Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

thankfully in my case other managers had a different attitude surely when a club has been robbed,you can be a bit sympathetic. i know after this experience i will back off if some one loses a player like this.

He didn't lose the player the transfer fell through for what ever reason which happens in real life if that's the the way it works I'm dibsing about 100 people then nobody else can purchase them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

JamboMac wrote: »
    He didn't lose the player the transfer fell through for what ever reason which happens in real life if that's the the way it works I'm dibsing about 100 people then nobody else can purchase them

ah ok. i thought this had something to do with that ''other thing'' ;)

fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Since it happened to me I've adopted the above attitude, I've good time for Juve as his posts are highly entertaining but when I seen he asked a club to back off I did kinda have a giggle to myself!!!!

It's not a nice feeling to loose out on someone when it's not your fault, but you get over it and overall it stands to you when conducting business in future....

I.e. sign who YOU want when YOU can!!!

It's an external player so no illegal reports would happen these players just finances have to add up and they go through. This player 19 and rated 84 so I think definite future star

It's an external player so no illegal reports would happen these players just finances have to add up and they go through. This player 19 and rated 84 so I think definite future star

100% agree with you and tupac on this one.

juve your a bully. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

bitches-gonna-bitch-meme-generator-bitches-gonna-bitch-d1b6f0.jpg?1315433212.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIPH5NUks-L-W-vSMcI1PNpaEj5S4PXuy_PVi5pg8C5ySkq-P_

Eh you do know there is a search facility

Making it very easy to find out who this player is :eek:

Ha ha!!!

Found him!!!!!

Bids are accepted, why not name him??????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

pepper180 wrote: »
    Matt Pepper has become the new Argentina manager.

Got offered the job so I took it!

you can bring saviola back now ;)

• Advertisement

Eh you do know there is a search facility

Making it very easy to find out who this player is :eek:

That might be a problem if things fall through, but after all the arguing over the player I'm not to arsed, you can name him since you found him

That might be a problem if things fall through, but after all the arguing over the player I'm not to arsed, you can name him since you found him

Oh god no!!!

But you do know once bids are accepted its down to you and Juve, nobody else can jump in ad steal him? I've no interest in him so not going to name him. Just saying don't make it easy for others to hunt down your targets by giving away too much info ;)

Oh god no!!!

But you do know once bids are accepted its down to you and Juve, nobody else can jump in ad steal him? I've no interest in him so not going to name him. Just saying don't make it easy for others to hunt down your targets by giving away too much info ;)

If I get I'll be shocked, finding loads of players with Ss lazio beside, no pocket change left to purchase a lot of good stars out there still with the right money off to sell a few kidneys to push through the deal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

I'm not bothered if I lose out to rangers, I'm just annoyed that I've had him twice only for the Lich deals being stopped to prevent his move from being official . I have digne after all but was gonna sell barzagli and put him as first sub. That plan is out the window and I've moved on. I have plenty of 10k left sided players anyway.

If I get I'll be shocked, finding loads of players with Ss lazio beside, no pocket change left to purchase a lot of good stars out there still with the right money off to sell a few kidneys to push through the deal

Yeah man, I did a hell of a lot of scouting before but funds are gone so don't have to worry about me rivalling bids for a good while :D

You don't have to sell a kidney! Get some risers in man!!

Is my transfer with kyiv still solid? I haven't been on SM since 6am ( stalking the club list all night to see if anyone was waiting to stop the deal)

I know... Sad but I've got to do it now!

swoody wrote: »
    Is my transfer with kyiv still solid? I haven't been on SM since 6am ( stalking the club list all night to see if anyone was waiting to stop the deal)

As far as I can see yes

You must have backed down thanks and the player is Raphael Guerreiro

You must have backed down thanks and the player is Raphael Guerreiro
    Nope!

Either my deal has with kyiv has been messed with again and my accepted bids been withdrawn or your bid was better then mine (which it was) and you've been awarded the player. I can't check SM much if at all as I'm on the mobile at inchydoney beach till Sunday using patchy 3G.

Nope!

Either my deal has with kyiv has been messed with again and my accepted bids been withdrawn or your bid was better then mine (which it was) and you've been awarded the players. I can't check SM much if at all as I'm on the mobile at inchydoney beach till Sunday using patchy 3G.

your deal with kyiv has not been reported. just checked,but if i was you i would stop mentioning it. ;)

• Advertisement

your deal with kyiv has not been reported. just checked,but if i was you i would stop mentioning it. ;)
    So what's the story with my bid why has it been withdrawn? Or what does backed down mean?

So what's the story with my bid why has it been withdrawn? Or what does backed down mean?

I just thought you must have decide to withdraw your bid as it said 24 hours for the decision this morning, I thought I had to wait till tomorrow for the decision

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

What did it say in the message?

I just thought you must have decide to withdraw your bid as it said 24 hours for the decision this morning, I thought I had to wait till tomorrow for the decision
    Sometimes yeah but it can be completed in 6-18 hours also. Has he been awarded to so? If so congrats and I hope he brakes a leg now and is out for the season....... Lol, just kidding!

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    What did it say in the message?
    dunno I can't get on my mobile Internet to check SM much as I'm on 3G, but my boards app is able to pick up a signal and can use it slowly.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Anyone for a friendly?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone for a friendly?

Request sent

Malaga.

My prediction for tonights match....

Sunderland 4-0 PSG.

rossi and farfan with two goals each.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Friendly tonight?