Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Bollix.

That's all......

You can redeem yourself by beating Auxerre on Thursday!! Tackling set to HARD please!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

nua domhan wrote: »
    Phew!!! After 4 defeats in a row including friendlies I finally get back to winning!

Martin O'Neill steered RCD Espanyol to victory against AZ.
    RCD Espanyol beat AZ 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    López scored the winner for RCD Espanyol and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

262564.png

Club America running away with the title but only 4 points between 2nd and 8th.

I picked a hell of a time to quit sniffing glue!
    . Airplane I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Jérémy TOULALAN has completed his move to Newcastle United from Málaga CF for 1,500,000 plus Yohan CABAYE

Very happy with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Jérémy TOULALAN has completed his move to Newcastle United from Málaga CF for 1,500,000 plus Yohan CABAYE

Dude fair play to ya, not much cash and hardly any players to work with/trade and you've done a mighty job.....

Well done, your certainly getting the most out of the market

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

:eek:

Thats an unreal deal, definetly with Cabs rumoured to join PSG or Monaco AND cans being the younger player!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHL1IWN_vdaqnfgDTxez1f77VvBeuPpqpdWQybFscKa8iJSX-KSQ

....now i know why newcastle signed joe kinnear. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

Ivan Marcano for sale - DC - 88 - 26yrs - 8.7m

21m up for grabs. im looking for a 90+ striker pm me,dont post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Spartak Moscow's remaining Div 3 fixtures.

Thu 18 Jul - Division 3 [H] Sevilla

Sun 21 Jul - Division 3 [A] Stuttgart

Thu 25 Jul - Division 3 [H] Beşiktaş JK

Sun 28 Jul - Division 3 [A] Athletic Club

Thu 1 Aug - Division 3 [H] Estudiantes

Sun 4 Aug - Division 3 [A] Bremen

Thu 8 Aug - Division 3 [H] SS Lazio

Currently 2nd (only on goal difference) in Div 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I've the best goal difference in all divisions \0/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Now that the Cabaye-Toulalan deal is completed I will explain my reasons behind it

90+ rated players are near impossible to get in cash deals and Malaga were interested in Cabaye

Toulalan wasn't my first choice or second choice even but he was the best of what was available and rated 91 he should improve my defense quite a bit

Whereas I am struggling for a centre half I have Thiago to play in Cabayes position and tbh I rate Thiago as a better player than Cabaye. I reckon Thiago will get to 92/93 minimum whereas I cant see Cabaye going past 90

Now that the Cabaye-Toulalan deal is completed I will explain my reasons behind it

90+ rated players are near impossible to get in cash deals and Malaga were interested in Cabaye

Toulalan wasn't my first choice or second choice even but he was the best of what was available and rated 91 he should improve my defense quite a bit

Whereas I am struggling for a centre half I have Thiago to play in Cabayes position and tbh I rate Thiago as a better player than Cabaye. I reckon Thiago will get to 92/93 minimum whereas I cant see Cabaye going past 90

I can see your reasoning man, not complaining about the deal at all, it's just an unusual one as they are similar, I agree with everything except about Kebab not going past 90, he is a 91 player for me, way better than some 90 players out there.

All in all good deal for everyone so, well explained too man, ;)

CORONADO - 70 - 73

Sometimes you just have a good day!!!!,he arrived about 20 mins ago for 10k..... Now worth 100k!!!!!!!!!!! Fastest rise EVER,,,

More good news, Hernanes can now play DMF!!!!!!

More options baby!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

deleted!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

0da7c004c21c320c2fac66e3b10fe7a5.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

0da7c004c21c320c2fac66e3b10fe7a5.png

That's why I was after him last week. Knew the Dortmund move would bring that rise and wanted to see if you'd sell him beef e rise. Gz.

That's why I was after him last week. Knew the Dortmund move would bring that rise and wanted to see if you'd sell him beef e rise. Gz.

No chance of him being sold :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Real Madrid take on West Ham in the 1st leg of the Quarter Final of the SMFA Champions Cup.

Now that I am a gold member, I can now do my tactics as I please! :)

swoody accept the offer those are my players..........this is a ******* joke!!!!

check your news feed iv sold players on to buy those lads,what is this game at!!

Anyone for a friendly wednesday vs Fenerbache?

• Advertisement

swoody accept the offer those are my players..........this is a ******* joke!!!!

check your news feed iv sold players on to buy those lads,what is this game at!!

What happened?

Be more specific man, what????

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

What have you done now? :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

How do I join this league?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Seaneh wrote: »
    How do I join this league?

Create an account over at soccermanager.com and see post number 1... Any more hassle mail me...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

who the fúck did that now.... :mad:

What's happening?

What's happening?

Dunno, sounds interesting though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Looks like the Melo to Sunderland deal was blocked

• Advertisement

I doubt Sunderland & Juve will be able to do deals for a while... Same with Madrid & me.

It's a messed up system.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement