Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Dude...

My balance is 20k, not million...... 20k!!!!,

Rarely do I have 5mil+

Players are cheap if u look in the right places!!!!

did a google, rossis good in the air.

but farfans awful...i will be doing a switcheroo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

tonic wine wrote: »
    I don't have an issue with it. It's going to take years before it becomes an advantage, if ever it does. But you can't compete with bigger clubs that can pay more when it come to signing what I'd call a decent prospect from the data base IMO. Unless there is more to it that I'm missing.

Why the hell not? I've beaten Big clubs to players before? Loads of interest in Muriel, Varela, Olinga, daehli and Coman to name a few? Big teams in for them yet I got them...

You CAN compete with the big Boys in this area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Why the hell not? I've beaten Big clubs to players before? Loads of interest in Muriel, Varela, Olinga, daehli and Coman to name a few? Big teams in for them yet I got them...

You CAN compete with the big Boys in this area

From my experience on bidding for free agents added the the database, it was the highest bidder that got the player. Bigger clubs with bottomless money pits.

Btw, I'm not complaining, just noting my experience.

From my experience on bidding for free agents added the the database, it was the highest bidder that got the player. Bigger clubs with bottomless money pits.

Btw, I'm not complaining, just noting my experience.

Yeah always the highest bidder will win, but I gave you 5 examples of the big teams loosing out. It can happen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Yeah always the highest bidder will win, but I gave you 5 examples of the big teams loosing out. It can happen

This player is not a free agent and had to be found by an external website.

If the caps get voted on does it have to be 100% of participants agree then that's not going to happen only about 10-20 people post on this thread and with juve approaching 150 players they will never say yes to this and with the amount highly rated youth they will dominate this world and it will get boring very quick for everybody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

pepper180 wrote: »
    BTW thanks everyone on the money feedback thing, Hopefully this world starts using money again soon! :)

I'm willing to use money if you are willing to sell???;-)

I'm willing to use money if you are willing to sell???;-)

ah i got a 91 and 90 rated player yesterday. you just have to believe...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

FFS, what the FOOK! The transfer of Lichtsteiner to Kyiv has being reversed.
    That's absolute boll0x!!! And everyone knows it is. I only put in a bid after it got reversed from Sunderland, nothing dodgy about that transfer at all.

Who ever reported that transfer deal, you are an absolute CNUT.
    Sneaky spineless prick ruining the game. What's the fooking point???

Jesus christ how many times??

REPORTING A DEAL DOESN'T GET IT REVERSED!!!

nua domhan wrote: »

i had lichtsteiner for a few games and melo for one and they both got pulled out of my squad for nothing.... on the same day i bought lich from juve i sold juve a player.

as for melo i have no idea how they could of had any excuse to take him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Have the manager of the month polls died a death?

I think I win, all I see is green baby :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Have the manager of the month polls died a death?

Yeah, only 5 voted last month

Jesus Christ you want to start reading and stop shouting.
    Nobody said just reporting a deal gets it reversed :rolleyes:

From the terms:

3. Transfer Market:

There are numerous ways in which you could be deemed to have broken the rules in relation to the transfer market:

Using multiple accounts (linked to point 2) to manipulate the transfer market

Agreeing to sell a player to another manager in one Game World in return to them selling you a player in another Game Worlds;

Joining a Game World you are currently a manager in or a friend is a manager in to prevent another manager from purchasing a player (linked to point 2);

Joining a Game World you are currently a manager in or a friend is a manager in to release a player as a free agent so that they can be purchased by another club (linked to point 2);

Joining a Game World you are currently a manager in or a friend is a manager in to transfer a player in/out to benefit one club (linked to point 2);

Planning to leave a Game World you are currently a manager in and transfer a player in/out to benefit one club, and then resign from the club in question once
    the transfer is completed (linked to point 2);

If Soccer Manager believe that you have broken the rules in relation to the transfer market, it may, in its sole and absolute discretion, take the appropriate action against and/or suspend your account.

How much did Lich go to Kiev for??

From the terms:

3. Transfer Market:

There are numerous ways in which you could be deemed to have broken the rules in relation to the transfer market:

Using multiple accounts (linked to point 2) to manipulate the transfer market

Agreeing to sell a player to another manager in one Game World in return to them selling you a player in another Game Worlds;

Joining a Game World you are currently a manager in or a friend is a manager in to prevent another manager from purchasing a player (linked to point 2);

Joining a Game World you are currently a manager in or a friend is a manager in to release a player as a free agent so that they can be purchased by another club (linked to point 2);

Joining a Game World you are currently a manager in or a friend is a manager in to transfer a player in/out to benefit one club (linked to point 2);

Planning to leave a Game World you are currently a manager in and transfer a player in/out to benefit one club, and then resign from the club in question once
    the transfer is completed (linked to point 2);

If Soccer Manager believe that you have broken the rules in relation to the transfer market, it may, in its sole and absolute discretion, take the appropriate action against and/or suspend your account.

do you have any deals on the go??? il report it and wel see what happens :D

JamboMac wrote: »
    This player is not a free agent and had to be found by an external website.

If the caps get voted on does it have to be 100% of participants agree then that's not going to happen only about 10-20 people post on this thread and with juve approaching 150 players they will never say yes to this and with the amount highly rated youth they will dominate this world and it will get boring very quick for everybody

Ah external site, that explains how Juve got involved!!!!!! A few of us (me included) scout a lot using various external sites, sounds like u were just unlucky...

About your cap question, thats one for Mac to answer im afraid

15m 3x the players value afaik.

As I said in the other thread this is why I think the automated transfer monitoring system picked up on and reversed the transfer IMO.

But this is the transfer fees we pay in this game world. There is no other obvious reason or explanation I can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Lads, whats the age/rating/value of this kid that got reversed an what was the transfer value? Where does he sit in the juve squad from a point of view of ratings? Was the bid accepted the highest?

Just trying to build up a picture of the deal, not suggesting anything was wrong with it.

Jesus Christ you want to start reading and stop shouting.
    Nobody said just reporting a deal gets it reversed :rolleyes:

you accused someone of reporting the deal dip****.......
    Who ever reported that transfer deal, you are an absolute CNUT.
    Sneaky spineless prick ruining the game. What's the fooking point???

If it didn't look dodgy it wouldn't have been reversed. Even if it wasn't reported paying 3 times as much as a players worth would probably have been picked up by the system.

So who's the "Sneaky spineless prick ruining the game" you're talking about?

If it didn't look dodgy it wouldn't have been reversed. Even if it wasn't reported paying 3 times as much as a players worth would probably have been picked up by the system.

when did he accuse you? i have no idea whats going on here,lol

15m 3x the players value afaik.

As I said in the other thread this is why I think the automated transfer monitoring system picked up on and reversed the transfer IMO.

But this is the transfer fees we pay in this game world. There is no other obvious reason or explanation I can think of.

See I dont get this....

When bidding for a player the Max you van bid is displayed. nobody should be allowed to stop you bidding this much, is that not the entire reason its there in the first place?????

Its counter productive having a max bid amount set for SM to turn around later and say 'eh well actually you cant bid that much'

• Advertisement

do you have any deals on the go??? il report it and wel see what happens :D

Ok, how about I try and take Pandev off you for the chairmans value of £6m and see what happens?

Ah external site, that explains how Juve got involved!!!!!! A few of us (me included) scout a lot using various external sites,

i have noticed that!!! i cant get an under 20 brazil player. :D

i have noticed that!!! i cant get an under 20 brazil player. :D

I cant say much, I did sign a good few u21 Colombians!!!!!!!!

Yes I did dip****...... Well spotted.
    That has nothing to do with what you said though.
    Nobody said just reporting a deal gets it reversed. Keep up :rolleyes:

I agree. Maybe it looks dodgy in a normal game world the code was designed for. But we don't pay normal game world transfer fees. There fore with the automated monitoring transfer system generated a problem when transfers get reported.

The person responsible for spitefully reporting the transfer the deal.

Now this is going around in circles, I've nothing more to say on the matter with you.

See I dont get this....

When bidding for a player the Max you van bid is displayed. nobody should be allowed to stop you bidding this much, is that not the entire reason its there in the first place?????

Its counter productive having a max bid amount set for SM to turn around later and say 'eh well actually you cant bid that much'

I don't get it either. All I know the SM monitoring isn't working properly with our gameworld when transfers keep getting reversed unjustly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Shield finals time.

Come at me, Juvi!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

What way does player moral work lads?

I thought with my run of games my players would be nearly all on a full bar but it's only halfway on most of my starting 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Shield finals time.

Come at me, Juvi!

Best of luck in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭batistuta9

pepper180 wrote: »
    Just a quick question..

I've never played in any other game world but I'm just wondering does money become practically useless in them too or is it just this one?
    Cheers! :)

In this one and ones like it, the world GW's, i find that the money becomes useless far quicker, we're not even finished season 1 :pac: and it's pretty much useless.
    I don't like these GW's & wanted a normal one at the start, as i've seen how they go before

One of the problems is that all the best teams are in it & thus all the best players, which nobody wants to sell except for a massive amount of money

another is the money the clubs are making, that devalues it as well.
    All the clubs in it are big clubs, bar maybe a few, they mightn't be all what you'd class as a big club but most have a rating of mid 80's+ & big enough stadiums, which help with finances

people on here call them small clubs & compared to you & me (real + bayern) they are, though i wouldn't really call them small, most have decent size stadiums & the GW economy is set to rich which i assume helps finances
    They're only 8 clubs in our GW with a stadium size less than 30k, a few just above it

in other GW's, normal country ones, where you can build up really small teams, like AFC Wimbledon or someone, money matters for longer, especially with small teams like that as the stadium will probably never get past around 20k and you be losing money on home weeks if you get them to have a good squad

someone already mentioned they've introduced a rule where the wages go up automatically with ratings rises and as well the wages for players 92 & above have been made a lot bigger - this is to stop the hoarding and make having the best squads more spread out but i think it effects the small teams (eg Wimbledon) more, as they find it harder to make money

in general i say that money does become useless over time in all GW's but matters longer the smaller your club
    and the small clubs have more of a chance of getting better players as it's easier to buy of external clubs than in GW's like this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

oh nooo. im in the relegation zone :O first time ill be finishing a season outside of the top 4 in any gameworld let alone bottom 3-5 :\ lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement