Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I find it odd tho that its the same managers all the time haven deals stopped. Who were you selling these players too?? I asked for full details.
    Are you as league owner able to get clarification on issues like these from SMFA?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I find it odd tho that its the same managers all the time haven deals stopped. Who were you selling these players too?? I asked for full details.

chelsea.

can you do anything about it??? im getting very annoyed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

i want 20 mil. i'll take 10mil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Socky08 wrote: »
    i want 20 mil. i'll take 10mil :)

For who?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Accepted offers for 3 players hope they don't leave before the match tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

does anyone know how long a gap there is between this season ending and the 2nd season starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

does anyone know how long a gap there is between this season ending and the 2nd season starting?

More importantly!!!!!

Do we have to pay the players with no games!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Away against Auxerre in D4 tonight, think i really need a win if i'm to get my goal of a playoff spot....

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

More importantly!!!!!

god I never thought of that - ill go bust!:(

Sell the players that will only go down value, these also probably have a high wage unless you need them to get promoted or stay away from relegation there is no use for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    For who?

Saihi, jk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I highly doubt we do man! I think its only as they play..... I hope!!!!! Or ive made a huge boo-boo!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭batistuta9

about 2/3 weeks, less i think

roughly; in a 'normal' GW's after week 38, there's a week with friendlies on the matchdays, sat, wed & sat. then nothing happens for a until the monday when the new fixtures are announced, and you have a friendly 5 days in a row then the first league game on the sat.
    the friendlies are all comp. generated so i don't how that'll go down here but it's all internal teams

the world cup is on during that time too :pac:

More importantly!!!!!

no

Quick question there is a couple of teams where managers have not logged in for close to 30 days do they automatically get fired and can you not bid for there players after the manager has been fired and your looking for a replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭batistuta9

you can't bid on the for up to a week, not sure about the auto firing but i think they do yeah

sunderland to chelsea - rafal wolfski age 20 rating 84 value 4.2m sold 9m.

sunderland to chelsea - peter van ooijen age 21 rating 77 value 520k sold 2m.

well mac is there anything you can do as league owner you paid for this league so id imaging its an easy fix just pm a mod or send an email. explaining that our deals are not dodgy just because of the value.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

well mac is there anything you can do as league owner you paid for this league so id imaging its an easy fix just pm a mod or send an email. explaining that our deals are not dodgy just because of the value.

I don't think there's anything he can do unfortunately..

I had the same issue of being in debt after the Isco transfer fell through.
    All I could do was sell of players to cover it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against Shakhtar Donetsk.
    FC Porto beat Shakhtar Donetsk 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Džeko was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Maicon was also on the scoresheet for his side.

And it seems other results went my way too :D

NICE!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Aston Villa beat Newcastle United 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    N\'zogbia was on the scoresheet for his side. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

0-0 against Wolfsburg.

No win for my Everton team in 7 games. Slipping down to mid table with nothing to play for, I might give the kids a chance for the rest of the season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

**** me lost 4-1. That's embarrassing.

sunderland 1-2 WBA.

so far farfan has been less than inspiring.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Dammit I forget to change my team after a friendly, managed to sneak a win over Sunderland though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

The great escape begins..

First game in charge of Sporting Braga, 2-1 win at home against a very decent Stuttgart team

Up to 19th now :pac:

Still 9 points off safety since Cruzeiro won though..

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Dammit I forget to change my team after a friendly, managed to sneak a win over Sunderland though!

ffs!!! ad insult to injury why dont you!!!

i just looked at your guys ratings!! i set my team tactics to counter the team you used in your last league match,but i should be beating that youth team you fielded all day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Rayne Wooney steered PSV to their 8th victory in a row against ACF Fiorentina, breaking multiple club records in the process.
    PSV beat ACF Fiorentina 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Lens scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Sow and Oscar were also amongst the goalscorers.

black-kid-oh-snap.gif

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Dunne, Given and Hutton all available at face value if anyone is looking some experienced players

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Johnny O'Malley earned a draw with Sevilla against Spartak Moskva.
    Sevilla dominated much of the play against Spartak Moskva but could only manage a 0 - 0 draw in their Division 3 fixture.

Damn 86 rated super keeper just keeps everything out :(

Sao paulo fail to take advantage of spartak dropping points and I face sao paulo next. Hopefully I can throw a spanner in the works :P

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Lost 2-1 to Dortmund, Gutted.

Still 1st by +3 Goal Difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement