Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

tonic wine wrote: »
    Why do you need to use a target man if you haven't got one?
    Farfan weakness is his aerial ability, wouldn't really be suited as a target man I'd say.

for free kicks etc i want them to lob balls at my best player.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

for free kicks etc i want them to lob balls at my best player.

Long ball team;-)

Long ball team;-)

iv only just turned that off. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Fook that any way. That's just put a sour taste on the game for me just because of one spitful little pr1ck :mad:

That SM transfer code does ruin the game unfortunately when people take advantage of it, especially in this game world with the transfer fees involved to get good players :(

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Fook that any way. That's just put a sour taste on the game for me just because of one spitful little pr1ck :mad:

That SM transfer code does ruin the game unfortunately when people take advantage of it, especially in this game world with the transfer fees involved to get good players :(

My thoughts exactly. Some of the prices for players is astronomical.

The "illegal" option wouldn't be an issue if transfer fees were in anyway close to a chairmans value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

FFS, what the FOOK! The transfer of Lichtsteiner to Kyiv has being reversed.
    That's absolute boll0x!!! And everyone knows it is. I only put in a bid after it got reversed from Sunderland, nothing dodgy about that transfer at all.

Thats a little strong dont you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

JamboMac wrote: »
    Just logged into soccer manager and for some reason I am controlling Madrid confused

Damn you Jambo they found us out! :pac:

It always says i'm controlling Madrid but a different Madrid with a way better team :mad:

BTW thanks everyone on the money feedback thing, Hopefully this world starts using money again soon! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

pepper180 wrote: »
    Damn you Jambo they found us out! :pac:

It always says i'm controlling Madrid but a different Madrid with a way better team :mad:

Is talking to yourself a sign of madness, I'll have to ask myself?

Is talking to yourself a sign of madness, I'll have to ask myself?

Well if you talk to me you are practically talking to yourself therefore its madness but that is if you class yourself as mad if you talk to me which could possibly be yourself that you are actually talking to...

:confused:

• Advertisement

When I short list a player does everybody else get a message that I did this as a player I found had nobody interested in him and then juve just bid can't really buy potential stars with no money if all large clubs get told as soon as I short list somebody, the bottom of 4th division forever at this rate.

well...the report button would be a good way to enforce a cap on squad sizes...:pac:

lets do a poll haha im kidding im over that :D

trudub83 wrote: »
    Thats a little strong dont you think?

Not really. There wasn't a hint of anything dodgy about the transfer deal.
    The only reason it got reported was out of spitfulness, for one reason or another.
    It ruins something enjoyable and challenging because some rotten egg didn't get their way.

I apologise if anyone was offended by what I said, except for the person that reported, I stand by every word I said.

Anyways, it's just a game, I've moved on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Have the manager of the month polls died a death?

Not really. There wasn't a hint of anything dodgy about the transfer deal.
    The only reason it got reported was out of spitfulness, for one reason or another.
    It ruins something enjoyable and challenging because some rotten egg didn't get their way.

I apologise if anyone was offended by what I said, except for the person that reported, I stand by every word I said.

Anyways, it's just a game, I've moved on.

I feel your pain. Happen to me and the Malaga manager too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    In fairness YouTube isn't realible. Even Gervinho looks clinical infront of goal via YouTube !

True, but in terms of what type of player (not how good/bad he is)YouTube will give an accurate idea of it

i asked who would you use as a target man between the two ffs :D

im not looking to buy or hear about other target men. seen as you managed both i thought you might know. dont forget i manage sunderland obviously i am going to choose one of my best players as a target man.

Well your pretty much screwed when it comes to a target man from those two man!!!! :D

True, but in terms of what type of player (not how good/bad he is)YouTube will give an accurate idea of it

Dude, I can make Heskey look like a good player from youtube :pac:

There is a poll up man

When I short list a player does everybody else get a message that I did this as a player I found had nobody interested in him and then juve just bid can't really buy potential stars with no money if all large clubs get told as soon as I short list somebody, the bottom of 4th division forever at this rate.

Not how it works, news of your interest will only appear on Juve's news feed if he already had them listed

• Advertisement

I think if hoarding buying of players continues I will just leave, not worth trying at this stage.

There is a poll up man

Voted already.

pepper180 wrote: »
    Dude, I can make Heskey look like a good player from youtube :pac:

HEY HESKEY IS A GOO

ah **** I honestly thought I could do it!!!!! :D:D:D

I think if hoarding buying of players continues I will just leave, not worth trying at this stage.

I wouldn't blame you for leaving.
    I think its ridiculous people hoarding players!

Not how it works, news of your interest will only appear on Juve's news feed if he already had them listed
    Nobody when I looked I thought happy days might stand a chance, I think caps are needed, but I know they never be as this might make things competitive and we wouldn't want that would we?

If your going to leave the game there are FAR better reasons for it!!!!!!

Just take the ridiculous cancelling of transfers by SM for 1, wildly inflated transfer fees for 2......

You do know new players are constantly added to the DB so there are plenty to go around, hoarding is NOT the problem, being too lazy to dig out gems is.

Nobody when I looked I thought happy days might stand a chance, I think caps are needed, but I know they never be as this might make things competitive and we wouldn't want that would we?

Chances are he just found him same as you man!!!!

About the cap, once again, it can't be done unless we all agree to it, there is no facility on SM to do it.

If your going to leave the game there are FAR better reasons for it!!!!!!

Just take the ridiculous cancelling of transfers by SM for 1, wildly inflated transfer fees for 2......

You do know new players are constantly added to the DB so there are plenty to go around, hoarding is NOT the problem, being too lazy to dig out gems is.

Some of us have to save our pocket we all don't rich daddy's to buy us what we want.

I don't have an issue with it. It's going to take years before it becomes an advantage, if ever it does. But you can't compete with bigger clubs that can pay more when it come to signing what I'd call a decent prospect from the data base IMO. Unless there is more to it that I'm missing.

• Advertisement

Some of us have to save our pocket we all don't rich daddy's to buy us what we want.

Dude...

My balance is 20k, not million...... 20k!!!!,

Rarely do I have 5mil+

Players are cheap if u look in the right places!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement