Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

While people were bidding big on the lad that was homesick I signed myself 2 numbers :D

PLAYER 67000 has completed his move to FC Porto from Aalesunds FK for 49,000

PLAYER 66992 has completed his move to FC Porto from Stromsgodset IF for 103,000

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

swoody wrote: »
    how do you send a support ticket? i meant to send one after they blocked my transfer with sunderland but forgot.

i might still do but how do you send one anyway.....?

Whats a support ticket?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Ya he is and it's fairly likely we will never hear from him again.also at the price paid for him he'll have too rise +12 (roughly) too make your money back on him.

Ah.....

Thats IF I want to sell him!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

swoody wrote: »
    how do you send a support ticket? i meant to send one after they blocked my transfer with sunderland but forgot.

i might still do but how do you send one anyway.....?

if you can get the deal unblocked,i have that for you. i dont know how to appeal the decision though i already tried.

i tried another bid there.

portsmouth vs sunderland tonight.

this is make or break for me and my team...its the biggest match of my season so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

if you can get the deal unblocked,i have that for you. i dont know how to appeal the decision though i already tried.

i tried another bid there.

portsmouth vs sunderland tonight.

this is make or break for me and my team...its the biggest match of my season so far.

You wont be able to reverse it again lads, You will have to wait until next season and hope it doesn't get blocked again!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

pepper180 wrote: »
    You wont be able to reverse it again lads, You will have to wait until next season and hope it doesn't get blocked again!

benatia!!!! im sickened. ah i didnt have youth of that quality to offer.

Mehdi BENATIA has completed his move to US Palermo from Real Madrid for 7,285,000 plus Aleksandr KOKORIN and Ben DAVIES

Quite happy with this, considering I wasn't planning on selling him but meh.. a good deal is done! Cheers US Palermo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

lads, the 5 members of spartak moscow youth team and maynor figueroa and heskey might all be up for sale. all for the right price of course ;)

mackeire wrote: »
    lads, the 5 members of spartak moscow youth team and maynor figueroa and heskey might all be up for sale. all for the right price of course ;)

How do you keep a straight face :D

How much are you paying someone to take heskey?

Just kidding!!!!

• Advertisement

Consider Heskey bought!! He will play along side Del Piero! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

3qsfoy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Mehdi BENATIA has completed his move to US Palermo from Real Madrid for 7,285,000 plus Aleksandr KOKORIN and Ben DAVIES

Quite happy with this, considering I wasn't planning on selling him but meh.. a good deal is done! Cheers US Palermo!

Cheers for that, kokorin is going to be a great player. Need to get as many 90 players as possible! Swapped Martins Indi for Micah richards so both my cbs are 90s now! 4 players away from a starting 11 of 90s! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Jaysus, I'm delighted with 2 90s and 3 89s :D:D

edit.I am div3 though so it's not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

I am division 3 too, ive done really well with my transfers but cant get my tactics right :confused:

Your well deserved your lead :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

Hector Canteros is up for sale

86 DM

38169206.jpg

27 points up for grabs in the last 9 games of the league. Being modest I calculated myself with a finish of 16 points out of 27 points. :eek:

Worry has kicked in! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

27 points up for grabs in the last 9 games of the league. Being modest I calculated myself with a finish of 16 points out of 27 points. :eek:

Worry has kicked in! :o

i've just been sent the results of my remaining fixtures by the SMFA so i can place some bets.

6d6a7df29da4050e182266b98b24d436.png

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I haven't even an 89 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Come on Sao Paulo, huge match tonight!!!

• Advertisement

Come on Sao Paulo, huge match tonight!!!

Who you playing? I need favours at this stage cause I ain't getting **** away at lyon!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Win against Roma tonight or forget the playoffs for me

Delighted!!

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against Valencia.

FC Porto beat Valencia 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Džeko scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

N\'koulou was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Reggie Blinkered steered Genoa CFC to victory against RSC Anderlecht.

Genoa CFC outclassed RSC Anderlecht and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Borriello scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fortounis and Ademi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nice one, another win to keep me right up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Win against Roma tonight or forget the playoffs for me

Eh i dunno steered Aston Villa to victory against AS Roma.
    Aston Villa beat AS Roma 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Turan and N\'zogbia were amongst the goalscorers. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady was unable to prevent a Newcastle United defeat to Schalke.
    Newcastle United slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Schalke in their Division 2 fixture

Blew my chance at opening up a gap at the top, extremely tight now again. 86th minute pen as well:(

Who you playing? I need favours at this stage cause I ain't getting **** away at lyon!

Yeah and of course I win 1-0!!!!!

Ha ha!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

ACF Fiorentina outclassed Dynamo Kyiv and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Mertens scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Martínez and Aquilani were also amongst the goalscorers.

Delighted. Up to 5th..

@ the Tottenham manager. I was mulling over the Honda offer for so long I forgot to respond. Sorry :o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Bremen beat Shanghai Shenhua 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Sigurdsson was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Britton was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Thank you Spurs!!

• Advertisement

Matt Pepper was unable to prevent a Real Madrid defeat to Wolfsburg.
    Real Madrid slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Wolfsburg in their Division 1 fixture.

How the FUDGE did I lose???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement