Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

guys need to know asap will i be giving a lump some of money at the start of next season??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

guys need to know asap will i be giving a lump some of money at the start of next season??

You'll be given money depending on where you finish in your division.

Only a few million though.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

no:mad:

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    A quick question lads, i have taken over a load of other teams, basically so i can go shopping an buy loads of players!! Anyway, i am making a few bids and they won't go through as "the players club will drop below 15 outfield players" but the squads in question have over 30 players in their squads! Any idea why it's happening?

Some players must be loaned

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Sorry.....so little you won't notice!!!!:rolleyes:

Sorry.....so little you won't notice!!!!:rolleyes:

thank lads,i was hoping it would be a huge amount,but i will be wiser with my money so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lump some? Is it the prize money for placing in the league your talking about? Surely you will get this at the end of the season no?

Lump some? Is it the prize money for placing in the league your talking about? Surely you will get this at the end of the season no?

you know when you manage a brand new club they give you 30 or so million,well i was hoping they would repeat this at the start of a new season,but it looks like they dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

It depends on the number of managers in the GW/ Your league position. The last time I won D1 I got about 11M. For where you're likely to finish you'll get about 5-6M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

261868.png

For flip sake will you just sell him so I stop getting notifications about it!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Oh! Sevilla, you wanna buy Felipe Melo once Navarro is sold.....?

90 Rated DM

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Jérémy TOULALAN for sale.

91 rtd D.DM(C)

He just moved to Monaco so I doubt he'll drop in rating.
    Looking for part exchange... but would consider cash if its a decent offer.

Mr Blobby wrote: »

91 rtd D.DM(C)

made an offer its all i got. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mr Blobby wrote: »

91 rtd D.DM(C)

jees, Tupac was trying to shift him for a long time ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Some players must be loaned

That's what i thought but no, they have no loaned players...Very odd...:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    A quick question lads, i have taken over a load of other teams, basically so i can go shopping an buy loads of players!! Anyway, i am making a few bids and they won't go through as "the players club will drop below 15 outfield players" but the squads in question have over 30 players in their squads! Any idea why it's happening?

454d088df21caa4236fc8ebdb5257991.png

the club must be in a SMFA competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Your team rating is 92-94. You've had 48 games in charge and you haven't even played a friendly since the start of the season.

Out of the 11 teams I named as the elite clubs, why are 8 of them in the top 11? Chelsea are the excuse because the previous manager before left them in a shambles. You and United are the only ones down the bottom of the table.

It's strange that all the other teams have been successful but you and United haven't.

Anyway it's not until next season I'd bring it in so everyone will get another season to get the tactics right, after that if people are still getting relegated with teams that shouldn't, they should be demoted and better managers or "button pushers" as you call them should be put in their place.

It's all up to Mac so we'll see what he says, at least 4 have shown interest so far anyway.

Friendlies :pac::pac::pac:

my team rating is 92, not 92-94.
    Did I not tell you in the last post i've changed tactics/formation not about 4 times to try & get it right

why are they in the top 11? because what they're doing is working - simple
    Think whatever you like but alls you do is push buttons & hope it works

it's not strange at all, sooner or later you'll figure out SM doesn't make logical sense.

look at your own team, floundering near the relegation zone as well only 4 points above it, with an 89 rating I'd say the division average - why are you not doing better?
    you're in good form now, since the 4-2-3-1 seems to work but your other formations didn't do as well, then you think it's strange that some tactics don't work :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Do external teams ever buy players? Have a few players for sale but no offers

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

nua domhan wrote: »
    261868.png

For flip sake will you just sell him so I stop getting notifications about it!!! :P

Take him off your list then. Might cancel the transfer just for ****s and giggles.

I never look at the world notifications, only the ones for my team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭batistuta9

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Do external teams ever buy players? Have a few players for sale but no offers

yeah they do

usually takes a few days for a bid to come in, then it's probably from his real club, the others can take longer

Take him off your list then. Might cancel the transfer just for ****s and giggles.

I never look at the world notifications, only the ones for my team.

i saved you the hassle. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

i saved you the hassle. :D

Cheers

Congrats to Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

What score was it?

What score was it?

Liverpool won 3-1 on penalties. The score in the game was 1-1.

Now for me to take the competition seriously next year and not get kicked out in the second round again :o:o

Thinking of selling Mario Santana if the right offer comes in he is 31, rating 88

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Eddy Mac was helpless to prevent a The Boards.ie League Cup Final defeat with Dortmund against Liverpool!! Dortmund lost to Liverpool 3 - 1 on penalties after the match ended 1 - 1.
    Reus scored the only goal for Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Congrades too the Pool.
    If i won lads woulda called it a fix any ways ha ha

Liverpool winning something...Shows the game is not very realistic!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Eddy Mac was helpless to prevent a The Boards.ie League Cup Final defeat with Dortmund against Liverpool!! Dortmund lost to Liverpool 3 - 1 on penalties after the match ended 1 - 1.
    Reus scored the only goal for Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Congrades too the Pool.
    If i won lads woulda called it a fix any ways ha ha

Had 3 million in the bank before the match..have 9 million now :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement