Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Manchester City have made an offer to Newcastle United for Júnior NEYMAR of 65,000,000

The deal involving Manchester City and Júnior NEYMAR of Newcastle United has been rejected

Am I mad???????????

100000000000000% NO!!!!!!!!

How many times do I have to say this.......

I SOLD OZIL IN A GAME WORLD NOT ANYWHERE NEAR AS COMPETITIVE AS THIS FOR 85MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask yourself this.... Who would you get to replace him? Who else would sell their star striker to you????

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

oh, by the way ... Dzeko is available for 70m ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Was offered over 50 for Cavani...Turned it down then the same manager made the same offer for Hamsik...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Exchanges are the way of the future, money is no good as nobody will sell...

Maldjd23 wrote: »

This is the way forward until (personally I hope it never happens but.....) interest fades and big clubs become managerless and raided.....

Other than that it will be part exchanges for sure ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Maldjd23 wrote: »

:cool:
    GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Promotion bid re-inforced...... Bridge built with Madrid

James RODRÍGUEZ has completed his move to Real Madrid from FC Porto for 200,000 plus Luka MODRIĆ

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

And you turned it down????

Obviously! No replacement :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

pepper180 wrote: »
    Obviously! No replacement :confused:

Sorry. Wasn't having a go, just asking if you went ahead with it

Do all div 1 clubs have budgets that big?

Sorry. Wasn't having a go, just asking if you went ahead with it

Do all div 1 clubs have budgets that big?

i know man :)

Yeah pretty much budgets that big because nobody will sell :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

They were all by me haha. :p:o

Not much point when nobody is selling. :(

i'll sell you Llorente for 70M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Matthew Scorr was unable to prevent a Málaga CF defeat to Genoa CFC.
    Málaga CF were given a football lesson by Genoa CFC as they were hammered 6 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

....I have to play them again tomorrow :pac:

Pleasantly surprised by that result :eek:

Counts for nothing though if I don't come away with 3pts from the League game tonight!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

A deal has been agreed between Tottenham Hotspurs and Bremen; Michael Dawson and Gylfi Sigurdsson will be sold for a combined 26m.

Will be keeping a close eye on how the duo preform in Div 3. Think the two are good players, but as I said before, it's simply a case of not being able to provide them game time with my team. :)

A deal has been agreed between Tottenham Hotspurs and Bremen; Michael Dawson and Gylfi Sigurdsson will be sold for a combined 26m.

Will be keeping a close eye on how the duo preform in Div 3. Think the two are good players, but as I said before, it's simply a case of not being able to provide them game time with my team. :)

Ah....

Not good news for the rest of division 3!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

PSV have completed the signing of 25 year old Papastathopoulos Sokratis from Bremen for 16 million.

The newly acquired Dortmund player is surely due a rating increase before the start of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Thanks a million:D:D:D

trudub83 wrote: »
    Thanks a million:D:D:D

Or 26 of them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Jeffrey SCHLUPP has completed his move to Sevilla from Sunderland for 4,000,000

WTF?! He was offered to me and I clicked reject and gave the reason that I'm no longer interested in this player and then this morning I see this in my news feed...

Just a heads up for some people that might have players on loan at external clubs that they may have tried to recall before,

I have been able to recall 3 of mine this morning where i previously got the this player can't be recalled message,

Welcome back to Genoa Alberto Gilardino :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

WTF?! He was offered to me and I clicked reject and gave the reason that I'm no longer interested in this player and then this morning I see this in my news feed...

lol. thanks for the moolah :pac:

lol. thanks for the moolah :pac:

What a f*cking joke. Can't be arsed with this if this is the kinda crap that happens.

• Advertisement

What a f*cking joke. Can't be arsed with this if this is the kinda crap that happens.

I don't understand what has happened? Explain?

That is a disaster,

Are you 100% sure you clicked all the right buttons? I'd be seriously pissed off too.

yup. you only spent an extra 500k more than your offer at least i didnt offer him at a couple of million more,i have had a lot of pms about him so down the line,you might be very happy.

sunderland vs everton tonight after losing to lazio's youth team its time for my players to step up. :mad:

I get it now, wow thats strange!

That is a disaster,

Are you 100% sure you clicked all the right buttons? I'd be seriously pissed off too.

I clicked reject offer, I looked through the reasons you can give, I clicked no longer interested in this player (I'd had an offer rejected for him the day before so I found another player instead), and confirmed it. Then I logged off.

I clicked reject offer, I looked through the reasons you can give, I clicked no longer interested in this player (I'd had an offer rejected for him the day before so I found another player instead), and confirmed it. Then I logged off.

Go to transfers and report it as illegal.

It seems to be the thing people do here when they aren't happy with a transfer.. :rolleyes:

oh schlupp is controversial one,i wouldnt mind the smfa blocked his sale to the original buyer,thats why i came back with the counter offer to you. :confused:

If your 100% sure then contact SM about the deal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Man City must be loaded... :pac:

Some big offers from them.

• Advertisement

If your 100% sure then contact SM about the deal ;)

Can't be arsed. I'll throw him into the youth team and be done with it all. Just means I can't get the player I actually wanted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement