Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Jovetic signed for Man City ..... in RL! :cool:

Yeah spotted that could be a jump for him for sure man, nice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Damn 3 offers accepted add up to 12.4 and all I have is 12.2 need to sell some kidneys fast

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

was he not always 5m? i offered him to you as part exchange so i think thats why you seen him at a higher value.

if anyones interested id swap him for a fc of the same value and rating.

Nope, he was 7.1 million 2 days ago. A bit of a bitch that he has gone gone 2 million but I think it's a bit more realistic of his value imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Why is condition of players not showing tonight??

Condition and suspension dont factor in friendlies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Couple of votes in already ...

Keep 'em coming!

I'm Gona wait till end of season too vote ok?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=44149
    does anyone want to loan this 20 year old 86 M,AM (C)?
    Henriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'm Gona wait till end of season too vote ok?

no problem, I've put the closing date a week beyond the final game of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I don't want to wait GT, you can hand me my award now

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I don't want to wait GT, you can hand me my award now

Maybe you might be in for one that you didnt expect :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Why are people voting now? There's 18 points to play for, even just looking at my own division there's still teams who are 6th and 7th who could win the league.

Probably better doing it after the last game

• Advertisement

Why are people voting now? There's 18 points to play for, even just looking at my own division there's still teams who are 6th and 7th who could win the league.

Ill be waitin also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'll wait too though I think it's a bit pointless. Whoever wins each league will win that div manager of the year

I'll wait too though I think it's a bit pointless. Whoever wins each league will win that div manager of the year

I dunno... I mean if me or Madrid win the 1st division I think the main contender in that division will be the WBA manager whos done an extraordinary job IMO.

I made it realistic ;) in RL, all these thinkgs are voted for before the EOS too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I dunno... I mean if me or Madrid win the 1st division I think the main contender in that division will be the WBA manager whos done an extraordinary job IMO.

For sure, but I still think each div winner will win this too. Sure we'll know soon enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

why shud each division winner win? I agree with mac about west brom, div 2 is wide open to several people to win , div 3 has a few people who could win as well ( Mr Healy deserves to win an award ) and div4 granted Club América are walking away with it.

Maybe consideration could be given to guys who are in their 1st season playing s.m?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'll be honest, I won't be voting. And the reason is simple; I just don't keep good enough track of anything outside the top 5 in Div 1 to start saying "X deserves to be crowned manager of the year". Occasionally I check the tables and results, and I know there's some managers who do a great job with what they've got, but I simply don't have enough knowledge of the lower divisions to start making judgement like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

If Madrid win the 1st Division it means they have a great manager :cool:

I'll be honest, I won't be voting. And the reason is simple; I just don't keep good enough track of anything outside the top 5 in Div 1 to start saying "X deserves to be crowned manager of the year". Occasionally I check the tables and results, and I know there's some managers who do a great job with what they've got, but I simply don't have enough knowledge of the lower divisions to start making judgement like that...

I hear you BUT its fairly easy too click on the top 5 clubs in each division look at transfers in & out and see their wheeling and dealing since they took over their squad and decide...That's just 3 award's.You'll know who you want too award it too in Division 1 (ahem :rolleyes: ) and the rest are funny award's...Wont be the same unless the majority of manager's vote or we could edit the vote so Division 1 managers vote division 1.division 2 vote on division 2 etc and everyone vote's on the funny awards's???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Manager of the season has to be WBA.

• Advertisement

Manager of the season has to be WBA.

It's by division ... no overall award

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

It's by division ... no overall award

i know,im speaking of D1,hes doing something right. his squad has to be one of the lowest rated in the league to.

One change to the voting, might mean more people would be interested in voting:

people in D1 vote on MOTS for D1, D2 vote for D2 and so on ...

The novelty and transfer awards are available to all and you vote across all divisions

If anyone wants a friendly I'm free.

PSV

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

If anyone wants a friendly I'm free.

PSV

Malaga.

It won't let me send a request though :confused:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Malaga.

It won't let me send a request though :confused:

I'll do it now

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Where's the voting post?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'll do it now

Won't let me accept either !!!

This is annoying :mad:

Where's the voting post?

Pop in the soccer manager sub forum...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Saturday night friendly.

D2 Relagation candidiates Dynamo Kyiv VS D3 league leaders São Paulo.
    Going to be an emotional night for CASEMIRO, making his first start for kyiv against São Paulo, where he spent 11 developing as a player. Kyiv boss his hoping his excellent vision and passing can create the chances tonight for his team.

Striker Abel Hernandez is also given his chance to impress following his transfer from marseille which saw him score 8 goals from 3 (14) appearances. He will partner Mauro Zarate in attack.

Kyiv manager using tonight's friendly to look at some of his squad players, with 6 changes from their last competitive start.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement