Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    He wants one on squad sizes

Ah!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

In the soccer manager section on boards, a poll about changing the option of SM monitoring.....

Sorry Dude,where?:confused:

Found it:D

Don't ask me how:confused:

My vote is TURN IT OFF.For one season at least.It might open up the gameworld in its early stages.If its not working it can be turned on again after season 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Ha! My transfer with kyiv is back on, after sending them an email explaining what I believe was happening with my transfer of Lich they've allowed it to go ahead and have listed it as n/a to stop whoever keeps requesting it to be blocked.

So up yours whoever is screwing with me!

swoody wrote: »
    Ha! My transfer with kyiv is back on, after sending them an email explaining what I believe was happening with my transfer of Lich they've allowed it to go ahead and have listed it as n/a to stop whoever keeps requesting it to be blocked.

Too early to presume a happy ending????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Haven't been on here in a while but been reading the last couple of pages. Whoever is reporting transfers on a meaningless game is one sad f*cker.

Would be different is it was actually some shady dealings between clubs all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Haven't been on here in a while but been reading the last couple of pages. Whoever is reporting transfers on a meaningless game is one sad f*cker.

Would be different is it was actually some shady dealings between clubs all the time.

The only people who would have reported are people that the transfer effected for example somebody else who may have bid for those which weren't accepted or people around them in the league anyway it's resolved now

Too early to presume a happy ending????
    Even if the transfer is allowed (fingers & toes crossed) but I still won't be able to buy the two fellas I've been trying to buy since friday cause they've only gone and upped their prices without a ratings rise, add to that, that rangers have bidded more then me (I know cause I can see his transfer and I did a quick calculation) for one of them. But if I lose him it's not the end of the world.

Even if the transfer is allowed (fingers & toes crossed) but I still won't be able to buy the two fellas I've been trying to buy since friday cause they've only gone and upped their prices without a ratings rise, add to that, that rangers have bidded more then me (I know cause I can see his transfer and I did a quick calculation) for one of them. But if I lose him it's not the end of the world.

Yeah I've got to learn how to hit the hide button, still he might be catholic and then I'm screwed

JamboMac wrote: »
    Yeah I've got to learn how to hit the hide button, still he might be catholic and then I'm screwed
    You could withdraw your bid since I've bought this fella twice only for it to be cancelled thank to no fault of mine, but if you don't want to I can understand that you don't want me milking all the talent. I already have digne and was gonna sell one of my 90+ defender and use this fella as a sub. But I'll probably get blocked from doing deals with others in the league as someone doesn't want me to have money to buy.

• Advertisement

Well you could be nice and withdraw your transfer as I've bought this fella twice only for it to be cancelled through no fault of mine. If you don't, I can understand your position of not wanting to let me have him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Ah, the chat might return back to normal on here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

Just applied for the sporting braga job, big task ahead!

Just applied for the sporting braga job, big task ahead!
    Welcome to division 4 well next season

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

I don't think it's listed as N/A......:D:D:D

262920.png

Well you could be nice and withdraw your transfer as I've bought this fella twice only for it to be cancelled through no fault of mine. If you don't, I can understand your position of not wanting to let me have him.
    Uped did we, you have 130 back up anyway, he is deciding between a team on the bottom of division 4 rangers and juve if they in things in soccer manager like how likely to get a game then things wouldn't be so straight forward, if I get I'll be shocked

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone want a friendly tonight?

Fenerbache

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Matt Pepper has become the new Argentina manager.

Got offered the job so I took it!

nua domhan wrote: »
    I don't think it's listed as N/A......:D:D:D

262920.png
    it was..!

But when the bid was excepted it went to illegal like any transfer between two clubs in our leagues. I'm helpless now but he can't block me from every team in our league and make himself obvious.

Uped did we, you have 130 back up anyway, he is deciding between a team on the bottom of division 4 rangers and juve if they in things in soccer manager like how likely to get a game then things wouldn't be so straight forward, if I get I'll be shocked
    I bidded the 5.090M asking price, yours is about 5.7M. I bought him twice at 4.9M but they upped his price on me, I haven't increased mine at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Tell you one thing, this fella better be some player! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Tell you one thing, this fella better be some player! :pac:

You must be flat out broke :D

That the boy:)

I bidded the 5.090M asking price, yours is about 5.7M. I bought him twice at 4.9M but they upped his price on me, I haven't increased mine at all.

I'm sure he'll end up in black and white stripes anyway 18 hours time we'll know

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

I'm sure he'll end up in black and white stripes anyway 18 hours time we'll know

still its a bit lousy,after i lost my two guys other managers pm'd me asking if it was ok to bid on them.

but you bidding is not against the rules its more against the spirit of the game. :D

still its a bit lousy,after i lost my two guys other managers pm'd me asking if it was ok to bid on them.

but you bidding is not against the rules its more against the spirit of the game. :D

What is the spirit of this game and I did not even see him on interested clubs maybe a glitch but we wouldn't want to be seen as colluding

pepper180 wrote: »
    Matt Pepper has become the new Argentina manager.

Got offered the job so I took it!

your biggest weakness is your GK i know hes mine hes too inconsistent,im sure if you pm the previous managers they will tell you the same. if i had a back up GK id drop him.

Sorry lads, but asking other clubs to back off from a transfer just does not happen...

Actually, was it not Juve that make a transfer target public that I almost had a bid accepted on only to be stolen away?????

I asked for clubs to back off that transfer too ;)

Sorry lads, but asking other clubs to back off from a transfer just does not happen...

Actually, was it not Juve that make a transfer target public that I almost had a bid accepted on only to be stolen away?????

I asked for clubs to back off that transfer too ;)

thankfully in my case other managers had a different attitude surely when a club has been robbed,you can be a bit sympathetic. i know after this experience i will back off if some one loses a player like this.

even schalke and leverkussen were sound not to forget newcastle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    You must be flat out broke :D

Pretty much, yeah! :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement