Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Strange,

I know in the transfer rules you can only complete 3 deals with any particular club per season, other than that they should not have a reason to block it should they?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Strange,

I know in the transfer rules you can only complete 3 deals with any particular club per season, other than that they should not have a reason to block it should they?

i pm'd in advance of my bid a few times over when i would have the funds other than that i dont know why we would be blocked.

we have only completed two transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

once a deals blocked can we revisit it at all, even next season?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm going to be a bit less active for the next few days. Just got a puppy and it's taking up a lot of time. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Oriol ROMEU for sale, on his way to Valencia in real life so probably due a rating increase with some game time

http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=45024

Rating 86
    Age 21
    Position DM,M(C)
    Last rating increase 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=28000
    this guy is going to an external as it stands for 5m. had an offer of 4.5 and a 2m young gun that i turned down last week. finally decided to cash in for a pittance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Any teams available

anyone else interested in Felipe Melo......?

90 rated DM

SMFA blocked Sunderland from completing our arranged deal so i will consider other offers if i cant sell him to Sunderland

is there anyway to get the smfa to over turn this unfair transfer ban between sunderland and juve??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUwPLO5tmKunX2Rycf4LRL9dIf8A7jcmUPTV_B7S8gImCC-LvXcw

poor melo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

is there anyway to get the smfa to over turn this unfair transfer ban between sunderland and juve??

Don't think so.

Me and Madrid haven't been able to do deals since the Isco/Modric saga.

Which was 1 month ago... Its a horrible system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Friendly??

Jeffrey SCHLUPP has completed his move to Sevilla from Sunderland for 4,000,000

WTF?! He was offered to me and I clicked reject and gave the reason that I'm no longer interested in this player and then this morning I see this in my news feed...

this is starting to make sense now...eh swoody??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

nua domhan wrote: »
    Friendly??

Yeah Fenerbache

this is starting to make sense now...eh swoody??
    i don't understand? :confused:

swoody wrote: »
    i don't understand? :confused:

check the the first pm you sent after this deal was bocked. we wont go in to it. :D

check the the first pm you sent after this deal was bocked. we wont go in to it. :D
    yeah i think that's whats gone on and its screwed any transfers we want to do now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

**** that!!

Tell me... I won't tell anyone ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    **** that!!

Tell me... I won't tell anyone ;)
    Go back a post a page or two and you shud be able to make a guess.Well I've an idea anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I've applied for rangers not my first but didn't have one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

JamboMac wrote: »
    Any teams available

I'll have a look their when I'm on the laptop I think there is...read post #1 all the info on registering is there mail me if you have any difficltys

As for the relagation thing lads I can't remove a manager only the SMFA can. But if people feel strongly enough about managers finishing in the bottom 3 been demoted too division 4 we could try set something up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

I really don't think that SM have a team of NSA style staff going through everyones PM's - do you realise how many game worlds there are and players?

There was obviously something wrong with the deal - what was the terms?

I'll set up a poll for the manager sacking thing. Personally I don't think it should happen. Manage your own team and do what you can with them, as long as everything else is above board don't worry about anyone else

nua domhan wrote: »
    I really don't think that SM have a team of NSA style staff going through everyones PM's - do you realise how many game worlds there are and players?

There was obviously something wrong with the deal - what was the terms?

i wasnt suggesting that for a second,lol you got the wrong end of the stick.

i can see people quitting rather then applying for a new job if there told they must resign cause there underperforming especially if they have built a team of there own liking. and i'm one of those.

mac said he cant fire anyone your relying on the manager to quit. forget about it.
    the man utd manager is online every day if he goes down and you take his club it wouldnt be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Don't think so.

Me and Madrid haven't been able to do deals since the Isco/Modric saga.

Which was 1 month ago... Its a horrible system.

No need to drag my Modric into this discussion :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

swoody wrote: »
    i can see people quitting rather then applying for a new job if there told they must resign cause there underperforming especially if they have built a team of there own liking. and i'm one of those.

Thats my thinking too and ill be voting against this!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

How are preparations going for the two teams Dortmund and Liverpool who will be battling it out tomorrow for the first bit of silverware of the season?

Are Dortmund going for a second string line-up to protect their star players for the Division 1 title run in?

Liverpool can hoping for mid table at best in the League and so are they putting all their eggs in the Cup Final basket?

They have played twice already this season, Once in the League which ended 2-2 and once in a friendly which ended 1-1,

Something has got to give!!

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement