Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Cash really is worthless, you should see some of the offers I've had turned down.

It's meant to be a cycle, people buy and sell, but some people are buying and forgetting to sell ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

It's meant to be a cycle, people buy and sell, but some people are buying and forgetting to sell ;).

The thing is, if they keep it up they'll be in the red soon enough. I've only bought a few players in the last few weeks/months but their wages are starting to cause me problems already with me making a loss every away game and only a few hundred k for home games.

If people continue to buy and not sell, IMO, they'll see a dip in income and be forced to sell sooner or later

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

The thing is, if they keep it up they'll be in the red soon enough. I've only bought a few players in the last few weeks/months but their wages are starting to cause me problems already with me making a loss every away game and only a few hundred k for home games.

If people continue to buy and not sell, IMO, they'll see a dip in income and be forced to sell sooner or later

good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I was away for a few days and missed the poll (and a friendly, sorry tupac :P)

Wow whooped!!!!!!!

Did u try that change of tactics man??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Simon Woodward steered Juventus to victory against Málaga CF.
    Juventus beat Málaga CF 4 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Vucinic scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Vidal was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I still cant offload any players. Squad is too big and would like to offload 5/6

eh i dunno wrote: »
    I still cant offload any players. Squad is too big and would like to offload 5/6

whats the name of your team? i have a bit of money to spend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

swoody wrote: »
    Simon Woodward steered Juventus to victory against Málaga CF.
    Juventus beat Málaga CF 4 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Vucinic scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Vidal was also on the scoresheet for his side.

5-4-1 obviously didn't work :pac:

whats the name of your team? i have a bit of money to spend.

Aston Villa

Wow whooped!!!!!!!

Did u try that change of tactics man??

I was shocked at that result!

I couldn't get online to make changes!! it used tactics from the last game.

I'll PM you later when I get home.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

One I would adore to get, but my bloody chairman...:mad::(

One I would adore to get, but my bloody chairman...:mad::(

Who?? What team are you?

15m plus hot prospect grant hanley valued at 4.7m for a DEF 90+

Benteke. spurs.

As said before, and it's gotten worse, my chairman viciously undervalues him...

Benteke. spurs.

As said before, and it's gotten worse, my chairman viciously undervalues him...

10m and Holtby?

Benteke's stats in the game are terrible :p 14 clubs interested!

10m and Holtby?

My chairman would value that deal at about double what he wants to pay :(

Aston Villa

Not trying to be smart here, but get real with your counter offers and you will shift a few, in fairness the last enquiry I made and counter offer I got was a joke man......

I don't want to start anything man seriously but you can't come on and say you can't shift players if you are making ridiculous counter offers!

Again, not starting anything, not having a go, just offering my advice/opinion

The offer for Free Agent Mats DAEHLI from SS Lazio has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Mats DAEHLI will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Kingsley COMAN from SS Lazio has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Kingsley COMAN will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Paying BIG money for these but they are highly recommended prospects!!!!

Not trying to be smart here, but get real with your counter offers and you will shift a few, in fairness the last enquiry I made and counter offer I got was a joke man......

I don't want to start anything man seriously but you can't come on and say you can't shift players if you are making ridiculous counter offers!

the only player im looking big money for is benteke. He will go for 25m this summer when he is rated over the 90 mark

• Advertisement

15m plus hot prospect grant hanley valued at 4.7m for a DEF 90+

this.

thought id post it again seen as tupacs hugely offensive aggressive attacking post has over shadowed my plea. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Just sounds like you're trying to start something....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

this.

thought id post it again seen as tupacs hugely offensive aggressive attacking post has over shadowed my plea. lol

Toulalan is for sale... Just not for 15M ;)

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Toulalan is for sale... Just not for 15M ;)

15.6m? :D

the only player im looking big money for is benteke. He will go for 25m this summer when he is rated over the 90 mark

PMd, didn't mean to come across aggressive, sorry if it came across that way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

The offer for Free Agent Mats DAEHLI from SS Lazio has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Mats DAEHLI will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Kingsley COMAN from SS Lazio has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Kingsley COMAN will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Paying BIG money for these but they are highly recommended prospects!!!!

And I thought I was going in big for those two :p

Sure Daehli has already gone back to Norway as a failure ;)

I'm not bitter, not at all.

I would start by saying again that real world value has little impact on I game value.

That said, I would pay 25m based on potential. But my chairman wants no more of an offer than 14m. Even a straight swap for Holtby (not thAt I was going for it, just curious) was rejected on the grounds that my chairman values Holtby at 22m compard to Benteke at 14m :(

And I thought I was going in big for those two :p

Sure Daehli has already gone back to Norway as a failure ;)

I'm not bitter, not at all.

Ah yes so he is......

Except there is a buy-back clause inserted in his contract!!!!! By NO means a failure, just homesick, could be back again later in life ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

how do you send a support ticket? i meant to send one after they blocked my transfer with sunderland but forgot.

i might still do but how do you send one anyway.....?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

And I thought I was going in big for those two

Sure Daehli has already gone back to Norway as a failure

Ya he is and it's fairly likely we will never hear from him again.also at the price paid for him he'll have too rise +12 (roughly) too make your money back on him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement