Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

IvySlayer wrote: »
    One of my youths has gone up to 85 from 83 :D

Is he in the team for the friendly? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Sunderland have completed the signing of 91 rated attacker farfran. big thank you to his previous manager.

Sunderland have completed the signing of the 90 rated RB maggio,im getting back on track boys.

sorry to the managers with withdrawn offers,i made as many offers as i could to stand a better chance of landing the players by my next league match.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Sunderland have completed the signing of 91 rated attacker farfran. big thank you to his previous manager.

Sunderland have completed the signing of the 90 rated RB maggio,im getting back on track boys.

sorry to the managers with withdrawn offers,i made as many offers as i could to stand a better chance of landing the players by my next league match.
    good luck with the new signings

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Just a quick question..

I've never played in any other game world but I'm just wondering does money become practically useless in them too or is it just this one?
    Cheers! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

pepper180 wrote: »
    Just a quick question..

I've never played in any other game world but I'm just wondering does money become practically useless in them too or is it just this one?
    Money makes the world go around bud. Don't worry about the transfers slowing down that happens.wait for the next batch of 88 rated players jumping too 90 and felas will be selling again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Just a quick question..

In a less competitive game world you can actually use money!!!!!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Money makes the world go around bud. Don't worry about the transfers slowing down that happens.wait for the next batch of 88 rated players jumping too 90 and felas will be selling again!

Ah, don't agree there man, I can see things going MENTAL come end of the season when squad rebuilding will be there flavour of the month, especially with no matches.....

Good players man, I have farfan in another world and he is pretty decent!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Just a quick question..

Just this one

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

caicedo for sale - 14 mil - 88 - FC -24 yrs - 22goals in 22games

• Advertisement

Good players man, I have farfan in another world and he is pretty decent!

thanks dude,whats his best position???

you could save me some time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Just a quick question..

SM have recently introduced new measures to combat massive squads by focusing on players wages.It is no longer in the control of the manager.When a player rises in rating so does his contract.This inturn will once again put a value on money and less emphasis on building dynasties of squads.Thus spreading the talent more evenly.It is SM's intent to clamp down on managers hoarding players.This is there first attempt at doing this and it has drastically changed many long running gameworlds and will make an impact in all gameworlds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Anything over 50-60 players is ridiculous IMO

thanks dude,whats his best position???

you could save me some time. ;)

Did well for me up top!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anything over 50-60 players is ridiculous IMO

Have to agree.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Socky08 wrote: »
    caicedo for sale - 14 mil - 88 - FC -24 yrs - 22goals in 22games

His stats say 13 goals in 22 games. :confused:
    I mean, that's impressive in and of itself. But where are you getting 22 in 22?

Did well for me up top!

one last question seen as you manage rossi for italy and farfan at club level...who would use as a target man out of the two??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Chris SAMBA has completed his move to West Bromwich Albion from Newcastle United for 11,500,000

Just logged into soccer manager and for some reason I am controlling Madrid confused

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

JamboMac wrote: »
    Just logged into soccer manager and for some reason I am controlling Madrid confused

Pepper and Jambo are the same person!!!

Multiple Accounts!!!...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ah, it has happened to me aswell a few times, just log in again...

• Advertisement

Would have been handy if I just put in a load of offers from rangers, wink

Would have been handy if I just put in a load of offers from rangers, wink

some one has left their club,i cant remember who i seen it in the news feed.

...braga.

Lol! Your not logged in! Its the default screen!!!!!

one last question seen as you manage rossi for italy and farfan at club level...who would use as a target man out of the two??

Neither I would class as target men really..... not in the sense of a big powerful presence up front anyway.

Neither I would class as target men really..... not in the sense of a big powerful presence up front anyway.

rossis an attacking mid or a shadow striker. he dominates games from those positions he doesnt play well for me upfront i was hoping farfan was the opposite,ah i think il give farfan a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

rossis an attacking mid or a shadow striker. he dominates games from those positions he doesnt play well for me upfront i was hoping farfan was the opposite,ah i think il give farfan a go!

Why do you need to use a target man if you haven't got one?
    Farfan weakness is his aerial ability, wouldn't really be suited as a target man I'd say.

Have you not seen or heard of farfan??? Hes a quality player, I think he is more of a tricky type winger but he does better up front on this, but most certainly not a target man.

If your lookinh for a target man, google or youtube graziano pelle, I might sell him when his ban is up, I use Jo as my target man and Pelle is his backup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

If your lookinh for a target man, google or youtube graziano pelle, I might sell him when his ban is up,

In fairness YouTube isn't realible. Even Gervinho looks clinical infront of goal via YouTube !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

FFS, what the FOOK! The transfer of Lichtsteiner to Kyiv has being reversed.
    That's absolute boll0x!!! And everyone knows it is. I only put in a bid after it got reversed from Sunderland, nothing dodgy about that transfer at all.

Mod Edit
    Name calling/bad language not tolerated here.

• Advertisement

Have you not seen or heard of farfan??? Hes a quality player, I think he is more of a tricky type winger but he does better up front on this, but most certainly not a target man.

If your lookinh for a target man, google or youtube graziano pelle, I might sell him when his ban is up, I use Jo as my target man and Pelle is his backup

i asked who would you use as a target man between the two ffs :D

im not looking to buy or hear about other target men. seen as you managed both i thought you might know. dont forget i manage sunderland obviously i am going to choose one of my best players as a target man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement