Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Do any of ye change your tactics for an upcoming game based on the oppositions results against certain formations?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Yes.

Does it work though;)???

Does it work though;)???

depends on different criteria.

Team
    League Position
    Morale
    Player ratings.....whether there good enough to adapt.
    Opposition

definitely statistics show that certain systems can be bet with certain systems so to play blindly against a system you know won't work is daft......unless^^^^

Sometimes if it ain't broke don't fix it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Does it work though;)???

I vary mine all the time too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

pepper180 wrote: »
    BTW tupac, I'm not ignoring your deal, just thinking about it..

Got ya thinking about it, that's a good start, furthest I've got on that player :D

Do any of ye change your tactics for an upcoming game based on the oppositions results against certain formations?

I know I'm going to regret this............

I even look at the weather forecast for the game :eek:

Answer to your question, hell yeah!!!!! I feel regret at this already but I look at e weaknesses of the other team, and what players are suspended and everything!!!!

Any advantage you can get,p you should take IMO..... Whilst you laugh at the weather idea, think of this.... How many of you actually play ball? Now do you play short ball passing in the rain??? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

I've signed simon thern from Malmö. snook another hot prospect in under the radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fiorentina 7th (H)
    Roma 6th (A)
    Fenerbache 15th (H)
    Porto 1st (A)
    Leverkusen 5th (H)
    Newcastle 3rd (A)
    Zenit 8th (H)

All bolded teams are in the top 8, I've to play 1st, 3rd, and 5th in the league. I'll be saying a few prayers to the footballing gods.

Fenerbache are coming for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Fenerbache are coming for you!

prepare-yourself-for-war.jpg

THIS IS EINDHOVEN!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

The transfer fees are insane in this GW :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Trying to offload some players that I won't require next season of the more mature variety as a win ain't worth much to me now and build some youth for next season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Enjoyable match last night against Lazio. Just watched it now.
    I thought i was going to get destroyed being a goal down and getting a man sent off. Nearly ended up stealing it towards the end going 2-1 up.

Game ended 2-2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=31779
    Saihi, DM, M(C) - 26 - 88 - 7.3m - current offer 8.4m - yours for 10m

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Socky08 wrote: »
    http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=31779
    Saihi, DM, M(C) - 26 - 88 - 7.3m - current offer 8.4m - yours for 10m

Only 10 starts last year due to a pretty bad knee injury - he still managed to get 5 yellow and 2 red cards, I'd say he's due a drop in rating and you want 10M for him?

Yer Dreamin' :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

two transfers with chelsea reversed,im -1m and have lost out on 6 accepted transfers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

two transfers with chelsea reversed,im -1m and have lost out on 6 accepted transfers!!

some-ones really got it in for you man!

reported or did the values not make sence?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

its down to me doing a u-turn and saying we should keep transfer reporting on man!!!

what happens if im minus money??

so id say im going to lose farfan and maggio now too.

reported or did the values not make sence?

can you check my farfan and maggio deals and let me know if they have been reported???

can you check my farfan and maggio deals and let me know if they have been reported???

What deals have been reversed?? Post exact details here please

Just because some one reports it doesn't mean it will reversed. When it's reported SMFA look into it and see is there grounds too reverse ONLY based on the details that the manager who reported it mentioned it. Strange how its the same managers all the time.

• Advertisement

its down to me doing a u-turn and saying we should keep transfer reporting on man!!!

what happens if im minus money??

so id say im going to lose farfan and maggio now too.

Have to wonder is someone in favour of turning off the monitoring reporting transfers in order to create enough ill feeling and hope to swing the vote.

Or is is a relegation rival?

It need to be noted there is a difference between deals that have been reported and deal that the algorithms pick up.

MrMac there might be a general PM wanted on this over on SM .... if deals are getting reported needlessly it is ruining the game for others

you're still good

Have to wonder is someone in favour of turning off the monitoring reporting transfers in order to create enough ill feeling and hope to swing the vote.

Or is is a relegation rival?

It need to be noted there is a difference between deals that have been reported and deal that the algorithms pick up.

MrMac there might be a general PM wanted on this over on SM .... if deals are getting reported needlessly it is ruining the game for others

Wow! Id be pissed if it happened to me once let alone this poor chap!!!!

Whatever about turning it off next season, THIS season are at a disafvatage because of this carry on and its basically cheating.... I mean he is getting decent players yet not allowed to progress up the league over this... the game iw hard enough as is..

Anyhow, there is time to discuss next season, for now SM need to br contacted about this because its not on at all. Bad form

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What deals have been reversed?? Post exact details here please

Just because some one reports it doesn't mean it will reversed. When it's reported SMFA look into it and see is there grounds too reverse ONLY based on the details that the manager who reported it mentioned it. Strange how its the same managers all the time.

yes the deals are high in value mac!!!!! have you read any of the posts on this needless reporting will stop a high value deal dead!!!!

yes the deals are high in value mac!!!!! have you read any of the posts on this needless reporting will stop a high value deal dead!!!!
    But
    Who is the player?
    What is the players face value?
    Whats his rating and age?
    Whats the value of the deal?

But
    Who is the player?
    What is the players face value?
    Whats his rating and age?
    Whats the value of the deal?

peter van ooijan 21 rated 77 sold for 2m face value 520.000.

ralal wolfski sold for 9m face value 4.2m rated 84 aged 20.

ralal wolfski sold for 9m face value 6.7m rated 84 aged 20.

Your getting screwed....

I paid over 2mil for young player on a few occasions.....

Something is up for sure :confused:

ralal wolfski sold for 9m face value 6.7m rated 84 aged 20.

Seem legit to me... I think the reports should be made available, not names just the reports to the trams involvedvin the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Something needs to be done, Not to panic but this could get worse and could cost us the game world ending!

• Advertisement

I find it odd tho that its the same managers all the time haven deals stopped. Who were you selling these players too?? I asked for full details.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement