Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Can't be arsed. I'll throw him into the youth team and be done with it all. Just means I can't get the player I actually wanted.

You could if I buy someone from you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Can't be arsed. I'll throw him into the youth team and be done with it all. Just means I can't get the player I actually wanted.

Ah thats a disaster!!!! Report it man and hopefully your target will still be available! Man I would be pissed!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Ah thats a disaster!!!! Report it man and hopefully your target will still be available! Man I would be pissed!!!!!

i dont mind either id happily take him back in real life hes well positioned to be a top striker. the only reason he was for sale was because i promised him as part of a transfer coup. and then the sevilla manager also bid. :eek:

if you need the 4m,didnt wont the player and didnt accept the bid.you should report it.

i would.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

Koybasi, D, DM, M(L); 87: 23 yrs; valued 6m - for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

i dont mind either id happily take him back in real life hes well positioned to be a top striker. the only reason he was for sale was because i promised him as part of a transfer coup. and then the sevilla manager also bid. :eek:

if you need the 4m,didnt wont the player and didnt accept the bid.you should report it.

i would.

See Sunderland dont mind it either! I think you need to report it anyhow as its obvuously a bug man!

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Makes perfect sense...Ya were playing sunderland...:D:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2SGGOlLD2akXHUj4-Q32qqlmD_u0Ga6S1QDL0-QL9T5pB9LXxIA

....yeah good one.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I clicked reject offer, I looked through the reasons you can give, I clicked no longer interested in this player (I'd had an offer rejected for him the day before so I found another player instead), and confirmed it. Then I logged off.

Ya sure ya didn't select the reason from the dropbox then buy him anyway by selecting the wrong button??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I've never heard of that big. Not saying it didnt happen I just never heard of it. Some huge games tonight this world has me hooked like no other!!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I've never heard of that big. Not saying it didnt happen I just never heard of it. Some huge games tonight this world has me hooked like no other!!
    Joint 1st playing each other tonight in Div 4. let's be avin ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

On a bad run so have shook the team up for my trip to Benfica

• Advertisement

ah come on soccermanager show the match before top gear starts!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    On a bad run so have shook the team up for my trip to Benfica

My more solid looking defensive team does the business

Aston Villa beat SL Benfica 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Petrov scored the winner for Aston Villa and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against Internazionale.
    Newcastle United beat Internazionale 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Cissé was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Coloccini was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Delighted with that, took a bit of a gamble by changing tactics and it paid off......just

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Happy dayz!!

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against FC Schalke 04.

FC Porto beat FC Schalke 04 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Džeko scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cristaldo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Modric with an assist and Cristaldo with a goal, good return from the 2 new boys

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against Internazionale.
    Newcastle United beat Internazionale 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Cissé was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Coloccini was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Delighted with that, took a bit of a gamble by changing tactics and it paid off......just

Good result for you with 2nd and 3rd dropping pts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Not really surprised at this when you consider yesterday's result.

Matthew Scorr was unable to prevent a Málaga CF defeat to Genoa CFC.
    Málaga CF slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Genoa CFC in their Division 4 fixture.
    Costa was on the scoresheet for his side.

First loss in 6 games i think... And considering the teams I have to play next. The playoffs don't seem likely.

I'll try and get my goal of a top 10 finish though :).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Genoa CFC beat Málaga CF 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Vargas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Borriello was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Move level with Marseille in 2nd, Club America go 3 clear at the top after beating Marseille tonight.

everton 0-0 sunderland

should of won it,but its not all bad as the bottom teams lost,so im a point safer than i was thursday.

ah chelsea won and appear to be on a streak.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Good result for you with 2nd and 3rd dropping pts

Yep, just saw that. Thanks for that;) opens up a 4 point gap at the top now, on the downside Veloso is out for the rest of the season

1st v 2nd next, another big game, they just keep coming but I suppose they are all big games at this stage of the season

Jammy 1-0win at pompey..Ill happily take it!!

• Advertisement

everton 0-0 sunderland

should of won it,but its not all bad as the bottom teams lost,so im a point safer than i was thursday.

This one too?!?

Man you're one unlucky manager! :p

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    This one too?!?

Man you're one unlucky manager! :p

you really read a lot in to my comment :pac: but yup i had 63% possession. but im happy. :cool:

lol you even high lighted it..ffs your strange.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Only jumped on now to see the Benfica manager recalled his player meaning my CF started at centre back today with him getting a 4 rating in the process.
    So if any1 has centre half for loan I'm all ears

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Matt Pepper steered Real Madrid to victory against Manchester United.

Real Madrid outclassed Manchester United and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hooooraaaahh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Rayne Wooney steered PSV to their 4th victory in a row against Shakhtar Donetsk setting a new club record.
    PSV beat Shakhtar Donetsk 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Patrício had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Van Bommel was on the scoresheet for his side.

LA Galaxy...

come-at-me-bro_822.gif

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Only jumped on now to see the Benfica manager recalled his player meaning my CF started at centre back today with him getting a 4 rating in the process.

have 2 86 rated DC you can have on loan till the EOS, if they are rated high enough

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Yep, just saw that. Thanks for that;) opens up a 4 point gap at the top now, on the downside Veloso is out for the rest of the season

1st v 2nd next, another big game, they just keep coming but I suppose they are all big games at this stage of the season
    Yea Leverkusen on the slide downward!

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Who are you?

guys are the tactical player arrows for runs or passing,im assuming runs?? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

My next two games are there for winning against the bottom 2 teams.

Two wins would put me on 40 points and around 12th place.

My games after that are hit and miss, I'm playing 5 of the top 6, 3rd bottom team and a mid table team. With 21 points to play for I'm hoping to get at least 10, which would put me on 50 and just outside the playoffs.

I'd be happy with that considering the shocking 3/4 of a season I had with the amount of losses I racked up. My squad is looking decent for next season.

Anyone know how much division 2 teams will get for transfer funds when the season is over?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement