)

the night you sold your star defender he played the worst game of his life against brazil...that was a good omen..:D he deserved to drop 5 ratings for that.

I'll go even further on that....

90 players are like gold dust for sure, this in turn will lead to price jacking on 87-89 rated players!!! Especially the younger ones, watch and see!!!!!

89's will become impissible to get by the end of next season I think

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

First win in 7 games. Best Goal difference in Division 2..

Hoping I can get back in the playoff places...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Currently only 6pts off a playoff spot... Not bad consider I was 19th when I took over :)

the night you sold your star defender he played the worst game of his life against brazil...that was a good omen..:D he deserved to drop 5 ratings for that.

In hindsight I was a bit naive selling him for 17m though :rolleyes:
    He might drop soon, but was still a bargain looking back now!

He plays for a mid table French team, he won't get a rating increase.

And 20+ million is a fair offer for a player like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Who are you's talking about?

I feel out of the loop :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Neil McDonald steered Spartak Moskva to victory against US Palermo.
    Spartak Moskva beat US Palermo 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Mcgeady scored all 3 goals for Spartak Moskva and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement