Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Can we not do it public rather than PM??? Would be more fun IMO :D
    I like the suspense of people having no clue of who is likely to win the awards.
    Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I agree :D

I'm gonna post mine public anyway !
    Do, but make sure to PM as I'll only include the PMs in the counts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

JamboMac wrote: »
    Adam Johnson 25m there's jacking and there's rippin the p#%^ another over hyped English player about to drop vastly

Just a manager showing ambition....... A F*** load of ambition but ambition none the less :D

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Here it goes lads...

Manager of the Season: Real Madrid manager - Matt Pepper. :cool:

Division1: Real Madrid. :cool:
    Division2: FC Porto
    Division3: Spartak Moskva
    Division4: Club América

Novelty Awards: (****s and Giggles Awards)

Wheeler Dealer of the Season: SS Lazio.
    Moaner of the Season: Sunderland.
    'Unluckiest of the Season: Newcastle.
    Hoarder of the Season: Juventus.

Transfers:

Best Transfer of the Season: Neymar to Newcastle
    Worst Transfer of the Season: Heskey to Real Madrid.
    Most 'wanted' Player: Isco from Malaga.

Woke up to some very interesting transfer news this morning......

Just the player I need to help with the promotion push! He will be paraded in front of the Lazio scum ooooops!!!! Sorry meant Lazio fans hopefully this afternoon!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

JamboMac wrote: »
    What about an award for the most outlandish asking prices.

Judging sunderlands current asking prices I'm guessing I can guess where it will swing

and who the **** are you?? :pac:

• Advertisement

pepper180 wrote: »
    Here it goes lads...

Manager of the Season: Real Madrid manager - Matt Pepper. :cool:

Division1: Real Madrid. :cool:
    Division2: FC Porto
    Division3: Spartak Moskva
    Division4: Club América

Novelty Awards: (****s and Giggles Awards)

Wheeler Dealer of the Season: SS Lazio.
    Moaner of the Season: Sunderland.
    'Unluckiest of the Season: Newcastle.
    Hoarder of the Season: Juventus.

Transfers:

Best Transfer of the Season: Neymar to Newcastle
    Worst Transfer of the Season: Heskey to Real Madrid.
    Most 'wanted' Player: Isco from Malaga.

Btw, the manager of the season field is a header ;) not a slot to answer on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

1-0 loss to Arsenal :( Fallout from e Shild final, with a few first teamers out resting.

Still, Real lose as well, so 5 points between e top five teams still....

Phew, my only win in the last 7 games! :D Really needed it. Running out of time for a late season push though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Genoa lose their second league game in a row, well played Galatasary.

Next up Rangers who recorded one of their few victories against me in the earlier fixture.

I will need a win to keep up any chance of automatic promotion, but more importantly to try and keep a cushion for a playoff spot.

Anyone for a friendly Saturday send me a request please.

Woke up to some very interesting transfer news this morning......

Just the player I need to help with the promotion push! He will be paraded in front of the Lazio scum ooooops!!!! Sorry meant Lazio fans hopefully this afternoon!!!

BALLS!!!!!

Deal collapsed due to my financial mismanagement! Cause I'm currently in the red I cant do any deals till after my next home game!!!

Oops!

Hopefully the deal will still be on come then!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Btw, the manager of the season field is a header ;) not a slot to answer on :D

It makes me look better :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Genoa lose their second league game in a row, well played Galatasary.

Next up Rangers who recorded one of their few victories against me in the earlier fixture.

I will need a win to keep up any chance of automatic promotion, but more importantly to try and keep a cushion for a playoff spot.

Anyone for a friendly Saturday send me a request please.

Can I scupper your chances, but with players gone and the replacements haven't agreed yet I could have made your job a lot easier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

The offer for Charlie MULGREW
     of Botafogo
     from Spartak Moskva
     has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Figuroea or danny fox up for grabs now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Assou-Ekotto is officially up for sale. Have him listed at 12m, but will accept 10.5m...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone for a friendly tomorrow ?

Fenerbache

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Anyone for a friendly tomorrow ?

Fenerbache

Sent.

