Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Maybe Juve should attempt to get a reason from SMFA(not sure if this can be done) on why these deals are falling through before we accuse the league of containing a mole ...I know they wont tell you if or who reported the deal but they might give different reason for reversing the deals

In general we have a good bunch here but in the last few days things have gotten a little strained ... :(

I don't live in hole .
    Put a pole on capping of players and this will resolve one issue and if the majority don't want it then I'm fine with I just don't want a monopoly and things becoming very boring and not competitive as I believe this will ruin things

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Maybe Juve should attempt to get a reason from SMFA(not sure if this can be done) on why these deals are falling through

Tried this already when the Isco deal was stopped. All you get is a automated reply that basically tells you they won't do anything.

They even say that you should take you transfers elsewhere if you've been transfer blocked.

Crappy system is a understatement.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

JamboMac wrote: »
    I don't live in hole .
    Put a pole on capping of players and this will resolve one issue and if the majority don't want it then I'm fine with I just don't want a monopoly and things becoming very boring and not competitive as I believe this will ruin things

Sorry but squad size has nothing to do with transfers getting reversed!

If you want a bigger squad ... go buy youngsters @10K

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Maybe Juve should attempt to get a reason from SMFA(not sure if this can be done) on why these deals are falling through before we accuse the league of containing a mole ...I know they wont tell you if or who reported the deal but they might give different reason for reversing the deals

In general we have a good bunch here but in the last few days things have gotten a little strained ... :(

i know it was reported as i checked,but the smfa might of cancelled the deal for another reason,not just the report itself,the problem is the person who reported the deal ignorantly brought it to the smfas attention.

in this game world we offer the max value of the player as we have no choice but too,but if that deals reported the computer see red flags 1 the report and 2 the value of the deal.

still i have completely done a u-turn on the reporting system without it people would collude.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Sorry but squad size has nothing to do with transfers getting reversed!

If you want a bigger squad ... go buy youngsters @10K

I didn't say it was anything to do with reversed transfers and I don't want these excessive large squads to monopolise the market and the values in the future as this will become boring,

I get it the big clubs want to have an excessive amount of players so in the future when they turn good they can ask even higher outlandish prices.

So capping won't be put to a poll because a couple of teams have squads we'll in excess of a realistic 40 so the rest can join them or shut up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

VIwyiMc.gif

i know it was reported as i checked,but the smfa might of cancelled the deal for another reason,not just the report itself,the problem is the person who reported the deal ignorantly brought it to the smfas attention.

in this game world we offer the max value of the player as we have no choice but too,but if that deals reported the computer see red flags 1 the report and 2 the value of the deal.

still i have completely done a u-turn on the reporting system without it people would collude.

Hey, have you a screen shot of where you see that the deal was reported? wouldnt mind seeing how to determine this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Hey, have you a screen shot of where you see that the deal was reported? wouldnt mind seeing how to determine this

Go to transfers > all transfer, > and click illegal, it will say if it was already reported afaik.

I didn't say it was anything to do with reversed transfers and I don't want these excessive large squads to monopolise the market and the values in the future as this will become boring,

I get it the big clubs want to have an excessive amount of players so in the future when they turn good they can ask even higher outlandish prices.

So capping won't be put to a poll because a couple of teams have squads we'll in excess of a realistic 40 so the rest can join them or shut up

it isnt being put to a poll as it is impossible to manage unless SMFA change the game rules ...

we had a 'gentlemens agreement at the start that no-one could make offers on sunderland, spurs and barca players as those original managers made a mess of their initial sign in and had to wait a week to accept the club jobs ...

mrmac spent a solid week Pm'ing people to cancel offers they had made, one offer(on the irish sunderland lad) got through ...

point being unless the game is change by the developers limiting squad size to a nominal number will be impossible to police

the deals been removed from the list,and no i dont have a screen shot.

• Advertisement

tonic wine wrote: »
    Go to transfers > all transfer, > and click illegal, it will say if it was already reported afaik.

are you sure that what you are doing there isnt actually reporting the deal? rather than checking to see is it reported...

are you sure that what you are doing there is actually reporting the deal?

no you have to type a 100 letter report before you can lodge a complaint,it cant be done by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭batistuta9

are you sure that what you are doing there is actually reporting the deal?

what else do you think it could be?

batistuta9 wrote: »
    what else do you think it could be?

typo on my part, the guys are saying this is how you see if deals were reported but it sound like clicking that is actually reporting the deal

no you have to type a 100 letter report before you can lodge a complaint,it cant be done by accident.

I keep a template handy on a text document on the desktop or i mean nice weather we're having :pac:

typo on my part, the guys are saying this is how you see if deals were reported but it sound like clicking that is actually reporting the deal

ah, yeah you've to type in a reason, etc.

you have to write a 100 letter report!!! lol you cant just click it and its reported!!

you have to write a 100 letter report!!! lol you cant just click it and its reported!!

speaking from experience? :P

gt what club are you? are you on soccer manager now?

gt what club are you? are you on soccer manager now?

FCP, yeah, I'm on

• Advertisement

speaking from experience? :P

yeah, i've done it before in a different GW, it's annoying as fúck when you try to play the game properly and some prick starts cheating

me & a friend reported guys too for managing multiple teams in the same GW but the don't do nothing about it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

4c15f_suspicious-fry.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

When I short list a player does everybody else get a message that I did this as a player I found had nobody interested in him and then juve just bid can't really buy potential stars with no money if all large clubs get told as soon as I short list somebody, the bottom of 4th division forever at this rate.

There's 80 managers so 2 of you's have the same piece of info.As for big clubs,they will run out of money.Keep plugging away work with what you got don't get hung up on super stars get hung up on tactics! Div4 is only a number...best of luck;)

FCP, yeah, I'm on

well now you know.

I think if hoarding buying of players continues I will just leave, not worth trying at this stage.

IT WILL CHANGE:cool:

There is a poll up man

Poll....where? what?..:confused:

I don't have an issue with it. It's going to take years before it becomes an advantage, if ever it does. But you can't compete with bigger clubs that can pay more when it come to signing what I'd call a decent prospect from the data base IMO. Unless there is more to it that I'm missing.

Smaller clubs can bid more FACT.
    Are you from Cavan...
    Who said that:mad:

15m 3x the players value afaik.

As I said in the other thread this is why I think the automated transfer monitoring system picked up on and reversed the transfer IMO.

But this is the transfer fees we pay in this game world. There is no other obvious reason or explanation I can think of.

Bid again.Sometimes it sticks the second time;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Poll....where? what?..:confused:

In the soccer manager section on boards, a poll about changing the option of SM monitoring.....

• Advertisement

In the soccer manager section on boards, a poll about changing the option of SM monitoring.....

He wants one on squad sizes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement