Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

lads whats the story with matching bids? if i accept one does the other get cancelled?

pepper180 wrote: »
    He obviously took it serious since my bid wasn't accepted as the highest bidder?
    didnt i send you a counter? your brother bidded 15.4 but i had already sent out the counters and missed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Hope I don't get Gazumped. I would of presumed this league is better then that after the offer is accepted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

pepper180 wrote: »
    He obviously took it serious since my bid wasn't accepted as the highest bidder?

i dont know, i assume thats on account of you being his rival. your on top of the league most clubs in D1 are not going to sell you players dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

i dont know, i assume thats on account of you being his rival. your on top of the league most clubs in D1 are not going to sell you players dude.

Obviously not since he missed my bid, oh well.

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    lads whats the story with matching bids? if i accept one does the other get cancelled?

If you accept one, nobody else can bid, not even bid higher.

right my fire sale is over......

25M recouped!

all i need to do now is rape Tottenham in the shield tomorrow, then i should be debt free again......!

right my fire sale is over......

25M recouped!

all i need to do now is rape Tottenham in the shield tomorrow, then i should be debt free again......!

your a good man,i was thinking you might feck kyiv up. :eek:

stephan300.jpg

jeeze lich..you were a weird looking ugly ****, but you will be missed at sunderland. :(

stephan300.jpg

jeeze lich..you were a weird looking ugly ****, but you will be missed at sunderland. :(

are we blocked for good now or just till the end of the season? how does blocked transfers work?

anyone have experience in this area besides pepper and blobby? :rolleyes:

pitty i cant get Gayle back whilst he's in your team. :(

the SMFA have really screwed you!

• Advertisement

are we blocked for good now or just till the end of the season? how does blocked transfers work?

anyone have experience in this area besides pepper and blobby? :rolleyes:

pitty i cant get Gayle back whilst he's in your team. :(

the SMFA have really screwed you!

my RBs an 87 rated japanese guy now. the smfa might of relegated me here. wel see how it goes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sorry, but Bale needs some new friends, and I want that prize money.

Though the news that the runner up of the cup got 6m has me happy either way :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I dunno how they worked out tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Looking for a 90+ player pleeease

In dyer need of an AM. Be sound and get at me lads

Udinese here

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Looking for a 90+ player pleeease

In dyer need of an AM. Be sound and get at me lads

Udinese here
    if only you where here an hour ago although i sold you Anelka already so they might of get suss and ban us.

i'll be keeping faith with the toddlers who got me thus far.....infact i'll be giving Manolo Gabbiadini his Juve debut (as a sub) :cool:

if i win.......shame on you! :p

OMG OMG OMG Fantasy Football is up and running....

tumblr_lvhg7ecmgj1r7u4j8o1_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

if only you where here an hour ago although i sold you Anelka already so they might of get suss and ban us.

Thanks bud! No one is selling anyway. Just let the team wither

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Probably shouldn't say this as the place will probably go mad again but.....

Time to revisit the whose 'SM transfer monitoring' option??? Am I right in saying this option can be turned off???

The one thing about competitive game word transfers is that there are often add ones and agreements that SM no nothing of, such as the arrangement Sunderland and Juve had, sure SM don't know about this they just go by the deal that is on the table.....

Probably a can of worms, but I suppose its worth revisiting as its a recording problem at this stage!

Just for the record, I was delighted with it being done as Juve we're plaguing me to buy him!!!!!!!
    I agree with this. Only problem is that the rules can only be changed in between seasons, not during. So it wouldn't take affect until next season, but I do agree that for this league it would be better to have it turned off

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

OMG OMG OMG Fantasy Football is up and running....

tumblr_lvhg7ecmgj1r7u4j8o1_250.gif

Setting up a SM league? :pac:

Probably shouldn't say this as the place will probably go mad again but.....

Time to revisit the whose 'SM transfer monitoring' option??? Am I right in saying this option can be turned off???

The one thing about competitive game word transfers is that there are often add ones and agreements that SM no nothing of, such as the arrangement Sunderland and Juve had, sure SM don't know about this they just go by the deal that is on the table.....

Probably a can of worms, but I suppose its worth revisiting as its a recording problem at this stage!

Just for the record, I was delighted with it being done as Juve we're plaguing me to buy him!!!!!!!

Highly with you on this one! Something needs to be done!

• Advertisement

Friendly tonight?Kids or main team?Request me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Time to revisit the whose 'SM transfer monitoring' option???

Can it even be done though?

It would save a lot of hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Why is it so much easier to buy off an external then people off the boards league. Took ages to get no response from boards player so withdrew and bid for externals and got 2 new players.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

JamboMac wrote: »
    Why is it so much easier to buy off an external then people off the boards league. Took ages to get no response from boards player so withdrew and bid for externals and got 2 new players.

External teams are basically managerless clubs. They will accept any bid once it
    meets there chairmans valuations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Friendly tonight?Kids or main team?Request me

I thought friendlies could only be played on Wednesday or Saturday nights?

I thought friendlies could only be played on Wednesday or Saturday nights?

yup your right my bad....sorry lads

No problem, I had seen a few people posting looking for friendlies on different nights so I thought maybe gold managers could play any night of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Fecking amateur, you have to sell me Reus for 20 million after that mistake :D

How about 10 million and you go dig up Jimmy Taroae (where ever he is these days) and add him too the deal?

• Advertisement

Hey I spotted the mistake, surely Reus should be mine???;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement