Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Rayne Wooney steered PSV to their 5th league victory in a row against Los Angeles Galaxy catapulting PSV to 2nd place in the form table across all 4 divisions.
    PSV outclassed Los Angeles Galaxy and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Coentrão scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Sow was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Hey Benfica, I'm coming for you

aBB3B.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i can picture you in front of your computer now......

07mwpgR.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

That's pretty accurate! :D

I'm just making the most of it now cause it's going to go belly up sooner rather than later!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against Sporting CP.
    Estudiantes outclassed Sporting CP and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Roux scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hoilett was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A win!! A win!! They don't come around that often!!!! :D:D

Gives me a bit of breathing space now anyway from the relegation zone!!!

Roux and Hoilett....my two major signings!!! Roux has been outstanding since he joined!! Thanks very much Atletico Madrid!! :):D!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Dan Reidy steered Fenerbahçe SK to victory against Anzhi.
    Fenerbahçe SK beat Anzhi 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Bellamy scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gönül was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement

Anyone for a friendly tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I will say this about the Boards League, while the massively inflated prices are a b1tch, it's by far the most competitive league I've been involved in

Kudos to all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Daemos wrote: »
    I will say this about the Boards League, while the massively inflated prices are a b1tch, it's by far the most competitive league I've been involved in

Kudos to all :)

Too true, I cut back to 4 teams in total as I was getring bored of other game worlds as I had rhe core same players as they were easy to get and it just became boring!

This way is far more interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Anyone for a friendly tomorrow?

What team are you? Request Genoa and I will accept.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

18.2m up for grabs. 90+ pm me.

• Advertisement

What team are you? Request Genoa and I will accept.

Fenerbache, Request sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

18.2m up for grabs. 90+ pm me.

Remy maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

To Monaco - talk to me at the end of the season - might have a think about that deal then.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Need a 90+ Right Wing/Right Mid. Any floating around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

pepper180 wrote: »
    Need a 90+ Right Wing/Right Mid. Any floating around?

Remy can play cf or am I think

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Remy can play cf or am I think

I see that, I've launched a bid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Christ it's tight at the top of Div 3 :/

Could only manage a 1-1 with Velez Sarsfield. Looks like a fair enough result looking at the stats. 2nd and 3rd won, 4th lost I think.

I don't really mind if I come first but automatic promotion is a must, playoffs would be too much for me :D

Edit: crunch match on Sunday, 1st v 2nd with me on top only on goal difference!!

SUPER SUNDAY!!

WELCOME THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE

man utd have 17 90+ rated players containing 3 95's.... lucky flup. is that the highest average in the league?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

man utd have 17 90+ rated players containing 3 95's.... lucky flup. is that the highest average in the league?

I only have one player 90 or above

• Registered Users Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Barca have 18, seven 95 or above

I've 16 & me and United are still below you in the league :pac:

• Advertisement

batistuta9 wrote: »
    Barca have 18, seven 95 or above

I've 16 & me and United are still below you in the league :pac:

im playing barca next so you are set for a catch up. :pac:

im going to copy his formation and tactics exactly down to a T the only difference will be be my team will be set on defending.it will either be a master stroke or a 5-0 defeat. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭batistuta9

im playing barca next so you are set for a catch up. :pac:

im going to copy his formation and tactics exactly down to a T the only difference will be be my team will be set on defending.it will either be a master stroke or a 5-0 defeat. :D

I need to win first though

:D you should have kept that to yourself, if he sees it now it could change them

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

I OFFER 'SAIHI'(PLAYER IN SAME POSITION) VALUED AT 7.7M FOR 'MELO'VALUED 5.5M-CHAIRMAN 9.9M
    THEN I GET THESES MESSAGES:
    HIM:i value him at 17M since he's a 90 rated player

i'd prefer cash but if you'ed like to do a player exchange you need to offer cash as well. the player you offered is 7M to your chairman but is only valued 4M by mine so if you offer him plus 14M you have a deal

ME:i wish you well

HIM: cheers if you want to make a better off then just a swap for melo be my guest.

i've change his value to 15m so will do your player plus 10M if you want to do that?

ME: no no

haha some people :D

Socky08 wrote: »
    I OFFER 'SAIHI'(PLAYER IN SAME POSITION) VALUED AT 7.7M FOR 'MELO'VALUED 5.5M-CHAIRMAN 9.9M

i'd prefer cash but if you'ed like to do a player exchange you need to offer cash as well. the player you offered is 7M to your chairman but is only valued 4M by mine so if you offer him plus 14M you have a deal

HIM: cheers if you want to make a better off then just a swap for melo be my guest.

i've change his value to 15m so will do your player plus 10M if you want to do that?

Ah it was just a bit of healthy negotiations...nothing wrong with that. :D

cant believe some one hasnt signed melo off him yet tho,id pay 15m for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I don't see anything wrong with that deal.

What I do find weird is that your looking to buy Melo when Toulalan is up for sale ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Socky08 wrote: »

some people what?

dude it's your lose if you don't want to pay or negotiate that's fine. my offer is fair and cheap and i've plenty of interest for him at the price your having a laugh at so as i said it's your lose and probable for the best anyway as melo's to good for D4 club.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I'm heading towards mid table mediocrity with my Everton side.

I was on a 9 game unbeaten run (then got trashed by Juventus yesterday) but i drew 5 of them and am dropping down the table!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The offer for Daniel NIETO of AD Alcorcón from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Alcoron should now read Barca B........

Another one snuck in the back door!!!! All fun and games but broke as now again!!!!!!

The offer for Emile HESKEY of Spartak Moskva from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Life is good! :cool:

emile-heskey-006.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement