Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Promotion bid re-inforced...... Bridge built with Madrid

James RODRÍGUEZ has completed his move to Real Madrid from FC Porto for 200,000 plus Luka MODRIĆ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Any team need a friendly tonight add PSV.

Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

James RODRÍGUEZ has completed his move to Real Madrid from FC Porto for 200,000 plus Luka MODRIĆ

Swap ya Modric for Isco?

:pac:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Swap ya Modric for Isco?

:pac:
    At least wait till his ban is up before tempting me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

pleasure doing business! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Eh, that sort of didn't work out man...

:D

exception to the rule :p

Jaysus, just looked at the ratings of players and the teams in Div 2. If I get promoted I'm going to find it very difficult there :(

Matthew Scorr was unable to prevent a Málaga CF defeat to Genoa CFC.
    Málaga CF were given a football lesson by Genoa CFC as they were hammered 6 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

....I have to play them again tomorrow :pac:

Matt Pepper steered Real Madrid to victory against Vélez Sársfield.
    Real Madrid outclassed Vélez Sársfield and beat them 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

James Rodriquez getting a comfortable 7 rating as he takes his role as CAM in place of Modric who was sold earlier todat to FC Porto.

My second 5-1 defeat in a row!!

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Borussia Dortmund.

FC Porto have lost to Borussia Dortmund 5 - 1 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Yanga-mbiwa was on the scoresheet for his side.

And my former player Atsu got a hattrick :(

• Advertisement

Christ Ganso is absolutely priceless! Thats more than a few times he's gotten the winner for me and this time against what looks like a first team from PSV

PP PP steered São Paulo FC to victory against PSV.
    São Paulo FC beat PSV 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Ganso scored the winner for São Paulo FC and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Looking at the match stats I think I just edged it, fair result

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio outclassed Sunderland and beat them 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Pellè scored the winner for SS Lazio and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alright lads, this game is SERIOUSLY messed up!!!! I didn't pick 1 starting player from my first 11, one of my players got a 3 RATING!!!!

And I won???? Makes no sense..........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Pellè scored the winner for SS Lazio and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alright lads, this game is SERIOUSLY messed up!!!! I didn't pick 1 starting player from my first 11, one of my players got a 3 RATING!!!!

lol and they added insult to injury,by ''rossi shoots....goal''!!!offside :eek:

thats the first time i have seen that...smart but not funny. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Christ Ganso is absolutely priceless! Thats more than a few times he's gotten the winner for me and this time against what looks like a first team from PSV

PP PP steered São Paulo FC to victory against PSV.
    São Paulo FC beat PSV 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Ganso scored the winner for São Paulo FC and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Looking at the match stats I think I just edged it, fair result

Fair play got your tactics spot on and deserved the win looking at those stats, I've still a lot of work to do on mine.

Matthew Scorr was unable to prevent a Málaga CF defeat to Genoa CFC.
    Málaga CF were given a football lesson by Genoa CFC as they were hammered 6 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

....I have to play them again tomorrow :pac:

Yeah I've had some losses against him myself man!!!

Like I said, defo manager of the year for me, he is getting the most out of his players that's for damn sure ;)

lol and they added insult to injury,by ''rossi shoots....goal''!!!offside :eek:

thats the first time i have seen that...smart but not funny. :mad:

Ha! I just had a closer look at the stats man, my keeper and 2 strikers played well....

EVERY other position on the pitch you bettered or equaled me......

Like I said, game makes NO sense!!!!!! I'll take the win don't get me wrong but WTF!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Makes perfect sense...Ya were playing sunderland...:D:D

pepper180 wrote: »
    pleasure doing business! :)

Dont know why we waited soo long :rolleyes: ........... :D

No matter how much cash I got for Rodriquez it wasnt going to be enough for me to buy a 93 rated player, so this deal [to me at least] made sence.

PS: Thanks to my few special advisers .... you know who you are ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Manchester City have made an offer to Newcastle United for Júnior NEYMAR of 65,000,000

The deal involving Manchester City and Júnior NEYMAR of Newcastle United has been rejected

Am I mad???????????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Manchester City have made an offer to Newcastle United for Júnior NEYMAR of 65,000,000

The deal involving Manchester City and Júnior NEYMAR of Newcastle United has been rejected

Am I mad???????????

i've rejected similar bids a few times & asked myself the same :pac:

• Advertisement

batistuta9 wrote: »
    i've rejected similar bids a few times & asked myself the same :pac:

All looks good but not much point in having money in the bank if people wont sell

• Registered Users Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭batistuta9

All looks good but not much point in having money in the bank if people wont sell

that's pretty much it, most of it would be spent trying to get a replacement

you could get lucky & make a good bit though but it'd be a chance the way things are - 20mil+ for sunday league players :pac:

Yeah that's my issue with selling Isco.

Which is why I think we should have a trade... It'd sort out a lot of issues :pac:

Yeah that's my issue with selling Isco.

Which is why I think we should have a trade... It'd sort out a lot of issues :pac:

Ha, I will sell Neymar for 65m so and you can sell me Isco for 30m and then you can find someone else to buy:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I quoted 120m to one guy for Bale :pac:

Am I mad???????????
    swap for aguerro + cash? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Finally, after a 6 week search and many many rejections I've found a player to fix my defence.

Now I just need to get my tactics right and these last 10 games could be very successful :D

Got offered 70M for Benzema today! :P

And you turned it down????

• Advertisement

oh to have that kinda cash to throw around :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.