Does players values change often? I just noticed SESSÈGNON's value decreased by 2 million in the last two days (funny because I was actually thinking the other day that the most I'd pay for him would be 5 mil when he had the value of 7.1 mil). Think I'll try and get rid of players faster when selling with such big decreases happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Does players values change often? I just noticed SESSÈGNON's value decreased by 2 million in the last two days (funny because I was actually thinking the other day that the most I'd pay for him would be 5 mil when he had the value of 7.1 mil).

Player values are unique to each team. Sessegnon might be worth only 5M to you... But he could be worth 7M to me.

It all depends on what players you have in Sessegnon's position. If you have bad players there then he's going to be more valuable to you... and vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Looking for a D(c) must be 88+

I've have plenty of cash + players.

Looking for a D(c) must be 88+

I've have plenty of cash + players.

I have 2 of them on the transfer list

R.ALEXIS rated 88 listed for 9 mil
    E.SPAHIĆ rated 88 listed for 6.5 mil

Also have maxi lopez listed, 88 rated CF that scores and never has a bad game it seems. Trying to cut my wage bill

Player values are unique to each team. Sessegnon might be worth only 5M to you... But he could be worth 7M to me.

It all depends on what players you have in Sessegnon's position. If you have bad players there then he's going to be more valuable to you... and vice versa.

So players values are different to each manager that views them? :eek: I didn't know this. I know each chairmans value of a player is different but thought every players value on their profile was the same throughout the gameworld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

sunderland to chelsea - rafal wolfski age 20 rating 84 value 4.2m sold 9m.

sunderland to chelsea - peter van ooijen age 21 rating 77 value 520k sold 2m.

well mac is there anything you can do as league owner you paid for this league so id imaging its an easy fix just pm a mod or send an email. explaining that our deals are not dodgy just because of the value.

Doing multiple deals with one team for x2 and x4 times the players value will allways cause attention!!!

• Advertisement

Not a one of us will have fingernails left come last game of season!

DAMN U MR MAC!!!!!!!

Ye are all very welcome! It's by far the best game world ive ever played!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭batistuta9

So players values are different to each manager that views them? :eek: I didn't know this. I know each chairmans value of a player is different but thought every players value on their profile was the same throughout the gameworld

No, you were right with the first thing

Every players value will be the same whoever views them, their current chairman's value but would be different at different clubs if they sign them

The only thing is some chairman would allow more to be paid for the player

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

We get our loanees back in a few games then, yeah?

Looking at mine, I've got 21m worth of players loaned out and that's if they only go for face value :P

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Doing multiple deals with one team for x2 and x4 times the players value will allways cause attention!!!

surely this has been done by most teams in the league. i didnt even offer these players to chelsea one week he made an offer without contact and then the next week he made another offer.

Sent.

Does players values change often? I just noticed SESSÈGNON's value decreased by 2 million in the last two days (funny because I was actually thinking the other day that the most I'd pay for him would be 5 mil when he had the value of 7.1 mil). Think I'll try and get rid of players faster when selling with such big decreases happening.

was he not always 5m? i offered him to you as part exchange so i think thats why you seen him at a higher value.

if anyones interested id swap him for a fc of the same value and rating.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Why is condition of players not showing tonight??

surely this has been done by most teams in the league. i didnt even offer these players to chelsea one week he made an offer without contact and then the next week he made another offer.

2 teams doing 2 transfers very close too each other for 4times the players value and twice the players value and you don't think thats suspect???
    Of course it is!!!

And no I doubt other teams would have done deals like this that close together

MrMac84 wrote: »
    2 teams doing 2 transfers very close too each other for 4times the players value and twice the players value and you don't think thats suspect???
    Of course it is!!!

so you think this hasnt happened before?of course it has. it needs to me reported before the smfa would get involved otherwise other teams would of lost their deals too. im sick of talking about it,so wel leave it.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Guys,

I've started a thread to vote on seasonal awards: Soccer Manager - Manager of the Season - Season1

Get voting ....

Regards

Couple of votes in already ...

Keep 'em coming!

• Advertisement

Jovetic signed for Man City ..... in RL! :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement